PA Cabbie Uses Pavement As Toilet

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
No pun intended this cabbie is a real .

Caught on camera the cabbie is seen squatting down and ............I can't even write it.

Resident Thomas Van Der Grift who owns his home and no doubt pays taxes through the wazoo just wanted it cleaned up. Also caught on camera is a crew of three people sent out to clean it up. Ya know one to pour some liquid on it while two stand there eating ice cream watching.

Van Der Grift says he can deal with the noise. He can deal with the city. However he can not deal with someone ******** on his sidewalk.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p..._pulls_taxi_over__poops_on_city_sidewalk.html

Maybe he felt he was suddenly about to s*** his pants? But I guess in that case he should have returned and cleaned it up.

Happened to me when I was kayaking in Uruguay. We had a barbeque with what turned out to be questionable meat.

I won't finish the story, but I've heard in a small city named Salto they still laugh about the Canadian who sprinted into tall grass with a local running behind her to help, not knowing what was wrong.

Maybe he felt he was suddenly about to s*** his pants? But I guess in that case he should have returned and cleaned it up.

Happened to me when I was kayaking in Uruguay. We had a barbeque with what turned out to be questionable meat.

I won't finish the story, but I've heard in a small city named Salto they still laugh about the Canadian who sprinted into tall grass with a local running behind her to help, not knowing what was wrong.

You poor soul, Lexi. However, this ain't Uruguay and he wasn't kayaking he was working. He could have found a 24 hour restaurant or a CVS or something. Thankfully they had that camera or else the homeless would have gotten blamed.

Lesson learned do not eat meat at a BBQ in Salto.

I have no words! It's such a shocker!

What is wrong with people these days!

No pun intended this cabbie is a real .

Caught on camera the cabbie is seen squatting down and ............I can't even write it.

Resident Thomas Van Der Grift who owns his home and no doubt pays taxes through the wazoo just wanted it cleaned up. Also caught on camera is a crew of three people sent out to clean it up. Ya know one to pour some liquid on it while two stand there eating ice cream watching.

Van Der Grift says he can deal with the noise. He can deal with the city. However he can not deal with someone ******** on his sidewalk.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p..._pulls_taxi_over__poops_on_city_sidewalk.html

GROSS!!!!!:what::what::what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back