Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Quote Originally Posted by ChattyWoman View Post
    My mistake ~ sorry!
    No problem! Lord knows I've made my share.

Bonds:
    William Brownlee $10,000
    Derek Wood $20,000
    Donald Holland JR $25,000
    Scott Wood $25000.00
    Dustin Kent $20,000 plus the Mobile Co bond

I don't know if having a good lawyer can help get the bond reduced, or if this shows the severity of the actual crimes.

I wish we could get some good investigative reporting on this. With the victims being children it may be hard to release facts while guarding their privacy.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    No problem! Lord knows I've made my share.

Bonds:
    William Brownlee $10,000
    Derek Wood $20,000
    Donald Holland JR $25,000
    Scott Wood $25000.00
    Dustin Kent $20,000 plus the Mobile Co bond

I don't know if having a good lawyer can help get the bond reduced, or if this shows the severity of the actual crimes.

I wish we could get some good investigative reporting on this. With the victims being children it may be hard to release facts while guarding their privacy.
    Help me out here. Brownlee is the family friend. Wood and Wood are brothers? Kent is married to a sister of the Wood brothers? Holland is the son of a man who is married to Wood? I am so lost with the lineage. I almost would like to see a little tree. I just want to understand how all of these individuals are related.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    Help me out here. Brownlee is the family friend. Wood and Wood are brothers? Kent is married to a sister of the Wood brothers? Holland is the son of a man who is married to Wood? I am so lost with the lineage. I almost would like to see a little tree. I just want to understand how all of these individuals are related.
    LOL, it's confusing.

Wm Brownlee is a family friend.
    Derek Wood is Brittney Wood's brother.
    Donald Paul Holland JR is the son of Donald Wood Sr, who committed suicide while being investigated for similar crimes.
    Wood Sr was married to Brittney Wood's mother's (Chessie) sister (Wendy), who is a twin.
    Kent is married to the other twin (Mendy).
    Scott Wood is a brother of the twins and Chessie.

Here's Footballmom's excellent player's list from Brittney's thread.

Football Mom’s OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)
    Updated: 07/24/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name. DW arrested/remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

DPH Jr (Nova) DH’s son/WWH’s stepson - arrested, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years, arrested/remains in jail.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    This should help straighten it out (hopefully)... If not, just holler and we'll help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8267306&postcount=9"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5[/ame]

ETA: jinx gliving! I recently updated the link above (except now WBB is out on bond...)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

LOL. I think I got it down. Thanks for the help. I knew the basics a few weeks back, but these arrests threw me off. I did not know about the girl's brother being arrested.

What in the hell kind of conversation leads to several men raping a child? For *$&#@ sake! What was going on in this family? This is insane. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of. Where these men trying to punish a family member by doing this? I can't fathom what would push all of them to do this as a group. It can't be that they were all pedophiles. It's too coincidental.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

I have been reading this, and it sounds all confusing! I am from New Zealand and I haven't heard about any of this, it hasn't been on the news - but I have 1 question, who is the 12 who has been raped? sorry if its mentioned somewhere

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kirsty For This Useful Post:

Hi Kirsty! Sorry, we dont sleuth victims, especially minor victims.
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Three connected to missing teen Brittney Wood appear in court
    Published: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 1:44 PM

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/thre..._river_default
    Chatty

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChattyWoman View Post
    Three connected to missing teen Brittney Wood appear in court
    Published: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 1:44 PM

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/thre..._river_default
    From your article:

"Derek Wood, Donald Holland Jr. and William Brownlee were in the courtroom as a Sheriff's investigator detailed how, in January 2011, the girl "told deputies that in January 2011, Holland touched her inappropriately and had sex with her. She was 12 years old at the time of the alleged incident.

"Prosecutors said the other 2 co-defendants had sex with her as well," the report said."

Erg! These creeps did not have sex with a child, they raped and sodomized her.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

I went back and read the FOX10 report after reading the Alabama Press Register article ChattyW posted above...

maybe these statements are a little shimmer of light...(very dim shimmer)

Derek Wood’s attorney Jason Dorley said, "He's innocent until proven guilty. There's a lot to this case. This one is very involved. It's going to be a lengthy case. We are in the very early stages of it."
    BBM
    Must be that iceberg and more to be exposed..hoping the story isn't just gonna die out and disappear. (keep it in the media please!)

The state prosecutor would not comment on any connection between these cases and the disappearance of Brittney Wood.

Heinz said, "That's still an ongoing investigation, so I can't really comment as to that."
    BBM
    At least they didn't say that there is NOT a connection. And that they are still investigating her disappearance - despite the little information that is being released to the public maybe they are knee deep in it! (hoping that is the case!)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buggsmom For This Useful Post:

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    RSBM:

Wm Brownlee is a family friend.
    Derek Wood is Brittney Wood's brother.
    Donald Paul Holland JR is the son of Donald Wood [HOLLAND] Sr, who committed suicide while being investigated for similar crimes.
    Wood [HOLLAND] Sr was married to Brittney Wood's mother's (Chessie) sister (Wendy), who is a twin.
    Kent is married to the other twin (Mendy).
    Scott Wood is a brother of the twins and Chessie.
    Quote Originally Posted by buggsmom View Post
    BBM
    Quote:
    The state prosecutor would not comment on any connection between these cases and the disappearance of Brittney Wood.

Heinz said, "That's still an ongoing investigation, so I can't really comment as to that."
    BBM
    At least they didn't say that there is NOT a connection. And that they are still investigating her disappearance - despite the little information that is being released to the public maybe they are knee deep in it! (hoping that is the case!)
    I'm curious to know why a Baldwin County ADA from District 28 would make comment about an "alleged investigation" in Mobile County District 13... ya know... especially since "there is no evidence of foul play in Baldwin County" and Mobile County claims 'she isn't really missing' or has 'simply run away'.

I know what happens to kids within 48 hours of being on the street through my volunteer work with StandUp for Kids. I found this article very interesting as well as the following quotes from a newly founded organization in Alabama (The WellHouse):

“About eighty percent of trafficking in Jefferson County is relation. Mothers selling their daughters, fathers selling their daughters, uncles selling their nieces, for drugs, for cars, for rent. Whatever it may be.”

Tajuan claims that the problem is right out in the open for people to see; yet it remains unseen by most.

“This is not on some back street alley, it’s right in front of you,” she said. “Look at your nose. It’s right there on your face and you can’t even see it. That’s what happens. It’s hidden in front of you and no one’s looking.”

More at link: http://studentmedia.uab.edu/2012/03/...cking-victims/

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

Well Good Lord. No wonder that poor girl took off. At least I HOPE she took off on her own. What a hornets nest of a family she had surrounding her. I prefer to believe she ran off but I know she may have been disposed of, especially if she was one of their prior victims.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Well Good Lord. No wonder that poor girl took off. At least I HOPE she took off on her own. What a hornets nest of a family she had surrounding her. I prefer to believe she ran off but I know she may have been disposed of, especially if she was one of their prior victims.
    First - let me say that I do not disagree there is/was a very large hornet's nest. However...

I feel that it is important to note that Brittney does have family members who love & miss her very much... Those family members are NOT like the others.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

UPDATED PLAYERS LIST: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8282481&postcount=85"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5[/ame]

UPDATED TIMELINE: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8282490&postcount=86"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5[/ame]

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

To the locals... Besides weed & oxys, what else were these alleged perps known to have used?

I just read about a B!+˘H in Camden that cut off her son's head around midnight last night. I pulled up a mug of her that informs she lost custody of her son bc she left him in a car while she was on weed laced with pcp.

Well folks, bath salts have that same damn effect.

I'm leaving to go on a nice long high mile bike ride. I feel I might form Tourette Syndrome while shouting cuss words at these pigs that still manage to have custody of their kids. I dare one of them to cross my path.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Baldwin County Sheriff's Office

19 minutes ago.

Arrest Information******

The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Wendy Woods Holland, 33, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child. This arrested is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the 5 previous arrests. There are additional arrests expected.

There are no additional details for release at this time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baldwi...711754?ref=sgm

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bryant_Denny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant_Denny View Post
    Baldwin County Sheriff's Office

19 minutes ago.

Arrest Information******

The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Wendy Woods Holland, 33, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child. This arrested is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the 5 previous arrests. There are additional arrests expected.

There are no additional details for release at this time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baldwi...711754?ref=sgm
    Well hallelujah! About damn time!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

The plot thickens...well done!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zafina For This Useful Post:

Dad gum it!!! I've been hitting refresh on BCSO website so I could break this news to everyone!

Nevertheless...

:

can y'all tell how happy I am or do I need to add more smilies?

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

Sooo, my honest thought process is this:

Has Chessie finally cut her sister off? If she hasn't then why not? If she finally has then I for one am very proud of her for taking a stand against this crap!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Now let's see about Mendy...

Then again...

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I can't be happier (well I could, if Brittney came home). I knew in my gut that this week would be her arrest week. Something told me she was next and I can speculate why she was arrested and what it pertains to, but we aren't to do that concerning victims. So, I'll just let everyone else speculate and most will have their own conclusions if they've kept up on the case.

Looking at google maps and her location sorta creeped me out. There's small shacks, deep thick woods and the photos look to be taken in fall (but what do I know about the south, nothing). This just adds to the mystery. Now, was this were Donald Holland Sr shot himself? I know it doesn't say Styx River but I can't keep up with all the places AND the names AND initials.

Justice is on it's way. With her in jail, I don't think she'll be so tough to run her mouth now. The only people that will be willing to listen are her cell mates (who are looking for pleas) and the jail officials. If we are going to find Brittney, this will be our key giver right here.

Let's all cross our fingers that within a weeks time, we will have an answer!

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AstroKitty For This Useful Post:

Welcome to our Hall of Shame Wendy Wood Holland.

HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD (W / FEMALE)
    Booking No: BCSO12JBN005530
    Booking Date: 08/22/2012 16:48:41
    Age On Booking Date: 33
    Bond Amount: $1000.00
    CELL Assigned:
    Facility: BCSO , Dorm: W , Pod: W , Cell No: 004 Visitation Schedule
    Address Given: 18360 LL OWENS RD BAY MINETTE AL 36507
    CHARGES
    STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
    13A-13-6 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) ENDANGERING WELFARE OF CHILD M $1000.00

46. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...ex-crimes-case

Child endangerment arrest related to sex crimes case
    Wendy Wood Holland charged with child endangerment

"BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Wednesday, August 22, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the five previous arrests. Investigators say there are additional arrests expected."

Who's next?

48. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...ex-crimes-case

Child endangerment arrest related to sex crimes case
    Wendy Wood Holland charged with child endangerment

"BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Wednesday, August 22, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the five previous arrests. Investigators say there are additional arrests expected."

Who's next?
    The link I was looking for!!! Wow, yes .. who could be next? I mean, in my eyes this was pretty much the only person I expected. I'm very curious about what is next because I can't really think who else is left! Unless of course they rearrest one of the people out on bond.

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AstroKitty For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast