Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    To wit, I know a lot of people I would consider to be among the "bad crowd". To my knowledge, none of them have or are likely to abduct two young women from their own home. So...

1. Could they have gone out at night and never returned? Is it possible that the fiance left the home for work and unknowingly left the two babies at home alone? Is there a statement where he says he saw either or both women before he left for work?

2. Was there anyone else visiting the house on Thursday? Could someone have spent the night? Perhaps one sister was out late and brought home a guy. And perhaps that guy was still at the house when the fiance left for work.3. Both children belong to Britny, correct? MM is said to be her fiance and is apparently the father of the younger child. The older child has Britny's maiden name, and I assume that the older child has a different father. She didn't give the child dad's name? Why not? Ashley appears to have been married to someone named Key. So there have been several men and in out of the lives of these young women. The police must have their hands full with interviewing people.

4. An unlikely scenario involves quarreling sisters. I'll just throw it out there for now.
    Does the fiance live at the house with the two sisters and the babies? Do we know if anyone else resides there?

Back to you HeinekenMan..
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GateKeeper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GateKeeper View Post
    http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/14...#storylink=cpy

After Meyers reported the women missing Friday, authorities began searching for a white 2002 Dodge Ram pickup truck that had been parked outside until about 9:30 a.m. Friday. The truck belongs to Meyers’ father, Jay Meyers, who lives within sight of his son’s house.

I see here the truck belongs to the fiances father.
    That's a VERY informative article. Some reporter did a good job getting facts. This seems noteworthy:

Key, who has a 4-year-old daughter, had been through a rough year, her father said. He described her lifestyle as “colorful.”

She had reached out to her sister a week ago, asking to move in while getting back on her feet, he said. Now he fears someone from Key’s past abducted both of his girls.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/14...#storylink=cpy

Where was her daughter? With dad or with another person?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Key, who has a 4-year-old daughter, had been through a rough year, her father said. He described her lifestyle as “colorful.”

She had reached out to her sister a week ago, asking to move in while getting back on her feet, he said. Now he fears someone from Key’s past abducted both of his girls.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/14...#storylink=cpy
    I just posted the same thing! If he suspects someone from her past, does he know of someone who is not accounted for?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

There's a wheelchair ramp at the house...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

This doesn't look good. We have blood in the house, missing mom, children unharmed, boyfriend at work, truck found away from the home, where's the cell phone ... that all points towards the boyfriend or father of the children.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    To wit, I know a lot of people I would consider to be among the "bad crowd". To my knowledge, none of them have or are likely to abduct two young women from their own home. So...

1. Could they have gone out at night and never returned? Is it possible that the fiance left the home for work and unknowingly left the two babies at home alone? Is there a statement where he says he saw either or both women before he left for work?
    The truck was last scene in front of the house at 9:30 am Friday. Meyer's father lives across the street, owns the truck and must have noticed when it was gone. That evening, they were reported missing by MM. Wasn't the truck found Saturday at 4:30 pm? I wonder when MM went to work.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GateKeeper View Post
    Does the fiance live at the house with the two sisters and the babies? Do we know if anyone else resides there?
    It sounds like he does, since his father lives within viewing distance and the truck that was parked at the girl's house is owned by MM's father.

This reminds me of the Karen Swift case. In my opinion, if the bodies are found in the opposite direction of the vehicle, it points to the boyfriend. I suppose it might be someone associated with the sister's relationsihp as well - was she leaving a bad situation? It sure doesn't seem random.

Was the sister sleeping on the sofa ... she'd only been there a week. Wasn't the duvet on the sofa covered in blood? I wonder who the target was.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

There is a post on Ashley's page dated 6-29-12. It sounds like Ashley moved away, but left her daughter? Trying to make sense of what was happening at that time. Did the child's Father have custody of her?

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.key.142
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    There is a post on Ashley's page dated 6-29-12. It sounds like Ashley moved away, but left her daughter? Trying to make sense of what was happening at that time. Did the child's Father have custody of her?

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.key.142
    I was JUST about to post about this. Where was she going? My first thought was jail, maybe?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AndiLA View Post
    I was JUST about to post about this. Where was she going? My first thought was jail, maybe?
    The be safe and stay strong comment had me wondering that too? Is this what the Father was referring to as a "rough year"?

Court record search https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    The be safe and stay strong comment had me wondering that too? Is this what the Father was referring to as a "rough year"?
    What made me think jail was the phrase, "when I think of how long I'll be away for." dunno why, but jail was my first thought when I read that.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

So it doesn't really sound like there was an angry guy in Ashley's life ... yet. That leaves the father of the 6 month old. We haven't seen photos of the mothers of the two moms or MM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

With both the girls being taken, and the blood found at the scene. I'm thinking one of them was assaulted in the home, but both were taken so there was no witness' to the crime.

The truck was found how far away from the home? That discovery has me puzzled, this was in broad daylight. How did someone get them out of the home without someone seeing or hearing something? Is the home really rural, meaning are the lots on acreage?

Last seen by? The finance when he left for work Friday morning? What time did he leave? Was Britny driving/borrowing the FIL's truck?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Could the one sister have harmed the other? And then taken her in the truck to leave her body somewhere? All very strange...
    Just my opinion, of course.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast