Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940

Thread: IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #2

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Maybe the picture of Selena was a safety thing, to not have her own picture on there.

But... her friends also answered questions about her...

Do you think your friend is a good kisser?
    Do you think your friend could be a MILF?

She's 10?! I wonder how old her facebook friends are... geesh.
    Wow... maybe the idea of her meeting up with someone isn't all that far fetched?
    I am not a big Facebook user, but I know that when you are on Facebook, there is a kind of question game that pops up asking questions about people you have "friended". It asks questions like "do you think your friend ever went skinny dipping", "do you think your friend would ditch a date", etc. The "MILF" question is another one that comes up.

These are not questions written by the friends, they're questions to which you give a yes or no answer and it appears on your friend's page. I believe when you answer a certain number of questions, you get "coins" to be used in various online games.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marilynilpa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    We have read the purse was over the fence on the highway side, over the fence on the lake side, and 20 feet away from the bikes. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
    do we know what kind of purse? and what would be in it? A purse on a bike ride??? I would think a fanny pack or was it a wristlet type that would go over a handle bar? Did she have money in it?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    BBM

Does she have a pacemaker? I thought I saw one in a photo of her on line today.

imo
    I did too.
    She's so thin it was very prominent in the photo.
    “A person's a person, no matter how small.”

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

“If you want to catch beasts you don't see every day, you have to go places quite out of the way,
    You have to go places no others can get to.
    You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too.” ― Dr. Seuss

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahoolin For This Useful Post:

That's why I hang out at WS. There is no judgement and if there is some one straightens it out.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LucyOso View Post
    Thanks, Jules. There are a lot of unhappy people on the last page! Wow!
    The last one is the one I was referring to. It is a support page not a discussion page. It is also monitored by LE and anything that may jepordize the search will be deleted per the moderators.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lablover1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lishac23 View Post
    I agree. It also ups the percentage of the possibility they know the person that has them. Their bikes are found at the only spot on the trail that is not completely visible and there is no sign of a struggle. Someone who snatches two girls off their bikes, is not going to take the time to pick them up off the trail and place them neatly to the side. I'm wondering if they met with someone that had a car parked on the side of the highway...parked their bikes were they wouldn't be seen easily, and hoped over the fence. After they got over they heard someone coming and ran, forgetting to grab the bag/phone...
    Are you referring to I380?

If so, that's a highly unlikely scenario. That stretch of highway is under construction and is squeezed down from 4 lanes to 2 lanes, both on the same side of the interstate.

There's barely a shoulder on either side and no vehicle would be left parked there for any appreciable length of time due to the hazards of the situation. Even just pulling off for a minute could not go unnoticed by other drivers and the construction crew.

Almost every daylight hour, the traffic is bumper to bumper.

Any scenario that relies on parking on I380 is pretty much ruled out by conditions.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179085"]IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    new thread.. and yes I see I got some info wrong in the oP.. working on it... move on over..
    This bee my opinion

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    Cook is her mother's maiden name and Grandma's last name. I have seen her name both ways as well as hyphenated.
    I wonder if it was legally morrisey?! It would intrigue as to why she'd list herself as a Cook if she was a morrisey since birth?!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StacyMarie83 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post
    Are you referring to I380?

If so, that's a highly unlikely scenario. That stretch of highway is under construction and is squeezed down from 4 lanes to 2 lanes, both on the same side of the interstate.

There's barely a shoulder on either side and no vehicle would be left parked there for any appreciable length of time due to the hazards of the situation. Even just pulling off for a minute could not go unnoticed by other drivers and the construction crew.

Almost every daylight hour, the traffic is bumper to bumper.

Any scenario that relies on parking on I380 is pretty much ruled out by conditions.

On NG tonight Misty and grandma explained parking on the grassy area between the hwy and the lake area. I'm not familiar with area so I won't even try to repeat what they said but they did say that they parked there. Are you familiar with that grassy area?
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

move over.. thread here closing shortly.. will be in about five minutes or so

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179085"]IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    This bee my opinion

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Maybe the picture of Selena was a safety thing, to not have her own picture on there.

But... her friends also answered questions about her...

Do you think your friend is a good kisser?
    Do you think your friend could be a MILF?

She's 10?! I wonder how old her facebook friends are... geesh.
    Wow... maybe the idea of her meeting up with someone isn't all that far fetched?
    I've answered those questions about my friends and thought it was kind of funny. Never stopped to thing young kids would be doing the same thing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marilynilpa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    bumping this up.... as I do not like people to get their opinions shut in the door..
    This bee my opinion

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Has there been any mention of LE processing the parking lot where the post office is located.

doors closing three, two one....

and here it goes..

move to thread three.. and let us all hope these girls are found safe and sound
    This bee my opinion

26. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    link to the new location
    This bee my opinion

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940