910 users online (100 members and 810 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by northxnorthwest View Post
    Rest in peace Skylar. <3

My thoughts go out to your parents and real true friends that are hurting. Nothing is fair about this situation or how the case was handled from the start but you WILL get justice and those *******s that hurt you will pay for what they did for the rest of their lives, Skylar's law will live on and hopefully prevent something like this from happening to someone else.

Fly high Skylar and rest peacefully.

I still can't believe the details of this case, it's.....so so so sick and awful. I remember from the start that something seemed off about the situation but I was never expecting something like this, truly terrible and those girls deserve the book thrown at them, LWOP, no excuses for their behavior. I think about the case often and it haunts me because it's one of the worst cases I've heard about. Ughhh,
    I agree north, this case haunts me...
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Skylar's parents just want to bury their daughter.

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...-Daughter10724
    Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMama View Post
    Skylar's parents just want to bury their daughter.

How awful! A full year and the death certificate has not been returned, but the body has been released. What on earth is going on??

A couple of weeks ago Skylar's body was returned to the Mountain State so the Neese's could see her.

In the article posted from June 24, Skylar's mom said the FBI has conducted every possible test...
    However, Neese said Rohanna told her husband, Dave, Skylar’s dad, that he needs to do his own testing and refused to give the family back Skylar’s remains for the time being.
    http://live.dominionpost.com/Neese--...-back%E2%80%99
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Today was a court date for the other girl SE, seems like there was another extension because I haven't heard anything regarding her entering a plea, guilty or not.

Skylar has been reunited with her family but cause of death has not been determined and put on her death certificate (funeral can't happen until signed off).

Skylar Annette Neese, 16, of Star City, was granted her angel wings to fly with the angels. Skylar was born on February 10, 1996 in Morgantown to David B. Nesse II and Mary Earl Neese.

Skylar was a student at University High School; she enjoyed music, nature, and spending time with her family and friends.

In addition to her parents, Skylar is survived by many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Also, surviving is her special canine companion, LiLu.

McCulla Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. The family will receive friends at Kingdom Evangelical Methodist Church, 540 Fairmont Road Morgantown, WV 26501, on Thursday, July 18, from 2-4 & 6-8 pm and on Friday, July 19, from 3 until the 5 pm service with Pastor Kevin Cain officiating. The service can be watched live by streaming it at www.kingdomemc.com. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that contributions be made in Skylar’s name to the Skylar Neese Fund c/o Huntington Bank. Online condolences may be extended to the family at www.mcculla.com.

http://newsball.com/sheliaeddyexclusiveinfo/

Very interesting link. With audio interview with close family friend.
    Last edited by knt42; 07-23-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: add

I couldn't get the audio to work, but I was able to read the transcript.
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

So it's finally August 2nd that should see justice for Skylar.

Hopefully Rachel will get the 40 years and SE will get LIFE.

That page is from the same person as the page posted before. It certainly paints a chilling picture. I almost don't want to believe it, but at this point there's no denying.
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

I just finished reading it. Mindblowing.

Court appearance today, fingers crossed for justice!

Fingers crossed... waiting....
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Any news yet?
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

I havent seen anything in the news about the hearing. Or even if there was one! Keeping my eyes peeled.

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast