Exorcist Letter Staveless Runes Code?

TimeCop

Former Member
Reaction score
Right away I could see how to spell KEN from staveless runes in the Excorcist letter. Not only that, but using all of the staves I spelled Ken in English.
If you look at my chart, In the purple area. you can see how I spelled KEN in staveless runes at the bottom, and the green area spells Ken in english using all the runes.
I want to mention, that the left over runes spell my POI's last name as well from the bottom stavelss rune spelling. ALL FIT HIS FULL NAME,with a few left over runes that can make a 'W.' including (the dot) for my suspects full name and middle initial.

When you spell out my POI in stave runes, you can overimpose it on the stick figure from the halloween card and the match is just astounding, not to mention his last name also appears on the Halloween card as well.

My POI's full name is found in this particular code, but I can not share the last name until someone takes me serious and interviews me. I am trying to build up this case, as I am 100% sure , my 64 yearold POI is the man.

I am pretty sure he knows I am on to him as well. But like I said, no reply from cold case yet. I may try again this week.

Attachments

• Exorcist letter runes spell KEN(+ fullname).jpg
    Exorcist letter runes spell KEN(+ fullname).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 19
I can spell my POI's full name in this series of runes. I can use all the runes to spell:' Ken,Ken 'and (HIS FULL LAST NAME) leaving only one rune behind, the one rune that looks like a comma may be just that.
Websleuths will not allow me to post the photo where I can overlay his full name and match it to the halloween card. This is important and identifies my POI . This is an astounding discoverey and Websleauths Admin says they can help me only when Law enforcement names this guy, or main stream media takes the story and shows this info. THERE ARE some legalities here I do not understand, since this info is streaming through the public domain and his name is clear to see if you can simply pick some runes appart and compare with the keys to spell the ONLY name that matches the key., so PLEASE...
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE HIS FULL NAME RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES?
if so, help me get a response from LAW enforcement or Media. I have sent emails.made calls and got not reply.

I can proove my POI's name is at least connected to these crimes and may be connected to the Arlis Perry crime in 1974. I can prove he lived in one of the towns a Zodiac letter was mailed from and can even show its connection to the Halloween card and his map of layers.

May Arlis Perry rest in peace. (diedL 10,12,74)

I would also like if KATHLEEN JOHNS could contact me, as I have a photo for her to see. She is a living witness that recognised her attempted killer from the wanted poster, which is indeed, MHO, the ZODIAC KILLER /NAMED' that I HAVE FOUND IN THE ZODIAC EVIDENCE.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANy sleuthers out there interested in this playing out? I need help.

I can spell my POI's full name in this series of runes. I can use all the runes to spell:' Ken,Ken 'and (HIS FULL LAST NAME) leaving only one rune behind, the one rune that looks like a comma may be just that.
Websleuths will not allow me to post the photo where I can overlay his full name and match it to the halloween card. This is important and identifies my POI . This is an astounding discoverey and Websleauths Admin says they can help me only when Law enforcement names this guy, or main stream media takes the story and shows this info. THERE ARE some legalities here I do not understand, since this info is streaming through the public domain and his name is clear to see if you can simply pick some runes appart and compare with the keys to spell the ONLY name that matches the key., so PLEASE...
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE HIS FULL NAME RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES?
if so, help me get a response from LAW enforcement or Media. I have sent emails.made calls and got not reply.

I can proove my POI's name is at least connected to these crimes and may be connected to the Arlis Perry crime in 1974. I can prove he lived in one of the towns a Zodiac letter was mailed from and can even show its connection to the Halloween card and his map of layers.

May Arlis Perry rest in peace. (diedL 10,12,74)

I would also like if KATHLEEN JOHNS could contact me, as I have a photo for her to see. She is a living witness that recognised her attempted killer from the wanted poster, which is indeed, MHO, the ZODIAC KILLER /NAMED' that I HAVE FOUND IN THE ZODIAC EVIDENCE.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANy sleuthers out there interested in this playing out? I need help.

You might have more luck getting LE to listen if you got a few more Runes experts to back you up. A couple of college professors, maybe? Trying to get laypeople who can't confirm what you say isn't going to get you anywhere. Good luck to you, and I hope you're right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149
Back