Justin Bieber sued for being too loud.

This lady is...

• Total voters

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not a Bieber fan, but this is ridiculous.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News...d-by-mum-who-suffered-loss-of-hearing-at-gig/

Justin Bieber sued by mum who suffered loss of hearing at gig
Posted by Anna Lewis 13 July 2012 12:19

...Justin was baiting the crowds, encouraging them to scream louder, Stacey claims.

She says: “Mr Bieber created a wave like effect of screaming by pointing into various sections of the arena.

“Then enticed the crowd into a frenzy of screams by continuously waving his arms in a quick and upward motion, whereas I was struck with a sound blast.”

She explained that the heart-shaped gondola “acted as a sound conductor creating a sound blast that permanently damaged both of my ears.”

As a result, she claims she now suffers from tinnitus, which makes it difficult for her to sleep....

:tsktsk:

ummm...seriously? Had she never been to a concert before? Certainly anyone with any common sense would tell you a concert is going to be loud, noisy, lotsa a boom booming and lotsa yelling and screaming. Just watching the reaction to this kid on tv should be enough to tell her that before she went. I dispise that people seem to not have common sense anymore....seems that not having any is a reason to sue for any reason. Folks yell about not wanting a nanny state, lol this is why we are going in that direction.

Saw the Sex Pistols in '78 and have suffered tinnitus ever since. Worth every constant high-pitched ringing moment. Hey lady - suck it up already!

I've been to many loud head banging concerts where the bass just thumps through your body and you feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest. I ALWAYS take a pair of ear plugs with me - just in case. I've never had to use them but it's nice to know I have them if I do.

wfgodot - A band I wished I could have seen! :)

Saw the Sex Pistols in '78 and have suffered tinnitus ever since. Worth every constant high-pitched ringing moment. Hey lady - suck it up already!

That's a cool story to explain your tinnitus. How would you like to have to tell people it was caused by Justin Bieber?
smiley-scared002.gif

I've been to many loud head banging concerts where the bass just thumps through your body and you feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest. I ALWAYS take a pair of ear plugs with me - just in case. I've never had to use them but it's nice to know I have them if I do.

wfgodot - A band I wished I could have seen! :)

And if you did not like it you would have left, right?
She wanted to stay so be it....
In most countries you cant even sue, here it is a sport.

Did she think her kids were only pretending not to hear her? The woman needs to look at the bright side: she now has something in common with the younger generation; she and her kids can relate to one another, which I can only assume was her purpose in going to a JB concert.

I do not like loud noise. That's why I don't go to concerts, or even fireworks displays (I have to leave home for a few hours the night of July 4 to escape the commotion). When I was in grad school, I experienced temporary hearing loss. At one job, they played a radio daily and it wasn't so much the volume as the constant thumping that hurt my ears. I was already having hearing difficulty when I began my second job, where they played the soundtrack to Staying Alive at full volume...daily. I was literally lip-reading. My hearing loss, though, was reversed after I was no longer exposed to those environments.

It's one thing when a person is involuntarily exposed to very loud noise, but I can't sympathize with someone who knowingly places theirself in a loud environment and then wants to blame someone else for their hearing loss. When the sound became intolerable, the woman should have left. I doubt JB would've been offended, or would've even noticed.

I totally believe that life is full of choices. If you choose to do something, then you pay the consequences. No one forced her to go to the concert, it was her choice.

Live it up Justin - in 20 years you'll be Leif Garrett

I really hope his legal team doesn't advise him to 'settle'. She needs the $9.3 million because she's depressed. I bet. She should be depressed for being so [insert derogatory word here] IMO.

I think Justin Beiber is great. I am not attracted to him in any way but his songs are decent. What his songs don't really show is his incredible talent. He is a very talented person and very worthy of his fame.... more so than the Kardashians.

All haters of that little boy are just extremely jealous that he is helping young girls discover their bodies lol

Live it up Justin - in 20 years you'll be Leif Garrett

I pray not. Justin appears to have been raised in a loving enviornment even though his mom was only 17 years old when she had him. I have a lot of respect for her and the sacrifices and commitment towards her son's career.

GO JUSTIN!

Now isn't he being sued by some Israeli commando who claims that Justin beat him up?

The only time I've seen him perform was on the Victoria's Secret show. A bunch of women a foot taller than him parading around in demi bras and bikini panties in front of him while he sang. It sort of looked like some young guy/older woman roleplay. Of course, I was just watching to test the color adjustments on my TV.:blushing:

Now isn't he being sued by some Israeli commando who claims that Justin beat him up?

The only time I've seen him perform was on the Victoria's Secret show. A bunch of women a foot taller than him parading around in demi bras and bikini panties in front of him while he sang. It sort of looked like some young guy/older woman roleplay. Of course, I was just watching to test the color adjustments on my TV.:blushing:

:floorlaugh: Well, yes of course you were.

Justin was testing the bicycle handles in this shot. :D

Justin+Bieber+at+the+Victoria's+Secret+Fashion+Show+(3).jpg

http://hot-pictures-search.blogspot.ca/2012/12/justin-bieber-victorias-secret-2012.html

i cant stand him, but that was a ridiculous lawsuit.

Lawyers with to much time on their hands, even though he won you watch we will start seeing warnings on concert tickets about the loud music damaging your ears.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back