1149 users online (235 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

Is this for real?

I love it!! Maybe I'll put my cat on the ballod when it's municipal elections here. I'm with the woman who said she didn't like anyone on the list so she picked the cat!!!

Simon is quite interested in this. He thinks that perhaps the Cat World Domination Movement has started, and wants to know how he can join it. He said he was willing to donate some cat nip to the cause, which is just huge because he loves his cat nip.

Any ideas?

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    Simon is quite interested in this. He thinks that perhaps the Cat World Domination Movement has started, and wants to know how he can join it. He said he was willing to donate some cat nip to the cause, which is just huge because he loves his cat nip.

Any ideas?

Best-
    Herding Cats
    Dear Bastet! That's all we'd need. Having to bow down to pictures of Simon every morning!!

Ahhh, it appears the Mr. Binky story is a hoax. I couldn't find anything on it in any MSM reporting. Plus March is an odd time for an election and this is the current mayor of Topeka; http://www.topeka.org/mayor/

Good story but it appears the cat has been pulling our legs.