1178 users online (217 members and 961 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,112

    Need help finding videos of Ramsey info

    Get on your sleuthing shoes because you will have to dig deep.

    I need videos or audio recordings ONLY of the following:

    *Tom Haney interviewing Patsy and talking about prior sexual abuse.

    *Barbara Walters interview where the Ramseys deny JBR sexual abuse

    *Any mention of JonBenet's pediatrician talking about him not seeing any signs of prior sexual abuse. This can be the pediatrician himself talking (Dr Beuf) or others discussing this information. Especially looking for John and Patsy discussing it.

    These tapes were all up on the net at one point. Now they are hard to find.

    Go forth and research and thank you very very much.












    ---------------------------
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-17-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632
    ... That's not the full interview with the part you need though....sorry.

    It's easy to find the full transcript - but for some reason, it is hard to find the full video, or that part of the video....

  4. #4
    otg's Avatar
    otg is offline Reports of my death are greatly exagerated... but not completely unfounded.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    Gee, Tricia, this request wouldn't have anything to do with the other thread you started recently, would it? Can I make a guess at the topic on tomorrow's radio webcast?
    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,112
    Thank you so much. Can you link the official transcript of this interview?

    Thanks again
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,112
    Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    Gee, Tricia, this request wouldn't have anything to do with the other thread you started recently, would it? Can I make a guess at the topic on tomorrow's radio webcast?
    .
    Tomorrow's radio show will be a two part discussion.

    Part one will have to do with the horrific story of what happened to a man who actually gave a truthful answer to his wife's question of , "does this make me look fat?"

    Then we will finally answer the deep and soul searching question, "what if doing the hokey pokey really is what it's all about ?"

    Why do you ask?
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632

    Full Transcript to Barbara Walters Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Thank you so much. Can you link the official transcript of this interview?

    Thanks again
    Yes, here it is -- including the discussion and statements by the Ramseys regarding the denial of sexual abuse you are looking for:

    http://www.acandyrose.com/03172000ra...arawalters.htm


    P.S. - It is strange though....even on the TV Guide Channel, every episode is supposedly listed / linked for the Barbara Walters Special, and all 20/20 shows... and that one is left out... It almost seems as if the interwebs has been sterilized of this particular interview... interesting...

  8. #8
    otg's Avatar
    otg is offline Reports of my death are greatly exagerated... but not completely unfounded.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Tomorrow's radio show will be a two part discussion.

    Part one will have to do with the horrific story of what happened to a man who actually gave a truthful answer to his wife's question of , "does this make me look fat?"

    Then we will finally answer the deep and soul searching question, "what if doing the hokey pokey really is what it's all about ?"

    Why do you ask?
    So part one is about a murder, and part two is about a potential mass suicide?



    Good! I'll be there.
    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632
    wait... i might have found more of the clips hidden on the abc site.... give me a sec...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,682
    I only found the transcript where co producer Mike Tracey interview Dr.Beuf & he answered the question about the prior sexual abuse-but You said you wanted audio or video!
    Last edited by SyraKelly; 07-17-2012 at 05:04 PM.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632

    GOT IT - Here you go

    This is the particular clip you are looking for - his quote about her NOT being sexually molested before 12/26:

    Part II - Denial of Sexual Abuse by Ramseys clip:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/video?id=2325105


    And more -
    Part III:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/video?id=2325363

    ...And link to all the ABC News videos for JBR:
    http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/jo...ediatype=Video

    .. Hope this helps

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,112
    Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    I only found the transcript where co producer Mike Tracey interview Dr.Beuf & he answered the question about the prior sexual abuse-but You said you wanted audio or video!
    If it is an official transcript . Not something posted on a forum saying it is official.

    If it is official post the link.

    Thank you very much
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaleshark View Post
    This is the particular clip you are looking for - his quote about her NOT being sexually molested before 12/26:

    Part II - Denial of Sexual Abuse by Ramseys clip:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/video?id=2325105


    And more -
    Part III:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/video?id=2325363

    ...And link to all the ABC News videos for JBR:
    http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/jonbenet-ramsey.htm?&mediatype=Video

    .. Hope this helps

    It says "Video not available" . Dang it
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    29
    Here's the Barbara Walters one if you don't already have it.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nltc6UeKigw"]JonBenet Ramsey's Parents Address Accusations in 2000 Interview for '20/20' - YouTube[/ame]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    29
    Here's the Tom Haney one.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxJRb5T_XM"]Patsy Ramsey Interrogation with Tom Haney and Trip DeMuth - YouTube[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast