Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Lol! I strongly suspect my OH and sons wouldn't notice this either! Could rely on my daughter to bring it to my attention though
    Only other female in my home is the bird. And she wolf-whistles all the time, so I couldn't even trust her.
    Perfect Stranger: A true story of desire and obsession by Kay Schubach in Sydney

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BreakingNews For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Pulps, give us the eerily accurate part please
    I agree with what Bayside said earlier regarding how much we say about the children. However, try to read between my lines perhaps children are treated EXTREMELY carefully. I can neither confirm, nor deny obviously, who was home and what, if anything was heard. Children's reactions, without words, speak volumes. And when a child speaks we all listen VERY carefully. Particularly in cases like these.

In addition to GEANIE, I hold the same opinion as Dr Watson, and some others that information given regarding the autopsy or post mortem, whatever you wish to call it, has been somewhat guarded it seems thus far. I do know results are pending. I do believe, like many, there was a history of 'unsavory aggression'. I do also believe that the case is very, very sad and beyond that I can say little else at this point. It is very hard on children. Kids at school get wind of things, and whether now or later the protection we try to envelope these children in is penetrated. What happened to their mother is sickening. By that I don't necessarily mean in the most gruesome thing you can imagine type thing but it is sickening. There is a reason why this is a high profile case is my belief and that is because violent crimes against women, mothers, daughters, friends etc. like Allison are just so awful because it was so unnecessary. This did NOT have to happen. And her girls did not have to suffer as they did and will. Most importantly a really nice person did not need to have her life snubbed out so abruptly and in such a cold, humiliating and detached manner.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Children are usually the product of their environment and parenting. I am yet to meet a truly evil child. As Dr Watson might tell you many of the most violent and aggressive people (prison) frequently have had some sort of acquired brain injury. They weren't born evil either. A lot I see also have severe childhood PTSD that has profoundly affected them. I see them as children with ODD or conduct disorder and sadly many of them end up sociopaths and extemely dangerous. Many have logical explanations for their beliefs when you tie it in with their upbringing and the abuse suffered.

As for GBC...well aloof seems a little bit possible I would like to hear from NBC. And finally, I think we all feel sad when it comes out. A light was extinguished forever and for what purpose? It is rare a person gets away with a crime like this so the victim h died in vain because no good comes of it for the perpetrator.
    With genius comes madness

**all in my humble opinion - take it or leave it**

Ps. Excellent sleuthing by so many of you. And, I love the way so many attempt to find out factual information if you don't know. Well done!

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pulpfiction For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pulpfiction View Post
    Hi. Catchhing up yet again. Ok here we go:

1. GEANIE has some rumours that are quite eerily accurate.
    2. I will be surprised if most of us don't have the bejesus shocked out of us
    3. Caterpillars are more prevalent at night - not that I'm totally buying that story

And, some know I'm a forensic psychologist (mostly children) but as a result frequently visit their scumbag parents - in prison. I had to pay a visit out there unexpectedly quite recently- an event requiring my input. No, hang on to your knickers...not GBC - and I couldn't tell anyway

Being a female, the guards are brilliant with us and so friendly. Now it seems a certain high profile newish addition is somewhat aloof, a little holier than thou but doesn't cry as much as they used to. And...word spreads fast in these places. A lot of people would like to meet this newish person it appears. Protection...hmmm. Years down the track...I've seen quite a few moved out of there

And that's all I have to say about that
    Thanks for that news.

Can you tell us what is the sort/type of 'Protection' he gets daily in there Pulp Please?

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Berry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by enthralled View Post
    Pulp fiction I admire your strength to be able to do the job you do. Seeing the effects these crimes have on innocent children must be absolutely heart breaking.
    I do cry, I do agonise, I do have trouble sleeping, I do hug my son lots and I always have a smile & a hand to hold if they want it. I have learnt a lot from children who have seen DREADFUL things. Above all else kids often just want someone to sit on the floor and play with them. Through play you get a picture without them having to look at you directly. That is when they open up a lot.

I have also been privileged enough to work with some kids for many years. I've been to weddings and christenings. For some there is blue sky and sunshine after the rain has fallen. For the girls I feel this is what will come to them eventually. I don't know anyone who wouldn't move mountains to ensure they felt loved, respected, safe, happy and secure.

Looks like the mod team had a busy night on this thread. ("Disappearing posts")

I will be starting a new thread shortly. I will also be reviewing last night's activity.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by pulpfiction
    Hi. Catchhing up yet again. Ok here we go:

1. GEANIE has some rumours that are quite eerily accurate.

Still......waiting..... you know more me thinks....

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Berry For This Useful Post:

Please move over to the new thread located at the link below. I am closing this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179452"]Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60