Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: MO - Britny Haarup, 19, & Ashley Key, 22, Edgerton, 13 July 2012

Off to bed, hoping there is good news tomorrow. I want both of these Mom's to be safe and sound for their children's sake.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    If something like Clu suggested had occurred, my guess would be Ashley assaulted Britny. Everyone is saying she would never leave her children in the home unattended.
    I was thinking that they were both victims of a third party.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Was the truck found near Reed Cemetery?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Was the truck found near Reed Cemetery?
    If I mapped it correctly, it's about 4 miles away from the location the truck was found.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Southwest+200th+Street,+Trimble,+MO&dad dr=Reed+Cemetery,+Hardin,+MO&hl=en&ll=39.450643,-94.577866&spn=0.074362,0.169086&sll=39.45505,-94.581728&sspn=0.018589,0.042272&geocode=FWcMWgIdW cdc-in3QjWKlEXAhzHvh_209y3MmA%3BFXCkWgIdesdc-iE9_H9mq2-pQinRGiurFEbAhzE9_H9mq2-pQg&oq=reed+ceme&mra=ls&t=m&z=13"]SW 200th St, Trimble, MO 64492 to Reed Cemetery, Hardin, MO - Google Maps[/ame]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    If something like Clu suggested had occurred, my guess would be Ashley assaulted Britny. Everyone is saying she would never leave her children in the home unattended.
    It just sounds like the sister who just returned may have been very troubled. I wonder if drugs are a factor here.
    Just my opinion, of course.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Some random thoughts.
    I wonder if the women are half sisters, hence the different last names?
    The comments from the first article posted seem to have disappeared, but there is a different father for BH's oldest child, and he made sure that fact was known in the comments It seemed to cause a problem with other family members that he did so, and apparently there was some FB unfriending over it.
    One way to abduct 2 women at once would be by gun, and according to some rumours, there is a gun or guns missing from the home.
    It sounds like the home belongs to the fiancée.
    The person on FBwho claims she saw two women said they were carrying purses. She said she found it odd they would be out walking with purses- but according to all the reports, both women's purses were left behind. IMO, it was not the two young women.
    Looking at AK FB page, there are some connections there that I think would be concerning. Just moo. I am assuming as the guest, it was likely she who was sleeping on the couch and so I am going with the assumption that it was her blood that was found. Again, just my opinion.
    Hoping that these two young mothers come home to their children soon.
    I hope I have not crossed any lines.
    Probably not related, but as if the story is not chilling enough, I found it odd that BH had her baby on Friday the 13th and then disappeared 6 months later on Friday the 13th

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ShyViolet For This Useful Post:

I have been doing some digging. It appears to me that the two girls may be half-sisters. I believe their mother's name was Key before it was Haarup.

I also found the father of Ashley's little girl. His initials are TB. He lives in the area. He has a girlfriend. It's not Ashley Key. As of 2009, he did not have custody. He may or may not have custody now. I do not think Ashley has been romantically involved with this TB for some time. Therefore, any rough relationship that just ended would have involved a different man.

Did anyone else find this stuff?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    I have been doing some digging. It appears to me that the two girls may be half-sisters. I believe their mother's name was Key before it was Haarup.

I also found the father of Ashley's little girl. His initials are TB. He lives in the area. He has a girlfriend. It's not Ashley Key. As of 2009, he did not have custody. He may or may not have custody now. I do not think Ashley has been romantically involved with this TB for some time. Therefore, any rough relationship that just ended would have involved a different man.

Did anyone else find this stuff?
    I found the same information that you did when I was digging around last night. I wasn't able to figure out who currently has custody of Ahsley's little girl.

As for Britny, I didn't come across anything that made me think there were issues going on in her life. She doesn't really seem to have hung around with a rough crowd and it didn't look like anything bad was happening from a relationship standpoint.

In one of the news videos, it was stated that there were guns missing from the house. I had seen the rumors about one gun missing, but the video specifically refers to more than one missing. Perhaps more than one person was involved in this? Maybe this was a home invasion that went bad?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShyViolet View Post
    Some random thoughts.
    I wonder if the women are half sisters, hence the different last names?
    The comments from the first article posted seem to have disappeared, but there is a different father for BH's oldest child, and he made sure that fact was known in the comments It seemed to cause a problem with other family members that he did so, and apparently there was some FB unfriending over it.
    Thanks for the information. The comments were gone when I saw the story.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

HLN just showed this--I think it was a vigil.

It's just baffling.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

We must have been looking at the same stuff, HK. I am unsure how much it is allowable to say without providing links-a talent I have not mastered via phone. Sheesh, I can barely do a regular old post without messing up.

I had the same impression about Ashley's relation with her daughter's father. Did you see the post where Ashley congratulated him on his new baby? She called him her best friend and said she knew he would be as good a dad to his new son as he was to their daughter. To me, that spoke volumes-and very well of both of them as parents.

There are another couple of young men whose posts to her and possibly about her ( but could have been another Ashley) gave me the willies--and I don't willy easily. I ran with the "bad crowd" way back in my youth too.
    I hope I am not out of line in saying that, or saying that the digging I did last night left me pretty unimpressed with most of the young men who seem to be in their lives. Including those involved with Britney. Jmo.

Does anyone know anything about the other recent disappearance of a woman in the same area, 3 weeks ago?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShyViolet For This Useful Post:

If you go to this site and do a search for Ashley Key, you'll find the name of the man she was living with as of last August.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

This man's initials are also MM. This could create some confusion.

Anyway...

Ashley received a traffic citation in 2010, and she and MM were evicted in 2011. Both of those court filings are listed. The eviction address is the same as what she listed in 2010. I assume this means that she lived with this man for two years.

I'm not sure what became of Ashley after she was evicted. But this new MM was arrested on Nov. 8, 2011 and was charged with a Class C felony for possession of a controlled substance and also was charged with stealing a car.

Was anyone else with MM during this incident? I haven't been digging that far yet.

But MM is currently in jail. He has a hearing scheduled for July 17. That's Tuesday. He had a hearing last Tuesday, but it was delayed. After you see his name on the eviction, do a separate court doc search. You'll see his current charges. He is also listed on Vinelink as IN CUSTODY.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    This doesn't look good. We have blood in the house, missing mom, children unharmed, boyfriend at work, truck found away from the home, where's the cell phone ... that all points towards the boyfriend or father of the children.
    I don't think so.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CathyinTexas For This Useful Post:

I'm thinking who ever did this knew the routine of the young women.

who knows, it could be a stranger abduction .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Britneys facebook https://www.facebook.com/britny.marie.98?sk=wall. Certainly seemed like a happy young mother to me.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to glitterghost For This Useful Post:

I hope the troubled sister didn't harm her sister who was helping her. Unfortunately, that is where my mind is going. It would be easier to know exactly what kind of trouble the sister had been in. I'm praying that this isn't true and both sisters are okay.
    Justice for Trayvon

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Wink

I dont see this being a sister vs. sister thing.

Thats all...carry on.
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GateKeeper For This Useful Post:

There are so many possible explanations for what happened in this case. My head is about to explode just imagining all of the things that could have happened. We have two sisters, three children, three different fathers, a jailed ex-boyfriend who is not a father to any of the girls and the possibility of a ruthless thug or violent SO who was connected to the older sister in some way. Plus, there is the possibility of a confrontation between siblings. That one is awfully low on my list, but I can't rule it out. Then we have a truck that is owned by a fiance's father somehow tied in. I'm just hoping for a scenario that might allow these two ladies to be safe right now. But most of the possibilities seem rather grim.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Person of interest

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/...und-unattended

EDGERTON, MO (KCTV) -
    The Platte County Sheriff's Office is speaking with a person of interest in the case of the two missing sisters from Edgerton, MO. ...

"The truck was gone, the girls were gone and Matt has some personal guns that had been missing as well. That is all he had to tell me, and I knew something was wrong at that point," the missing girls' mother, Taresa Haarup, said....

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/15...person-of.html

Two search warrants also were executed, the sheriff’s office said in a press release, but details of where authorities searched and for what they were looking were not available.
    Last edited by Morag; 07-15-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: add another link

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Morag For This Useful Post:

Investigators are not sure where to turn next. Their search of the pickup and surrounding field yielded no signs of foul play and no evidence of what happened next.
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/...und-unattended
    BBM
    This seems really odd..to me. No blood in the truck? Was the person who was bleeding even in the truck?

OHH NOO..not ANOTHER DWT!!..oyyyy
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GateKeeper For This Useful Post:

In April of this year, Ashley had her probation revoked and was sentenced to 30 days in jail. The record does not reflect if that time was served yet or not. Vinelink shows two Clay County Court cases which are closed.

The above mentioned court record has many entries, FTA and PR more than twice. The initial action was only a traffic citation.

In reading her fb page, she speaks intelligently for a young girl her age, does not seem thuggish. She has a cute sense of humor in my opinion.

What happened to these two young Mothers in that home?

42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GateKeeper For This Useful Post:

Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to GateKeeper For This Useful Post:

Dont think Im allowed to link it here and couldnt anyway with this phone but I got a very bad vibe from one of AKs fb friends and I bet LE did too :-/

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hecallsmeraquel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GateKeeper View Post
    So now we know, the girls are half-sisters. Same Mom, different Fathers.

Bed sheets are missing?

50. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast