Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Quote Originally Posted by reedus23 View Post
    FWIW, isn't he the one with supposedly influential relatives according to one of the verified insiders on the other thread? I don't know who they are or how they are supposedly influential. I just remember some comments to that effect.
    Yes and a well-known football player for a nephew. However I just cant see with their statute...willing to risk bailing him out with these awful charges. I could be wrong though

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

http://www.myspace.com/dolphinchic19...%3A48553290%7D

This is WWH's account. In the photo album titled condo2009, you will find the pics talked about that were on DH's fb page. While going thru the pics, I think many of the arrested individuals are there.

Why would she have these pics in her album? They have "DH" as the title.

Thoughts?
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Concerned.. edit your post to remove the quote so a mod can edit her post since shes offline now?
    Shine Somer Shine!

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

I doubt it will be there long after posting this, and im at work so i cant screen shot them.. or save them.. can you?
    Shine Somer Shine!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Also makes me wonder exactly what WWH does know...
    Shine Somer Shine!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MotherOcean View Post

Also, as we have said on the other thread, cousins do not meet the definition for incest in Alabama. Just throwing that info. out there.
    Legal law or not, it meets this Bama girl's definition of incest. That goes for 2nd, 3rd, AND 4th cousins, as well. If you might run into them at a family reunion or could possibly be buried in the same family plot at the graveyard, you DON'T need to be having sex with them.

#wearentallinbred

/end rant

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T4Tide For This Useful Post:

there is no way these cases are unrelated, OMG REALLY!!! I live in Alabama and this is making all of us Alabamians look like idiots. It doesn't take a genius to figure out these are all related. UGGGGGGGGG!!
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

This is all just sick sick sick.

Of the arrests so far - who is still in jail? DW, DK, and DH? RSW is out on bond?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly.. no worries.. it doesnt make you an idiot any more than living in florida makes someone a child killer.

This case has my head spinning though!
    Shine Somer Shine!

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    This is all just sick sick sick.

Of the arrests so far - who is still in jail? DW, DK, and DH? RSW is out on bond?
    Im not sure. I think they are all out except DH.
    Shine Somer Shine!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    Im not sure. I think they are all out except DH.
    DK was arrested twice and posted bail both times
    RSW arrested once and out on bail
    DW arrested once and is still in jail
    DH Jr arrested once and is still in jail

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

I doubt it will be there long after posting this, and im at work so i cant screen shot them.. or save them.. can you?
    I didnt know what to do, but I copy and pasted the "questionable" pics to a word doc. Can I upload that here somehow? what do I do with it? I feel icky having those pics on my computer, but i agree with you, she will probably delete them now that people are saying they see them

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

Dont post them.. its bad enough that these unsuspecting girls have their pics out there without their knowledge. Thanks for saving them though. Did you notice the group of those arrested in the pics as well?
    Yes I did notice. I didnt think I was suppose to post them, I just didnt know what I was saving them for. But if they are needed...I have them. Why is she not in trouble for having these pics on her wall. One pic is OBVIOUSLY a minor but old enough that an adult shouldnt have a pic of her like that on the internet.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

Dont post them.. its bad enough that these unsuspecting girls have their pics out there without their knowledge. Thanks for saving them though. Did you notice the group of those arrested in the pics as well?

WWH having these pics on HER own myspace wall definitely proves to me that she knew something was going on. She was not in the dark.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

Ive thought so all along.
    Shine Somer Shine!

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

I too believe all of this mess is somehow linked to Brittney's disappearance. However, until LE has the ability to link it all together, they shouldn't state that they [the cases] are related (so they haven't).
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WILL THERE BE JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE?

UPDATE: Trial continued; tentatively scheduled for Jan. 4 to Jan. 9.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-old-murdered

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    For some reason I just can't help but feel Derek and Donnie Jr are victims themselves. I realize they are now grown men but for some reason I feel sorry for them. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this comment but that's just how I feel. If found guilty they should line the 3 older men up and shoot their arses! I just feel these poor younger guys have probably been molested and tortured for many years and possibly their entire lives. This is how the cycle of abuse starts. I do realize they are adults now and have to be held accountable for their part...
    I have to agree with you about the likelihood that the younger men involved were victimized. Given the latest comments that were made by family members under the news articles on Facebook, I can see why law enforcement may have told DW's father that he was also a victim. If the victim that came forward is reporting abuse that took place years ago, DW would've likely been a teen, perhaps younger than 16 himself. Once he reached the age of 16, I would assume that anything that occurred with a younger person would make him a perp, as well as a victim.

I think that this situation is a lot more convoluted than law enforcement has made it out to be in their public statements. I also think that there could be assumptions being made about who the actual victim(s) are that came forward. For example, I assumed that the victim that came forward was abused by all of these men, but now I am wondering if different victims were abused by some, but not all of them.

Either way, it is horrible that there is even one victim.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Her suddenly 'going missing' has to be connected. I was hoping she was just hiding out. However I am more and more concerned that they might have gotten rid of her because of the upcoming arrests, and they knew she had too much information.
    I think that law enforcement would be actively investigating BW's disappearance if they thought that there was even a chance that there was a connection. Homicide charges would greatly increase the jail sentence for anyone that was involved. But, as of right now, law enforcement (Mobile police) are still telling BW's family that she has taken off on her own. Her father clearly disagrees, but I think that's because he doesn't have access to the information that relates directly to the sex abuse investigation.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

caught up on the new thread...
    Looking at the facebook wall of DPH/PNH...DH's son..newly arrested... (not sure of his acronym) The comment on July 10th stood out to me...

"Got some things on my mind.... In deep deep thought..... Think I have a lot to change... Prayer is the only thing that keeps my mind semi clear. <snipped the rest of prayer>
    WWH commented "like i told you yesterday iam here if you need anything"

I've tried to write down my thoughts as to why her words have got my insides twisted but they only come out in a way that would probably be against TOS...
    So I will just say that I hope that same care and concern she shared with him, was extended to the abused victim in this case and that she acted upon them in a pro-active, law-abiding, protective, way. - that was hard to type!

ALL MOO

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to buggsmom For This Useful Post:

The WOOD family is so BIG it's hard to keep track of ALL them but I really want to say that I feel for ALL the ones that have had nothing to do with this & probably didn't even know about it til the arrests..There are many WOOD family members this does not apply to & ALL of them should be beyond ashamed for keeping these DARK secrets & worse going along with ALL of it..Those ppl are just as responsible imho.

I'm starting to think IF Brit took off it was to protect her BRO (if he is guilty of the charges) vs she was afraid of something else related to this.

Thanks Gliving for doing this 'sub' thread!
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rolltidemom View Post
    How ironic that under each picture on her myspace it says "report abuse"
    I noticed that too! What it really should say under HER pictures is "hide abuse", or "cover up abuse", or "what abuse????"..Take your pick cos they ALL fit!

eta..When it's done by your OWN husband it makes it all the MORE appalling!
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

A couple of new articles. No new content really, just posting for reference.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/four...ssing_tee.html

MOBILE, Alabama -- Another relative of missing teenager Brittney Wood has been arrested on charges of sex abuse, rape and incest according to the Baldwin County Sheriff's Department.
    Donald Holland, 20, of Daphne, is being held on $20,000 bond.
    Holland is the fourth member of Wood's family to be arrested on sexual abuse charges. Her brother, Derek Wood, was arrested July 13 on charges of rape and sodomy.
    Her uncles Randall Wood and Dustin Kent were arrested June 19 on charges of incest, sodomy and sexual abuse. Information disclosed by one or more victims in those cases helped lead to Derek Wood, according to Baldwin County sheriff’s spokesman Maj. Anthony Lowery.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/miss...r_accused.html

While Lowery and Mobile police spokesman Cpl. Christopher Levy downplayed any link between Brittney Wood’s disappearance and the cases involving her brother and uncles, the situation added more drama to the family’s public narrative.
    When she went missing, Brittney Wood had reportedly told her family that she was going to visit her uncle Donnie Holland in the Styx River area. Her cell phone was last used in that area.
    Before he could be questioned about his missing niece, Holland killed himself in Fairhope, according to police.

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by buggsmom View Post
    " Got some things on my mind.... In deep deep thought..... Think I have a lot to change... Prayer is the only thing that keeps my mind semi clear. <snipped the rest of prayer>
    WWH commented "like i told you yesterday iam here if you need anything"
    I can't be the only one who's noticed that each of the accused has a Facebook page that lists their religion as "Christian" and there's a lot of religious talk on their pages.
    "Standing behind him Michaelis saw with a shock that he was looking at the eyes of Doctor T.J. Eckleburg which had just emerged pale and enormous from the dissolving night... 'God sees everything,' repeated Wilson. 'That's an advertisement,' Michealis assured him." — F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr_TJ_Eckleburg For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Yeah this is just... Beyond horrific. An entire section of the family's men involved in this? Just absolutely disgusting.

So many of them involved, and no one else in the family knew? Hard to believe that, if that's what the rest are claiming...
    With this many males in one family all up to the same ugliness, I have to wonder just where they all got the notion this was okay. I tend toward thinking this has been an ongoing family secret for a looong while, perhaps even within previous generations.
    Last edited by tlcya; 07-18-2012 at 01:32 PM.
    Sleuth: to act as a detective: search for information: to search for and discover

Show me the evidence, give me the facts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

49. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast