Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ring-wife.html

Article from UK Daily Mail -interestingly states GBC last saw Allison when they went to sleep together.
    Apologies if this has already done the rounds.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Crime and punishment For This Useful Post:

Anyone got anything real?

Wish we had some meat, facts, getting bored of the soup.
    <diggetysnip>

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to J-Diggety For This Useful Post:

Sorry if this offends some but seriously Squiz, do not explain yourself again.

If people want to believe what you said then they do , if you don't then that's their choice to disagree.
    What I am trying to say is that you DO NOT have to try and convince anyone anymore.

I have no idea why I am protective of you but I just feel like sticking up for you. It's my own little leave squiz alone fan club : )
    Originally posted by Curisousasacat

Curious - I was also protective of Squizzey when he first posted and even went so far as to pm him about stating too much info which could have compromised him.
    So you are not alone in that arena.

I recently posted about the time of the person being at the bus stop changing - which I find confusing.

If anyone here posted one thing one day then an important fact such as a time was changed to something else on another day, it would create confusion here and people would ask questions.

I am not sure if your post was indirectly directed at what I was asking but as far as I am concerned, the times have changed and quite considerably - by hours; originally 11.30pm to the wee hours of the morning.

MOO

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mani For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...s-claim/story-
    the case of the strange disappearing articles tonight
    That link is broken Possumheart

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mani For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    That link is broken Possumheart
    Irony
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to possumheart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pulpfiction View Post
    That may explain the extramarital activities too in the sense he's been trying to recoup the affection and attention he missed.

Exactly. Requires no conscience
    Hello Pulp...what have you been verified as....cannot see you on the list yet buddy, so are you 'someone who is verified'.........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Berry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BJsleuth View Post
    People are just means to an end for them right?
    So very true my friend.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Originally posted by Curisousasacat

Curious - I was also protective of Squizzey when he first posted and even went so far as to pm him about stating too much info which could have compromised him.
    So you are not alone in that arena.

I recently posted about the time of the person being at the bus stop changing - which I find confusing.

If anyone here posted one thing one day then an important fact such as a time was changed to something else on another day, it would create confusion here and people would ask questions.

I am not sure if your post was indirectly directed at what I was asking but as far as I am concerned, the times have changed and quite considerably - by hours; originally 11.30pm to the wee hours of the morning.

MOO

Hey mani, Sorry, I knew there was one of 'us" that questioned the Squiz.
    My point was that he has said what he knows but we keep pestering him about it. I must admit I did raise my eyebrows at the different times stated but I think the witness that Squiz knows so well would be in a bit of trouble for mentioning the time.
    Just another piece of this confusing puzzle.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Some more spooky similarities in the Rayney case-

Mr Agius said Rayney had also lost $46,800 in one year gambling on anything from volleyball to the Logies and reality television show Dancing On Ice.

The prosecution alleges Ms Rayney believed her husband had a big secret and she was going to use information she had against him to keep custody of their children and their home after their divorce.

Snipped

The prosecution said Ms Rayney suffered fatal head, spinal and neck injuries before being dragged by the arms and feet to the back seat of her car and then being buried at Kings Park.

During the move, her bra collected soil, her hair picked up seed pods and fragments of paint in red brick dust particles were collected in scratches on her boots which provided "traces to indicate where she had been".

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...y-murder-trial

I feel we will be reading a similar news article. Oh in about 2-3 years!

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ellou View Post
    No dout he did...
    Proof?
    <diggetysnip>

20. The Following User Says Thank You to J-Diggety For This Useful Post:

That is quite chilling about Rayney. Poor woman

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maigret For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BJsleuth View Post
    People are just means to an end for them right?
    Sorry...totally fell asleep with iPad last night! Woke up cold with it still on my chest lol.

Yes, everyone serves a purpose for them if they engage with them. They aren't a type who just gets pleasure from "being" with others. There is motive in all their close or intimate dealings. However, if they are "dumped" it then you see you the absolute volcano eruption of emotions that has long been internalized and not expresses...and that is because they have lost "hand" ie. there perceived sense of power. When they lose that they are vulnerable and very, very dangerous. They panic and freak out often. Seen it in prison many times and it often fuels DV. Btw...I'm not the one in the cage haha.
    With genius comes madness

**all in my humble opinion - take it or leave it**

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pulpfiction For This Useful Post:

Last warning!

All avatar, food, etc. etc. conversation must go in the Chit Chat and Banter thread.

Timeouts will be issued for "off topic" posts such as avatars, food, etc. going forward.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LollyPop View Post
    I've been reading with great fascination since early threads but have missed a few pages here and there so apologies if going over old ground. Have we heard anything about clothes GBC was wearing the night/morning of? Surely if blood was found in the car, there might also be blood on his clothes or shoes? He was pretty sure of what Allson was wearing when she "went missing" so can only assume he also knew exactly what he was wearing hat night? MOO
    LOLLYPOP: Yes. Where are the clothes an shoes he was wearing that night? Surely there may be blood on them. This is what KEENTOKNOW and others were referring to early last Thread. Do we know if his clothes/shoes have been found/tested etc?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fuskier For This Useful Post:

A story of diligent police work and phone tapping
    http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/how-a-...623-20uw9.html

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maigret For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast