714 users online (52 members and 662 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230

    Visit to grave site

    Happy Holidays All~~ I am planning a trip to JonBenet's grave site sometime this week, and it got me thinking about how such a diverse group of people as we are, can have one common goal and that is justice. Despite our differences and beliefs, we do all have one thing in common and that is to finally have the person(s) so did this to see justice. I definitely feel like there will be justice soon, maybe even this year. We can only hope.

    I hope you all have a great holiday and I send you all well wishes for a great new year.

    peace....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599
    Neat. Have you been there before?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    Posts
    893
    Jonbenet, I am thinking of you especially tonight and I wish you eternal peace. I know you are in Heaven with Jesus, your sister, Beth, and your Grandma. Please know that there are some good people working on solving this crime and, hopefully, someday this person or persons will be brought to justice.
    Karen

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9
    Thinking of you JonBenet...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    753
    Hey twiz, don't forget to hang an angel in the tree. One with arms raised in praise would be nice. One with braided hair would be good too.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061

    Hmmm

    Little JonBenet who worked so hard to be ALL that she could be, for such a terrible end result.

    I have no doubt that Patsy is sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants, that really made JonBenet a bigger target for her ultimate murder.




    .
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





    """I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    Little JonBenet who worked so hard to be ALL that she could be, for such a terrible end result.

    I have no doubt that Patsy is sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants, that really made JonBenet a bigger target for her ultimate murder.
    Conception made her the target.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    Little JonBenet who worked so hard to be ALL that she could be, for such a terrible end result.

    I have no doubt that Patsy is sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants, that really made JonBenet a bigger target for her ultimate murder.




    .
    Camper,

    "really made JonBenet a bigger target" is the key to what happened. IMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    84
    I wonder how often John and Phatsy visit JonBenet's grave site?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by DebE
    I wonder how often John and Phatsy visit JonBenet's grave site?
    Phatsy?

    Whats's up with that?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    Yep, it's a shame so many just hate Patsy in that girly cliquish sorta' way, so they claim she has a mustache, fat knees, fatsy phatsy, yep it's part of the hatefulness that helped perpetuate the myth of her as the killer, whether ya like it or not!
    It makes no sense that the child was kicked in the head with a steel toed boot, not even in the light of new evidence that there were two sets of boots that made prints in that basement, and one wasn't a hi_tec, but we can ignore that as we ignore the dna in her panties. Hey it was a cough by an asian male garment worker! IGNORE the foreign dna in a murdered child's underwear!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    Yep, it's a shame so many just hate Patsy in that girly cliquish sorta' way, so they claim she has a mustache, fat knees, fatsy phatsy, yep it's part of the hatefulness that helped perpetuate the myth of her as the killer, whether ya like it or not!
    It makes no sense that the child was kicked in the head with a steel toed boot, not even in the light of new evidence that there were two sets of boots that made prints in that basement, and one wasn't a hi_tec, but we can ignore that as we ignore the dna in her panties. Hey it was a cough by an asian male garment worker! IGNORE the foreign dna in a murdered child's underwear!

    Sissi,

    I gotta agree with some of what you say. But the ignoring of and the belittling of facts that don't agree with personal murder theories goes on everywhere, not just at this forum. It goes on at all of the forums, in the media, in LE, in the DA's office, and in the pro-Ramsey and anti-Ramsey groups -- everywhere.

    For instance, the male DNA in JonBenet's underwear is a HUGE item of evidence, but some prefer to ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime.

    And the evidence of a stun gun having been used on JonBenet is clear and convincing, but most ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime.

    And the professional handwriting analyses that eliminate John and come very close to eliminating Patsy as the writer of the RN, but cannot eliminate Burke, are ignored by almost everyone because the professional analyses don't fit the image of who they think wrote it.

    It blatantly goes on and on, and frustrates the hell out of those people who are trying their best to stay objective and willing to change their personal theories as new facts and evidence emerges.

    JMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    Phatsy?

    Whats's up with that?
    Might have been a typo Moon, give her a break

    Could also mean Pat is fat lol -----Who knows?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061

    BlueCrab

    You posted in post #12 here:
    "For instance, the male DNA in JonBenet's underwear is a HUGE item of evidence, but some prefer to ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime."






    --------------------->>>What would have to be done in order for the DNA found on JonBenet to be compared to the rape DNA found on Susanna Chase's body?

    I have always thought there was a possible connection to these two cases. Susanna was murdered nearly one year to the same date as JonBenet, in 1997 in Boulder. Susanna was a student at CU, beautiful young girl, blond hair. Beaten with a ball bat, near Pasta Jays restaurant. She was a distance runner, and nearly escaped her killer by running. Her body was found quite near the apartment that Gmpa Paugh occupied when in Boulder.

    I have always thought the BPD dropped the ball in that case too.



    ,
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





    """I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    Wasn't there "race" identified by the BPD in the S.Chase murder? It seems, if I recall, the DNA found on her body was of hispanic or American Indian origin.

    Last year, around the same time..first week of January or so, Boulder released information that the dna test in her case had determined the race of the perp, and......that they would consider using the same method to determine the race of the killer of Jonbenet. hmmmm now..what have/did they done/ do? Could it be Asian..therefore leading to the sneeze crap? If so, perhaps Blue Crab is not off in making an association with the "foreign faction" linked to Inoyue, not NI himself, but a member of that faction?

    I, continue to question if santa had any other little friends that he picked up along the way for a trip to the north pole, perhaps a little asian boy? Where is the information on his connections before the 23rd?

    I know..I am all over the place tonight..oh well!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast