TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
image_thumb
image_thumb

Earlier Holly Bobo threads:

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25
Thread #26
Thread #27
Thread #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31
Thread #32
Thread #33

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.

-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.

If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter): Rules Etiquette & Information

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo map (created by Hollye)

SEPARATE WEBSLEUTHS HOLLY BOBO THREADS

Holly Bobo information & support thread

Holly Bobo Facebook thread

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.

The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here:

Is anyone else following the Mickey Shunick case here on WS? Something interesting is being discussed over there that gave me chills when I thought of Holly. The perp in the MS case is known wear military fatigues. All the time. Could he be our camo man?

What happened to thread 33?.can't access it.. it says moved? ..TiA:)

Is anyone else following the Mickey Shunick case here on WS? Something interesting is being discussed over there that gave me chills when I thought of Holly. The perp in the MS case is known wear military fatigues. All the time. Could he be our camo man?

IMO, Clint would know the difference between military and hunting apparel considering he is a hunter himself. :moo:

Do we have copies of Clint's statements to law enforcement, or media reports? TIA.

Well... here's the way its going to be...

We are NOT going to discuss Clint or the family as suspects. We are not going to bash this family. They will not be discussed as POI's or suspects.

You can discuss what they say and what they've said but you are not going to speculate on why its different in your opinion or why they even said it this way one time and that way another.

Last warning, you all know what can and can't be discussed here. You all know what's meant by 'we are a victim friendly site' you all know who that is. Rumors will not be allowed!

If needed time outs will be given.

Ima

the type of camo was discussed in depth wayyy back and I recall it was not military camo

The problem with this case is EVERYTHING and EVERYONE has been discussed to death. There has been nothing much new or insightful in many, many, months. The focus just goes back over things that were hashed out last year. It really is back to square one. You can only look at the same few breadcrumbs and come up with so many options.

Do we have copies of Clint's statements to law enforcement, or media reports? TIA.

no we just have contradictory third, fifth and tenth hand accounts attributed to Clint's original statements to LE. Things he has said on TV have contradicted these so called "official" statements. Pretty much everything is, at this point, convoluted. For example, the "dragged", "led", "in fear of her life" statememnts put out by the media and even law enforcement. Remember that sheriff guy that said he felt Holly was "in fear for her life" ? Then, in a TV interview Clint said no she wasn't being led, didn't seem to be in fear of her life, or anything... that she was just casually walking...

Oh Yeah it's a complete mess right now. Absolutely nothing, except where the lunch box was found and what she was wearing, is known for sure. Everything else has been kept quiet or has had confusing reports issued. We've heard different stories about the blood and how much and where it was located. Never knew if her cell phone was actually found and why Karen was relieved that day. No confirmation on papers, clothes or books found in the woods. Just nothing. It's no wonder we turn to speculation AAaaannd then there's Clint stories and wondering which one is actually true. Carla mentioned the just casually strolling into the woods like she was just on a nature walk or something. I can't believe it. Theres blood found, Holly is suppose to be elsewhere for something really important to her and she's just a strolling along, not in fear of her life like we think she would be. I don't get it and probably never will. JMO-I hope this isn't considered sleuthing a family member since we really don't know what he said for certain. I ain't saying why I think the stories changed because I believe it would be seen as speculation, but I'm pretty sure I'm right about it.

Finally found some msm to back up the searches that I knew were happening in Decatur co all weekend and today as well.. CUE is heading them up.. the whole family was there.. Karen was doing all paperwork necessary.. Dana providing all water for all the searchers. .Clint and Whitney Duncan thoroughly seaarching all day everyday.. the family were the first there everyday and the last to leave.. they are very open about what happened that day and want the entire truth out there.. they believe its way past time for the truth to be out there.. they feel that keeping all the detail hidden and secret is doing nothing but helping the perps and that getting the truth out will only help Holly.. they're not gonna stop until Holly is found.. and IMO that dedication will be what results in her being found.. jmo.

Here's link discussing the searches that have been taking place. http://www.wsmv.com/video?clipId=7505525&autostart=true

Finally found some msm to back up the searches that I knew were happening in Decatur co all weekend and today as well.. CUE is heading them up.. the whole family was there.. Karen was doing all paperwork necessary.. Dana providing all water for all the searchers. .Clint and Whitney Duncan thoroughly seaarching all day everyday.. the family were the first there everyday and the last to leave.. they are very open about what happened that day and want the entire truth out there.. they believe its way past time for the truth to be out there.. they feel that keeping all the detail hidden and secret is doing nothing but helping the perps and that getting the truth out will only help Holly.. they're not gonna stop until Holly is found.. and IMO that dedication will be what results in her being found.. jmo.

Here's link discussing the searches that have been taking place. http://www.wsmv.com/video?clipId=7505525&autostart=true

Thanks for the link smooth. Where are you getting that other information regarding the family? I didn't hear any of what you posted in the video. The video linked talks about the search and the 3 other roads that hadn't been searched yet, the bad weather and the dogs ability to pick up scent when the area is wet, etc.

Is there another video or article? TIA

Did you hear where Monica said that they are going to continue to try to get out here monthly ?

She is my hero.

Did you hear where Monica said that they are going to continue to try to get out here monthly ?

She is my hero.

I agree. She's awesome!! You know, I would want nothing more than CUE getting that reward money when Holly is found. I know she's not doing it for the reward but Monica and her team deserve it!

I think these professional SAR teams are angels on earth! :rose:

Well I hope they are, but what are they saying actually happened? I haven't heard it yet.

/To be clear in my previous post with regard to Clints changing stories. What I believe is not something that implicates Clint in any way. Just a reason the story has changed.

A big problem with the "story" is that it has, as far as I know, not been told, uninterrupted, without leading questions, without distractions, without commercial breaks, without editing or prompting, from start to finish, in the witnesses own words and with any kind of detail. All of the interviews mostly result in the "and then you saw what?" kind of questions and cropped answers. If the time line here is about half an hour, it should take about half an hour to go minute by minute, from start to finish. Instead we have had to extrapolate "one" version of events from an assortment of first, second and third hand reports gathered in over a years worth of interviews and statements.

Thanks, Smooth.

okiedokie...glad to hear it. Have they scheduled a time and place to get all the information out there? I am sure any MSM station would take this STAT!

I can't wait to hear a full uninterrupted version of exactly what transpired. I also would like to hear the 911 tapes..while they're at it.
....:waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member