740 users online (96 members and 644 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Mother hit toddler with cast iron skillet

Sokoloff says the boy is 23 months old and has fractures to his arm and skull.

Chief Karnes says this isn't the first time the child has had injuries with questionable causes. He says the arrest and charges are the result of a month-long investigation by the Senath Police Department, Dunklin County Sheriff's Office, the Missouri Division of Family Services, Dunklin County Juvenile Office and Missouri Highway Patrol after a hotline call.

The boy is being treated at a hospital in Memphis. He has a broken left arm, left skull fracture, a hematoma on the brain, bruises, blood in his ear, and other bruises, welts, and marks on his body.

Bryant's first appearance in court will be Friday.

http://www.walb.com/category/224248/...946ce7cbe500f6
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

WTF - her smirk makes me want to hit her upside the head with a skillet. Wonder how she would like it?
    Proud WS N-LIB

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Sokoloff says the boy is 23 months old and has fractures to his arm and skull.

Chief Karnes says this isn't the first time the child has had injuries with questionable causes. He says the arrest and charges are the result of a month-long investigation by the Senath Police Department, Dunklin County Sheriff's Office, the Missouri Division of Family Services, Dunklin County Juvenile Office and Missouri Highway Patrol after a hotline call.

The boy is being treated at a hospital in Memphis. He has a broken left arm, left skull fracture, a hematoma on the brain, bruises, blood in his ear, and other bruises, welts, and marks on his body.

Bryant's first appearance in court will be Friday.

http://www.walb.com/category/224248/...946ce7cbe500f6
    OBE:

The link doesn't work for me because I am on my phone, but how were authorities first tipped off to the abuse? I am assuming if they were investigating for a month that there were prior incidents?

How can people DO this kind of thing?

People do abuse their children, but they are people with twisted emotional genes for love and compassion. I believe they are a breed of sub-humans who get pleasure from inflicting pain.

Why on earth was this precious child in her care if she has been under investigation for a month for previous abuse??

Her FB

Ok the link I put on here before was NOT the right one. I don't know WHAT IS UP WITH FB! Sorry folks!

Just log into FB and search Tameca Bryant. She was the first one that came up when I searched.
    Last edited by Flutterby80; 07-14-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Disregard please. Not correct info posted here and I couldn't figure out how to erase using taptalk on my mobile.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Angels_Not_Forgotten; 07-14-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    Anyone else creeped out by the pic of the eggs in the pan? Knowing what she did and seeing her with a pan cooking eggs....very creepy to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    That wasn't her. I will never link to FB on here again! I am at someone else's house and not sure what happened because I was ON HER PAGE but I think it linked to one of my friend's contacts!

Hope this is an isolated incident. Can you imagine if someone mistakenly linked your FB to a site like this and everybody thought you were a child abuser? Oh man.

This child is lucky to be alive. A 12" cast iron skillet is a serious weapon.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

she has other kids and was just recently engaged

wish they could sterilize her

Why do we expect such an environment??? Next we'll find she has abused the other children and possibly the BF has also. If you hit a 2 yr-old child with a 12" iron skillet ... you are evil and need to be locked up with no bail. That smirk on her face is probably drug related.

I hope we get more news on this ... ages of other children for one thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southernnana View Post

Why do we expect such an environment??? Next we'll find she has abused the other children and possibly the BF has also. If you hit a 2 yr-old child with a 12" iron skillet ... you are evil and need to be locked up with no bail. That smirk on her face is probably drug related.

I hope we get more news on this ... ages of other children for one thing!!!
    She's prolly a victim, too. So, you know, it's not her fault.

Please note the above is sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    She's prolly a victim, too. So, you know, it's not her fault.

Please note the above is sarcasm.

Gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    WTF - her smirk makes me want to hit her upside the head with a skillet. Wonder how she would like it?
    Exactly what I was going to say!

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    OBE:

The link doesn't work for me because I am on my phone, but how were authorities first tipped off to the abuse? I am assuming if they were investigating for a month that there were prior incidents?

How can people DO this kind of thing?
    Im sorry for the long delay in answering you FK.

Here is an excerpt of the article.

It sounds like someone called in on the hotline and reported her.

Its a wonder that cast iron skillet didnt kill this child.

Such brutality these poor defenseless children have to endure.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina