Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Quote Originally Posted by CouchCop View Post
    Thanks to Marlywings and Doc Watson for clarifying matters regarding pinging and ponging of phones. Wow, it's incredible! Big Brother should be renamed Giant Brother!!! I would imagine that phone records will serve an enormous role (even if largely for "circumstantial" purposes) in any forthcoming trial. Just think, the locations of sleezy rendezvous will all come out in the open, but more importantly, information about the movements of the GBC/NBC/OW phones on that tragic night.
    You're welcome, CC Just remember though, as Hawkins pointed out in a post a couple of weeks ago, that just because it can be proved that a phone did something, or went somewhere, that doesn't NECESSARILY prove that GBC (or anyone else) was the one using it. Of course, given the odds, it is by far the most likely case that it WAS, but it still needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

My lovely wife has been known to leave her phone in all sorts of places - including my car. So tracking data would show that she was where I was, when she was probably out shoe-shopping somewhere...! Just as an example.

"Elementary, my dear Watson"

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DrWatson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ellou View Post
    Your way with words ,reminds me of a place I have once been .You sound like "my" special person ,my shrink that is ,that I needed once,when my life,was so very messed up.
    Oh, not really just once.Try 6 days a weekfor many many years ....I am all healed now.
    Long process though.
    The man I married ,nearly destroyed me ,and yes he tried too make up for affection ,or lack of through,lackof guidance ,parenting,love and affection.
    His father had no time for him ,abusive ,wandering eye ,controlled ,abused his mumma,along with he and his brother,favoured the daughter .
    I had 4 children with this man,and he hated my guts,because of how I was raised.
    Everything was always my fault..He hated me ,my father did love me ,my Mumma did care for my sister and I .Sometime on nights ,when I can't sleep ,I think I could have been Allison,if I had not found the special person that,helped me break free.
    I think Allison was ready too break free.
    I think maybe that was why she and Gerrad were seeing a therapist,she wanted out ,....and wanted too make sure the transition was as easy as it,could be for their girls.
    If he is the way I think he is ,he doesn't like too lose,there are people that won't stop at ripping lives in half,tearing families,children and hearts in two
    For example Lloyd Rayney Esq

JMO MOO
    Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
    Benjamin Franklin

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemini Girl For This Useful Post:

April 21, 2012
    Mr Baden-Clay voluntarily attended the Indooroopilly Police Station with his lawyers and voluntarily provided a DNA sample and allowed police to take photos of his body.
    Scratches and abrasions on his chest, torso and neck were photographed.

Dr Watson

Could you please just in your opinion of course explain what ' abrasions ' could be...

I know we have discussed the scratches but what are abrasions? I just noticed the word abrasions while re reading some MSM articles.

Thanks
    Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz20vOqrDdg

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Firesnake For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Firesnake View Post
    April 21, 2012
    Mr Baden-Clay voluntarily attended the Indooroopilly Police Station with his lawyers and voluntarily provided a DNA sample and allowed police to take photos of his body.
    Scratches and abrasions on his chest, torso and neck were photographed.

Dr Watson

Could you please just in your opinion of course explain what ' abrasions ' could be...

I know we have discussed the scratches but what are abrasions? I just noticed the word abrasions while re reading some MSM articles.

Thanks
    Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz20vOqrDdg
    Abrasions are generally the same as what most people would call "grazes". They involve the scraping off of the surface epithelium, or layer of cells, to various depths. A football player sliding into goal would get abrasions on elbows and knees, for example.

Another example would be abrasions on the knuckles from hitting somebody hard enough, if you weren't a regular puncher with callouses on the knuckles.

If your kid falls over while playing in the yard, he'd be likely to have abrasions on his body, hands, maybe face, etc. The "skinned knee" is an abrasion.

Hope that makes sense...

EDIT: here you go:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrasion_%28medical%29[/ame]
    Last edited by DrWatson; 07-17-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Link added

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DrWatson For This Useful Post:

squizzey1 is offline Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    Yeah I wondered the same, there is a pic of the BC parents and the way she holds him around the neck is real clingy.

I cant post it as I am on ipad, but it was a profile pic of theirs n facebook.
    my God and you said a boat. thats a jam tin ha ha
    My opinion only for what it's worth

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to squizzey1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson View Post
    Abrasions are generally the same as what most people would call "grazes". They involve the scraping off of the surface epithelium, or layer of cells, to various depths. A football player sliding into goal would get abrasions on elbows and knees, for example.

Another example would be abrasions on the knuckles from hitting somebody hard enough, if you weren't a regular puncher with callouses on the knuckles.

If your kid falls over while playing in the yard, he'd be likely to have abrasions on his body, hands, maybe face, etc. The "skinned knee" is an abrasion.

Hope that makes sense...
    That makes perfect sense... Thanks for the explanation...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Firesnake For This Useful Post:

Just drove by the "old" (so I'm told) C21 in Kenmore. Doors are open and there's some construction action going on in there. Don't know what it means, but will keep an eye out. Maybe Mom & Dad are opening up shop again?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DunnoZo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maigret View Post
    A story of diligent police work and phone tapping
    http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/how-a-...623-20uw9.html

That was excellent.....thankyou....xxx:

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ollijack For This Useful Post:

Hi all,
    this is my first post, though I have been following this thread with great interest (and a bit of light entertainment thrown in) since its beginning. I was just looking thru some photos by the Herald Sun and came across this one of a police command centre set up on Busby Road near where and soon after ABC was found. Googled Busby Road and didn't come up with any such road in that area. Does anyone know where this might have been? Just made me curious as too the actual location. Thanks and you guys are awesome, just saying!
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pic...989408?page=23

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justamum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by squizzey1 View Post
    hi. i understand the trustees [ and no bcs are trustees] can use it now or at anytime for the girls
    Yes correct squizz...

A trust fund has been set up for the daughters of Allison Baden-Clay. Donations can be made through the NAB to BSB: 084 737, account: 133 196 502, or via badenclay.appeal@gmail.com

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226355251556

In Memory Of Allison

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Justamum View Post
    Hi all,
    this is my first post, though I have been following this thread with great interest (and a bit of light entertainment thrown in) since its beginning. I was just looking thru some photos by the Herald Sun and came across this one of a police command centre set up on Busby Road near where and soon after ABC was found. Googled Busby Road and didn't come up with any such road in that area. Does anyone know where this might have been? Just made me curious as too the actual location. Thanks and you guys are awesome, just saying!
    WELCOME ... I don't know the answer to your question, so Ill stick with the 'welcome'. lol

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    Yes correct squizz...

A trust fund has been set up for the daughters of Allison Baden-Clay. Donations can be made through the NAB to BSB: 084 737, account: 133 196 502, or via badenclay.appeal@gmail.com

i knew it , bloody genius mw and thanks for the help

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to squizzey1 For This Useful Post:

Yes correct squizz...

I'm onto it, thanks MW

26. The Following User Says Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DunnoZo View Post
    Just drove by the "old" (so I'm told) C21 in Kenmore. Doors are open and there's some construction action going on in there. Don't know what it means, but will keep an eye out. Maybe Mom & Dad are opening up shop again?
    Maybe they're refurbishing for new tenants? Is the C21 signage still up and looking good? I thought they'd re-leased it perhaps?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Hi all,
    Morning, and welcome

There is no Busby Road out that way as far as I know, but I think the command centre was set up in Bunya St, just off the Mt Crosby Rd near Kholo Creek, if memory serves me correctly. So maybe the reporter got the Busby and the Bunya mixed up?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DrWatson For This Useful Post:

Hi all,
    Hello Justamum and welcome. You are right ... I just googled it too and I tend to think they must have the name of the road wrong ... I had a look at the Anstead map and can't even find anything like Busby Road!
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to possumheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the welcome guys, and yes the Bunya mix up makes sense, thank you

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justamum For This Useful Post:

Morning, and welcome

There is no Busby Road out that way as far as I know, but I think the command centre was set up in Bunya St, just off the Mt Crosby Rd near Kholo Creek, if memory serves me correctly. So maybe the reporter got the Busby and the Bunya mixed up?
    Brookfield rd is sometimes referred to as Brooky rd, wonder if that could be it, just a stupid thought of mine ????????

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to squizzey1 For This Useful Post:

Hi & welcome Justamum...there were a couple of mistakes made in media at different times. There is a Busby Road at Algester, which is another suburb of Brisbane although nowhere near Brookfield or Kholo/Anstead region. There was also another report which mentioned Birkdale, instead of Brookfield, which is also nowhere near the locations.

In Memory Of Allison

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

Morning, and welcome

Yep Bunya St...

April 30, 2012

The police forward command post has moved to the intersection of Bunya Street and Mt Crosby Road

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz20vl12QJ4

In Memory Of Allison

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

Hi & welcome Justamum...there were a couple of mistakes made in media at different times. There is a Busby Road at Algester, which is another suburb of Brisbane although nowhere near Brookfield or Kholo/Anstead region. There was also another report which mentioned Birkdale, instead of Brookfield, which is also nowhere near the locations.

to the clever MW. i want to change name to Squiz do u know how to do that

42. The Following User Says Thank You to squizzey1 For This Useful Post:

Really? Birkdale? I missed that one and the Algester one.. wow thats way out. Neither are really anywhere near Brookfield and Birkdale is really the other end of town.
    MOO!

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:

to the clever MW. i want to change name to Squiz do u know how to do that
    I hear that hyphenated names are the new black
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to possumheart For This Useful Post:

no honey it is the girls fund and not separate. i just decided to fine fans for a bit of fun and something for the girls , i thought it was afun way of contributing a little, then i deciced i would match the fines as well
    Perhaps if we were fined for offtopic posts we would have a fortune to give!.. I know I would have racked up a bit yesterday..

Actually speaking of off topic.. It appears one of my posts from last night was deleted- though it was not off topic. It was in relation to some info posted in the previous thread..all of which seems to have been left so not sure why mine was deleted.. I understand the off topic stuff was moved but.. Was hoping somebody may have been able to elaborate on my question I had posted, but it appears to have vanished.
    MOO!

48. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    I hear that hyphenated names are the new black
    I heard they are dangerous and can be used as a weapon.

I'd love somewhere to go to talk about the Perth murder trial too. It sounds like this case in that they have a lot of circumstantial evidence.

I'm trying to think of something Allison-related so I'm not chit-chatting! What are the chances G dropped something or left some evidence of his somewhere? In the Perth case it sounds like it was greatly assisted by the accused dropping a name tag, and also wrecking the car on a bollard so it could only get a certain distance from the burial site. G wouldn't have been as smart as the accused barrister, but the barrister was alleged to have done it alone, and didn't have a wiley old assistant. IMO!
    In jail!

50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nads For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast