1210 users online (283 members and 927 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 696
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm
    First & Second degree Rape & Sodomy are explained in the houseoftruth link.

    But incest isn't covered in it.

    Incest law in Alabama:
    Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest

    (a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

    (1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
    (2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
    (3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
    (4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

    (b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

    (c) Incest is a Class C felony

    http://www.drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm
    Reply With Quote

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    17,741
    Part of me thinks this needs to be in the PL. I'm sure that was discussed already but man o man this is really ugly.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    Hopeful this is all. This is most likely the 2 more that LE said was coming, or was it 2 more after DW?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    7,247
    Yeah this is just... Beyond horrific. An entire section of the family's men involved in this? Just absolutely disgusting.

    So many of them involved, and no one else in the family knew? Hard to believe that, if that's what the rest are claiming...
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,018
    I believe they said 1 more for sure this week and possible more?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,239
    Gardenlady, I think it's up to 5 or 6 men and LE says multiple victims under the age of 16.

    Donnie Holland
    Dustin Kent
    Scott Wood
    Derek Wood
    At this point LE said to expect 2-3 more arrests, then
    Paul Nova Holland-Donnie's son, so I guess there's more to come.

    ColdPizza, I worry about the victims too. If it needs moved to the PL that's fine with me.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NWLA
    Posts
    4,716
    What a sick bunch of uncle cousin brothers. Can you imagine growing up a little girl in that nest of vipers?

    Wait.....Was it ever stated that the victims were all female? For some reason, I want to think they are. Maybe I had better go back and read more.....

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    17,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Yeah this is just... Beyond horrific. An entire section of the family's men involved in this? Just absolutely disgusting.

    So many of them involved, and no one else in the family knew? Hard to believe that, if that's what the rest are claiming...
    I don't believe for one second that none of them knew or at least had a suspicion.

    All

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    17,741
    Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Gardenlady, I think it's up to 5 or 6 men and LE says multiple victims under the age of 16.

    Donnie Holland
    Dustin Kent
    Scott Wood
    Derek Wood
    At this point LE said to expect 2-3 more arrests, then
    Paul Nova Holland-Donnie's son, so I guess there's more to come.

    ColdPizza, I worry about the victims too. If it needs moved to the PL that's fine with me.
    My thoughts are this isn't going away any time soon and it may get worse. In order to sleuth further and get more info without all the google bots infiltrating the www it may be a better place in consideration of the victims.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,018
    Incest against Holland, Kent and Randall Wood. No incest charges against Derek Wood. So the some of the victims are blood related to the first 3? Kent and Randall Wood have no blood relationship and are only related by marriage as brother in laws correct? Kent is married to Randall Wood's sister? And Derek Wood is a nephew from another sister? And Holland is a nephew from yet another sister? Making Derek and Holland Jr cousins?

    I'm just trying to get this family link straightened out in my head!!!
    Last edited by Psychic Sleuth; 07-17-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: correction


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    5,510
    What kind of sick muthafkkkkk are these? My heart cries for the victims.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Hopeful this is all. This is most likely the 2 more that LE said was coming, or was it 2 more after DW?
    LE said on the local news that not all of the perps. are from the family, so I think there will be atleast one more.
    "In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not." - Matthew 2:18

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Incest against Holland, Kent and Randall Wood. No incest charges against Derek Wood. So the some of the victims are blood related to the first 3? Kent and Randall Wood have no blood relationship and are only related by marriage as brother in laws correct? Kent is married to Randall Wood's sister? And Derek Wood is a nephew from another sister? And Holland is a nephew from yet another sister? Making Derek and Holland Jr cousins?

    I'm just trying to get this family link straightened out in my head!!!
    I believe Holland Jr is from Holland Sr's first marriage, so not a son of a sister. But everything else you state looks accurate. Yes, this is confirmed by the player's list from Brittney's thread.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,207
    I am so sad and sickened. Just for those of you who are just now learning about all this, LE said from the beginning that the crime(s) were "horrific" and the first two arrests (DK and RSW) were just the "tip of the iceberg".
    "In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not." - Matthew 2:18

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,191
    Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    I guess this is (uncle) Donnie Holland's son? Age 20


    HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (W / MALE)
    Status: In Jail
    Booking No: BCSO12JBN004708
    Booking Date: 07/17/2012 17:02:39
    Age On Booking Date: 20
    Bond Amount: $20000.00
    CELL Assigned:
    Facility: BCSO , Dorm: D , Pod: D , Cell No: 005 Visitation Schedule
    Address Given: 912 VAN AVE DAPHNE AL



    https://www.facebook.com/paul.n.holland
    Question:

    Why in the heck is his bond so low when he's obviously a risk - he skipped bond on a prior arrest...

    Check it out:

    http://blog.al.com/pr-records/2011/0...mobRedir=false

    Snipped:
    Fairhope police reports: August 15-19, 2011

    Aug. 17, Donald Paul Holland Jr., of Fairhope was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for a bail-jumping misdemeanor. The arrest was made in the 100 block of North Section Street.
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 07-17-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. AL - Dothan man gets 624 years in rape, sodomy case
    By Reader in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 02:02 PM
  2. VA - Disbarred US Army Lawyer Back in VA Court - Rape and Sodomy of an Infant
    By Army JAG Corruption in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 10:38 AM

Tags for this Thread