1085 users online (228 members and 857 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

Allegations Against JS PRIOR to 1998

A thread for investigations into Sandusky's behaviors prior to the 1998 incident.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...three_men.html

Source: PennLive
    Author: Sara Ganim
    Date: Monday July 16, 2012

"Sources close to the Jerry Sandusky case say that three men have come forward and told police that they were abused in the 1970s or 1980s by the convicted pedophile.

They are the first men to allege abuse before the 1990s, and if found to be credible, would directly attack the 68-year-old's defense argument that a person doesn't become pedophile in his or her 50s."

More at link.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Not surprising at all.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    Not surprising at all.
    Same here. I wonder if that includes his adopted and foster children as well.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Just saw this on CNN. Knew y'all would be on it! Not shocked, as I think we all know that he didn't "suddenly" begin molesting young boys in '98. This is going to go way, way back, imo.

Victims 4, 7, and 10 all testified that Sandusky abused them prior to 98. I believe victim 7 was the earliest one to have contact with Sandusky. Sandusky met him in 1994. So we know Sandusky was already molesting boys prior to 98.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...omments-2.html

Interesting comment by sadncentre posted at 12:16 today

Quote Originally Posted by luvhockey View Post
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...omments-2.html

Interesting comment by sadncentre posted at 12:16 today
    My God, 35 additional victims.

What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?

The actual number is likely to be much higher than that.

From link:

...one study estimated that by the time of entry to treatment, nonincestuous pedophiles who molest boys had committed an average of 282 offenses against 150 victims.[68]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia"]Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Wikipedia, I know, and when I clicked the footnote link it did not take me to the source article, only the publication.

However, these numbers jibe with statistics I've read in connection with other cases.

Stuff like this sometimes makes me wish I had been raised by wolves rather than being a member of this extremely screwed-up species known as homo sapiens.
    Be kind, for everyone is fighting a great battle.

My favorite song ever -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUIPlLw2ZE

No wonder the grand jury is taking so long....

Of course there are more victims. Of course there are. I can't remember the exact wording, but I was struck by the incredible maladroitness of the statement Sandusky's attorney made to the effect that at man just doesn't suddenly become at pedophile in middle age. Because that's right, he doesn't. I imagine investigators have found quite a few leads in that Touched (and WHAT a horribly appropriate name for it, no?) book JS wrote. He even had the incredible audacity to use photos of some of the victims who later prosecuted him.

By the the time Second Mile had come about, JS had merely perfected his technique. Although the statute of limitations has doubtless run out for some of his victims, I would not be at all surprised to hear that JS started molesting as early as in his teens, and continued throughout his entire football career and his marriage to that unspeakable woman, Dottie.

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by Minette View Post
    Of course there are more victims. Of course there are. I can't remember the exact wording, but I was struck by the incredible maladroitness of the statement Sandusky's attorney made to the effect that at man just doesn't suddenly become at pedophile in middle age. Because that's right, he doesn't. I imagine investigators have found quite a few leads in that Touched (and WHAT a horribly appropriate name for it, no?) book JS wrote. He even had the incredible audacity to use photos of some of the victims who later prosecuted him.

By the the time Second Mile had come about, JS had merely perfected his technique. Although the statute of limitations has doubtless run out for some of his victims, I would not be at all surprised to hear that JS started molesting as early as in his teens, and continued throughout his entire football career and his marriage to that unspeakable woman, Dottie.
    I completely agree.

Especially when you hear of his self admitted awkwardness with the opposite sex. Had it not been for JS's mother asking Dottie out for JS I doubt JS would have ever married. Although being married helped him conceal who he really was from most of society.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    A thread for investigations into Sandusky's behaviors prior to the 1998 incident.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...three_men.html

Source: PennLive
    Author: Sara Ganim
    Date: Monday July 16, 2012

"Sources close to the Jerry Sandusky case say that three men have come forward and told police that they were abused in the 1970s or 1980s by the convicted pedophile.

They are the first men to allege abuse before the 1990s, and if found to be credible, would directly attack the 68-year-old's defense argument that a person doesn't become pedophile in his or her 50s."
    More at link.

as one poster said, ya gotta take that argument with a grain of salt since it is from sanduskys atty...hahaahahahaah...pretty funny...grain of salt...
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
    My God, 35 additional victims.
    There are more than 45 victims. I have to wonder if this includes all his adopted and foster children, especially with Matt Sandusky.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

IIRC, some of us posted back in previous threads about how we thought JS had molested boys from the time he was a young adult, maybe even teenager. I imagine if the true number of victims could be known it would be over 100...that is usually what is found for a practicing pedophile....IMO

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Please remember that this thread is for Sandusky's prior abuses.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast