PNG - "Long pig"-craving cannibal cult kills, eats, seven alleged witch doctors: LE

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
No "oh, it must have been the bath salts" excuses here, note.

Papua New Guinea Alleged Cannibals Charged (AP/Huffington Post)
CANBERRA, Australia -- Authorities have arrested 29 people accused of being part of a cannibal cult in Papua New Guinea's jungle interior, police said Friday.

Commander Anthony Wagambie confirmed a report in The National newspaper that said the cult members allegedly ate their victims' brains raw and made soup from their penises.
---
Cannibalism was part of traditional culture in Papua New Guinea, where human flesh was known as "long pig," and survived in isolated pockets into the latter part of the 20th century.
---
Four of the seven victims were murdered last week, Wagambie said, adding that no remains had been recovered.

"They're probably all eaten up," he said.
much more at link above

:shush:For real. If I bring this up to anyone including my family, neighbors, friends or especially the person I birthed they'll surely put me somewhere.:jail:

Why? Why do I look at your cannibal threads?:what:

:shush:For real. If I bring this up to anyone including my family, neighbors, friends or especially the person I birthed they'll surely put me somewhere.:jail:
Why? Why do I look at your cannibal threads?:what:
They're something one can sink one's teeth into?

My cannibal threads? lolol. What about your cannibal threads!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back