Man Claims ‘World’s Largest Penis’ Got Him Frisked At SFO

TrackerSam

Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – A man famous for having one of the largest penises on record told CBS San Francisco that he was recently frisked by TSA agents at San Francisco International Airport after they suspected he was hiding something in his pants.

New York native Jonah Falcon, 41, said that he was returning from a weekend in San Francisco on July 9 when he was delayed by TSA agents who became curious about the bulge in his pants.

“They asked me if that’s a growth – and i said no, that’s my dick,” he said in a phone interview with CBS SF.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/man-claims-worlds-largest-penis-got-him-frisked-at-sfo/

Snakes an a plane.

The moral of the story ... it's not always a good thing to be large in the pants. I wonder if it gives him groin pain much like a woman would get back pain with large breasts. :waitasec: I'm over-thinking this now. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Soon as I read the headline I heard my brain say "pork sword" from Juno.

The moral of the story ... it's not always a good thing to be large in the pants. I wonder if it gives him groin pain much like a woman would get back pain with large breasts. :waitasec: I'm over-thinking this now. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Soon as I read the headline I heard my brain say "pork sword" from Juno.

No, if you're smart you can avoid the pain. You just have to be careful about getting jeans that are loose fitting. They really don't make underwear that will hold it all, so I've had to have a sock like thing made to put on it to keep the jeans from chafing.

Oddly the title on the forums page stops at "man with world's largest..." and wouldn't you know, I thought of that. Then I find out it is about that.

First things first. I doubt his is the largest 10 to 13, nah. :liar: (And, not all women care. There are some things that women just can't "do anything with" and that would be one unsatisfied man.;) )

Second, I can only picture men in the locker room checking each other out now. :sigh:

Third, (for that last hand he needs) "TUCK AND TAPE" before going on a plane. Lol.

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – A man famous for having one of the largest penises on record told CBS San Francisco that he was recently frisked by TSA agents at San Francisco International Airport after they suspected he was hiding something in his pants.

New York native Jonah Falcon, 41, said that he was returning from a weekend in San Francisco on July 9 when he was delayed by TSA agents who became curious about the bulge in his pants.

“They asked me if that’s a growth – and i said no, that’s my dick,” he said in a phone interview with CBS SF.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/man-claims-worlds-largest-penis-got-him-frisked-at-sfo/

Snakes an a plane.

:p Ok, you made me look, LOL.

No, if you're smart you can avoid the pain. You just have to be careful about getting jeans that are loose fitting. They really don't make underwear that will hold it all, so I've had to have a sock like thing made to put on it to keep the jeans from chafing.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So this guy is "famous" because he is really packing? I can't believe they asked him if that was a growth! So did he have to call Ripleys or something to tell them he had a big one?

Hey, free advertizing...

I tend to get picked up from the line for a random search more often than not and I used to think it was just bad luck but now I've got to wonder if any of my body parts look like strange growths.

So this guy is "famous" because he is really packing? I can't believe they asked him if that was a growth! So did he have to call Ripleys or something to tell them he had a big one?

:woohoo: He missed an opportunity here. He could have said "it could be a growth if you keep patting me down like that".........LOL

I heard about Jonah a while back, and just saw a doco about him the other day.
He refuses to do *advertiser censored* even though he's constantly offered serious money for it.
Because he's so well known for the length and girth of his man-bits he finds it really hard to date. The doco showed him going on dates, and it's always one of the first topics brought up by the women.
He said it's kind of like being a millionaire, when you don't know if someone wants you for your 'assets' or for who you really are.
He's also said that it has ruined relationships because the intimacy has to stop because it's too painful for the woman.
I'm sure lot's of men would see it as a blessing,but he see's it as more of a curse.

He refuses to do *advertiser censored* even though he's constantly offered serious money for it.
Because he's so well known for the length and girth of his man-bits he finds it really hard to date. The doco showed him going on dates, and it's always one of the first topics brought up by the women.
He said it's kind of like being a millionaire, when you don't know if someone wants you for your 'assets' or for who you really are.
He's also said that it has ruined relationships because the intimacy has to stop because it's too painful for the woman.
I'm sure lot's of men would see it as a blessing,but he see's it as more of a curse.

It IS a curse. :sigh:

im sure it is difficult for him to find dates....
1. i find the size gross and a major turn off
2. not many women can physically have sex with that size...your cervix would be destroyed.....

something like that has to suck as much as having too big of *advertiser censored*....

ETA...i managed to write all that w/out a bunch of puns! yeah me! lol

ETA again.....I hope that doesnt offend any men here.....not my intention...im a short girl.....13" would kill me :floorlaugh:

im sure it is difficult for him to find dates....
1. i find the size gross and a major turn off
2. not many women can physically have sex with that size...your cervix would be destroyed.....

something like that has to suck as much as having too big of *advertiser censored*....

ETA...i managed to write all that w/out a bunch of puns! yeah me! lol

BBM

But for a few rare instances, that never happens, naturally.

BBM

oh moreso then you think lol thus the reason breast reductions are performed on thousands of women each year..because they truly are painful...especially for small frames....

some see it as a blessings...others as a PITA....or really pain in the back/neck/head. lol

I also edited my post above yours....in case i offended anyone lol

oh moreso then you think lol thus the reason breast reductions are performed on thousands of women each year..because they truly are painful...especially for small frames....

some see it as a blessings...others as a PITA....or really pain in the back/neck/head. lol

I also edited my post above yours....in case i offended anyone lol

Being performed, and being performed to the disappointment of men, are two different things.

BBM

Just curious here but Steely Dan, what makes you think that it is a rare occasion that women experience a problem handling a "too large" penis? I can say from experience that most women would have a problem with the dimensions mentioned, except for women who maybe perform in prono movies. What say you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back