Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #4

Quote Originally Posted by reedus23 View Post
    Do we know he was to be arrested or was he just to be interviewed again that day? Sorry if I missed it.
    It's my understanding that he had a second interview that day, and he had already failed a lie detector test.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    I work at a hotel and one of our guests is from Tillmans Corner. I asked him about this truck stop and he said it is well known for "Lot Lizards" (his words) and drugs.

Her clothing and her daughter's presents being at the Styx River House changed everything for me. I no longer think she left on her own. I don't think she would have left without giving her daughter her presents. Where are you Brittney????? Your baby girl needs you and your mom and dad are going through hell. Maybe today will be the day.
    One thing I was wondering about those gifts- he said he knew they been given to "her" on May 12 for her birthday. But did he mean the baby, or given to Brittney to give to the baby? And that they were "unwrapped". Does this mean still gift wrapped as in never received by the baby, or opened but never removed from the store packaging?

It makes a difference to me. It could mean that she had them somewhere once and DID go there with some baby toys in her bag that night, possibly thinking she'd be back in the next few days. Or that they had been sitting there still in their gift wrap for awhile. It's pretty difficult to carry around gifts with wrapping paper intact.

Or the toys couls have been opened but left in the packaging at the house at an earlier date. Still, I for some reason think it makes a difference. If baby items were left there,

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TXangel For This Useful Post:

I think there was a reason. Even if it was just as simple as she planned to be back.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TXangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXangel View Post
    One thing I was wondering about those gifts- he said he knew they been given to "her" on May 12 for her birthday. But did he mean the baby, or given to Brittney to give to the baby? And that they were "unwrapped". Does this mean still gift wrapped as in never received by the baby, or opened but never removed from the store packaging?

It makes a difference to me. It could mean that she had them somewhere once and DID go there with some baby toys in her bag that night, possibly thinking she'd be back in the next few days. Or that they had been sitting there still in their gift wrap for awhile. It's pretty difficult to carry around gifts with wrapping paper intact.

Or the toys couls have been opened but left in the packaging at the house at an earlier date. Still, I for some reason think it makes a difference. If baby items were left there,
    I thought it meant they were still wrapped...as in someone just gave them to her for the baby's second birthday.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

I don't know if posting this information on this thread is correct, but I guess I will find out.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...rshadow-search

BW's dad is responding to posts personally and they are very informative. One in particular is Ryan Evans. Ryan talks about another person and names this person. This female is facebook friends with BW.

Here's the shocker...WWH responds to a post on this females facebook wall!!! This female has some serious issues and LE needs to talk to her ASAP!!!

I am sorry if I broke any rules-I am totally new to this whole situation and apologize in advance.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Jones For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jones View Post
    I don't know if posting this information on this thread is correct, but I guess I will find out.

BW's dad is responding to posts personally and they are very informative. One in particular is Ryan Evans. Ryan talks about another person and names this person. This female is facebook friends with BW.

Here's the shocker...WWH responds to a post on this females facebook wall!!! This female has some serious issues and LE needs to talk to her ASAP!!!

I am sorry if I broke any rules-I am totally new to this whole situation and apologize in advance.
    I can't find the girl listed on anyone's page as a friend. She must have changed her FB account somehow. Can you still see it?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze This View Post
    I can't find the girl listed on anyone's page as a friend. She must have changed her FB account somehow. Can you still see it?
    The person is on BW friend list

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LivingonFaith For This Useful Post:

I put a note on the Fox Facebook page directed to Britney's Dad just to tell him there are many people he doesn't know behind him and there are more good people than bad. He responded. I just wanted to somehow let him know people are out there that care. I wish he knew how many. I think it may help him in some small way to know how many people really care.

. I don't see any comments by BW's dad on there or any by a Ryan Evans. What am I missing here??

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to insatiable For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by insatiable View Post
    . I don't see any comments by BW's dad on there or any by a Ryan Evans. What am I missing here??
    They are on the Facebook page for fox10 under the article about BW.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LivingonFaith View Post
    The person is on BW friend list
    It finally showed up on BW's friends list. Must have been a Facebook glitch because she wasn't listed for quite a while and then it showed up.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze This View Post
    They are on the Facebook page for fox10 under the article about BW.
    Thank you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to insatiable For This Useful Post:

Ok, went back and read fathers comments more carefully. He says the toys were given to the baby on May 12 at her 2nd birthday party and were later at the house unwrapped.

I'm going to take this to mean that either they were left there after the party (if it was held there) or brought there later. But not still in wrapping paper over 2 weeks later. There isn't very many parents who let their child receive gifts at a party and then make them wait weeks to open them. Especially a 2 year old.

So, if I figure right (and I can be wrong, just don't tell my kids) how did they get back there and why?

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TXangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by insatiable View Post
    Thank you
    Did you find it? I actually gasped out loud when I realized the connection and the information revealed...oh what a wicked web WWH has weaved. There is no way that this woman did not know the sick, perverted and heinous things her husband was up to. She's probably just as in to it as he was, judging by some of the comments made. Someone needs to take the children away from this family and run like the wind!!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Jones For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fabvab View Post
    It's my understanding that he had a second interview that day, and he had already failed a lie detector test.
    I posted in the other forum about this very thing. That statement by dad's sister from the news article was the first I'd heard of any arrest that day. However, if it were true, it could give a totally different motive for suicide. I wonder is there any way to find out if this is what was actually planned or if that's what the person just thought/said?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TXangel For This Useful Post:

Did you find it? I actually gasped out loud when I realized the connection and the information revealed...oh what a wicked web WWH has weaved. There is no way that this woman did not know the sick, perverted and heinous things her husband was up to. She's probably just as in to it as he was, judging by some of the comments made. Someone needs to take the children away from this family and run like the wind!!
    I never really post here but this case has me baffled. Did you see her comment about missing her daughter? Does that mean she is not currently with her? I was under the impression her kids lived with her. By her I mean WWH.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MnM84 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by URMOM View Post
    The person one of the commenters refers to is listed on BW's facebook page! Please, has someone questioned her? This person also just became friends with WWH....OMG I hope LE has questioned her!

As one of BW's FB friends....and now that person I'm referring to has become FB friends with WWH.
    This poor girl looks so very unhealthy.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

New comments on msm article

There are some new comments made on this article regarding DK and suggestions to help find BW.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BamaMagnolia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MnM84 View Post
    I never really post here but this case has me baffled. Did you see her comment about missing her daughter? Does that mean she is not currently with her? I was under the impression her kids lived with her. By her I mean WWH.
    I know!! Just when I think this case cannot get any more convoluted...it does!! That's why when I read the posts and followed the trail, my jaw dropped to the floor! WWH's comment about missing her daughter leads me to believe her daughter has been removed from her custody. Maybe the daughter does not want to live with her mother because her mother did not protect her or believe her about being molested?? I am surprised WWH is still posting on facebook given all the backlash she is getting. I guess some people never learn. JMO

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Jones For This Useful Post:

interesting and alarming (friend giving phone number for BJW) posting again on FOX10 fb page...

http://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/324062461016558

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to buggsmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMagnolia View Post
    There are some new comments made on this article regarding DK and suggestions to help find BW.

Wow.... Interesting

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by buggsmom View Post
    interesting and alarming (friend giving phone number for BJW) posting again on FOX10 fb page...

http://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/324062461016558
    BJW seems to be a wayward soul(With horrible spelling and grammar) . Is she calling out for attention by interjecting herself into this case? Just a thought.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousGuy For This Useful Post:

New post by CW on FB! Let's pray on this!

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LivingonFaith For This Useful Post:

Oh I sure hope and pray this will be good news!

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simp For This Useful Post:

...and within minutes WWH "likes" the post

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousGuy For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast