826 users online (121 members and 705 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,278

    Man Claims ‘World’s Largest Penis’ Got Him Frisked At SFO

    SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – A man famous for having one of the largest penises on record told CBS San Francisco that he was recently frisked by TSA agents at San Francisco International Airport after they suspected he was hiding something in his pants.

    New York native Jonah Falcon, 41, said that he was returning from a weekend in San Francisco on July 9 when he was delayed by TSA agents who became curious about the bulge in his pants.

    “They asked me if that’s a growth – and i said no, that’s my dick,” he said in a phone interview with CBS SF.

    http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...risked-at-sfo/

    Snakes an a plane.

  2. #2
    The moral of the story ... it's not always a good thing to be large in the pants. I wonder if it gives him groin pain much like a woman would get back pain with large breasts. I'm over-thinking this now.

    ETA: Soon as I read the headline I heard my brain say "pork sword" from Juno.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    The moral of the story ... it's not always a good thing to be large in the pants. I wonder if it gives him groin pain much like a woman would get back pain with large breasts. I'm over-thinking this now.

    ETA: Soon as I read the headline I heard my brain say "pork sword" from Juno.
    No, if you're smart you can avoid the pain. You just have to be careful about getting jeans that are loose fitting. They really don't make underwear that will hold it all, so I've had to have a sock like thing made to put on it to keep the jeans from chafing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,492
    Oddly the title on the forums page stops at "man with world's largest..." and wouldn't you know, I thought of that. Then I find out it is about that.

    First things first. I doubt his is the largest 10 to 13, nah. (And, not all women care. There are some things that women just can't "do anything with" and that would be one unsatisfied man. )

    Second, I can only picture men in the locker room checking each other out now.

    Third, (for that last hand he needs) "TUCK AND TAPE" before going on a plane. Lol.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,569
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – A man famous for having one of the largest penises on record told CBS San Francisco that he was recently frisked by TSA agents at San Francisco International Airport after they suspected he was hiding something in his pants.

    New York native Jonah Falcon, 41, said that he was returning from a weekend in San Francisco on July 9 when he was delayed by TSA agents who became curious about the bulge in his pants.

    “They asked me if that’s a growth – and i said no, that’s my dick,” he said in a phone interview with CBS SF.

    http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...risked-at-sfo/

    Snakes an a plane.
    Ok, you made me look, LOL.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    No, if you're smart you can avoid the pain. You just have to be careful about getting jeans that are loose fitting. They really don't make underwear that will hold it all, so I've had to have a sock like thing made to put on it to keep the jeans from chafing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!
    LOL, didn't mean to ruffle your Emu feathers over laughing about your super snake sock............

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    LOL, didn't mean to ruffle your Emu feathers over laughing about your super snake sock............
    Apology accepted.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,806
    So this guy is "famous" because he is really packing? I can't believe they asked him if that was a growth! So did he have to call Ripleys or something to tell them he had a big one?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Hey, free advertizing...

    I tend to get picked up from the line for a random search more often than not and I used to think it was just bad luck but now I've got to wonder if any of my body parts look like strange growths.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,569
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    So this guy is "famous" because he is really packing? I can't believe they asked him if that was a growth! So did he have to call Ripleys or something to tell them he had a big one?
    He missed an opportunity here. He could have said "it could be a growth if you keep patting me down like that".........LOL

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    He missed an opportunity here. He could have said "it could be a growth if you keep patting me down like that".........LOL

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    I heard about Jonah a while back, and just saw a doco about him the other day.
    He refuses to do porn even though he's constantly offered serious money for it.
    Because he's so well known for the length and girth of his man-bits he finds it really hard to date. The doco showed him going on dates, and it's always one of the first topics brought up by the women.
    He said it's kind of like being a millionaire, when you don't know if someone wants you for your 'assets' or for who you really are.
    He's also said that it has ruined relationships because the intimacy has to stop because it's too painful for the woman.
    I'm sure lot's of men would see it as a blessing,but he see's it as more of a curse.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    I heard about Jonah a while back, and just saw a doco about him the other day.
    He refuses to do porn even though he's constantly offered serious money for it.
    Because he's so well known for the length and girth of his man-bits he finds it really hard to date. The doco showed him going on dates, and it's always one of the first topics brought up by the women.
    He said it's kind of like being a millionaire, when you don't know if someone wants you for your 'assets' or for who you really are.
    He's also said that it has ruined relationships because the intimacy has to stop because it's too painful for the woman.
    I'm sure lot's of men would see it as a blessing,but he see's it as more of a curse.
    It IS a curse.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Inferno at one of the World's largest buildings
    By elmomom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2015, 04:05 PM
  2. World's Largest Swimming Pool
    By Taximom in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 02:12 PM
  3. World's largest horse makes a big impression
    By graybar hotel in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:33 PM
  4. World's Largest Aquarium
    By Meech in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:27 AM