Need help finding videos of Ramsey info

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get on your sleuthing shoes because you will have to dig deep.

I need videos or audio recordings ONLY of the following:

*Tom Haney interviewing Patsy and talking about prior sexual abuse.

*Barbara Walters interview where the Ramseys deny JBR sexual abuse

*Any mention of JonBenet's pediatrician talking about him not seeing any signs of prior sexual abuse. This can be the pediatrician himself talking (Dr Beuf) or others discussing this information. Especially looking for John and Patsy discussing it.

These tapes were all up on the net at one point. Now they are hard to find.

Go forth and research and thank you very very much.

---------------------------

... That's not the full interview with the part you need though....sorry.

It's easy to find the full transcript - but for some reason, it is hard to find the full video, or that part of the video....

Gee, Tricia, this request wouldn't have anything to do with the other thread you started recently, would it? Can I make a guess at the topic on tomorrow's radio webcast?

Gee, Tricia, this request wouldn't have anything to do with the other thread you started recently, would it? Can I make a guess at the topic on tomorrow's radio webcast?

Tomorrow's radio show will be a two part discussion.

Part one will have to do with the horrific story of what happened to a man who actually gave a truthful answer to his wife's question of , "does this make me look fat?"

Then we will finally answer the deep and soul searching question, "what if doing the hokey pokey really is what it's all about ?"

Why do you ask? :what::moo: :woohoo:

Thank you so much. Can you link the official transcript of this interview?

Thanks again

Yes, here it is -- including the discussion and statements by the Ramseys regarding the denial of sexual abuse you are looking for:

http://www.acandyrose.com/03172000ramseyonbarbarawalters.htm

P.S. - It is strange though....even on the TV Guide Channel, every episode is supposedly listed / linked for the Barbara Walters Special, and all 20/20 shows... and that one is left out... It almost seems as if the interwebs has been sterilized of this particular interview... interesting...

Tomorrow's radio show will be a two part discussion.

Part one will have to do with the horrific story of what happened to a man who actually gave a truthful answer to his wife's question of , "does this make me look fat?"

Then we will finally answer the deep and soul searching question, "what if doing the hokey pokey really is what it's all about ?"

Why do you ask? :what::moo: :woohoo:
So part one is about a murder, and part two is about a potential mass suicide?

:waitasec:

Good! I'll be there.

wait... i might have found more of the clips hidden on the abc site.... give me a sec...

I only found the transcript where co producer Mike Tracey interview Dr.Beuf & he answered the question about the prior sexual abuse-but You said you wanted audio or video!

I only found the transcript where co producer Mike Tracey interview Dr.Beuf & he answered the question about the prior sexual abuse-but You said you wanted audio or video!

If it is an official transcript . Not something posted on a forum saying it is official.

If it is official post the link.

Thank you very much

Here's the Barbara Walters one if you don't already have it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nltc6UeKigw"]JonBenet Ramsey's Parents Address Accusations in 2000 Interview for '20/20' - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the Tom Haney one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxJRb5T_XM"]Patsy Ramsey Interrogation with Tom Haney and Trip DeMuth - YouTube[/ame]

It says "Video not available" . Dang it

Tricia, I was able to view it, and watched him say it before I sent it...

I don't know why it would say not available? I was going to say it might be how I attached it in the thread, but I just clicked on it from the thread and it worked fine.

I promise you, that's it, and the link works.... Maybe paste it into another viewer?

___

Maureen, that's not the full clip...same thing I sent the first time...
but Part II is the correct one... don't know why Tricia can't view it...

?

Video is not on A CandyRose.. just the transcript...

But I already put it up there - it works.... I have checked it twice, and I was able to click on it straight from this thread and view it...it's the Part II clip.

I have to hit the road so if anyone finds anything please email it to me at tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks again for your help

Tricia - I don't know why that link isn't working for you, but the video IS available, and that's the correct one - it's clickable in the thread...

Might need a different viewer or something...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back