James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
James Kolar is one of the few people to have seen ALL the evidence in the case. He is a former lead investigator, brought on to Mary Lacy's team, to investigate EVERYTHING about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

He couldn't remain silent any longer. And former D.A. Mary Lacy is not happy about it at all. Read this article on The Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/18/new-clues-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder.html

Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

I have read an advanced copy and I can honestly say you will be shocked.

Kolar is going to be a guest on Websleuths Radio tonight. 9 PM Eastern.

Here is the link to the show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Killed JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

kolar uses "kidnapped" not "killed" :)

I hate to state the obvious, but IF the case info would " blow the case apart" then the case would BE blown wide open.
I read Steve Thomas's book years ago. I think he cared about JfJBR at one time, then he " moved on".

I truly fail to see what could be revealed by a former investigator in an ongoing murder case that we don't already know... He can't compromise the case integrity ( if there is any left).
Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is one of those " totally awesome" things, but it's not for me.

In over 15 years now, I've had extreme distaste for ANYONE making money off a dead child. " Dancing on her grave" is the term we used to use for those who profit personally from her murder.
JMO.

According to Amazon, the book is already in paperback (currently not available) and has been out over a month.

The Bombshell in this article is that DNA on the murder weapon matches the other DNA. It has become obvious now that someone unknown killed JBR assuming Mr. Kolar's privy to matching DNA on the murder weapon.

I thought that book came out last month?

And that was the problem.

The book was not supposed to come out.

In a nutshell Kolar is self published. Being self published he had to send the book out to the on-line sellers about 6 weeks BEFORE it was supposed to be available. To give them time to get it up on the sites. Makes sense right?

Well, all of a sudden shortly after Kolar sends out the info it appears on Amazon. I am guessing someone saw the content of this book and pushed it to the front of the line. Trouble is no one knew it.

He had no idea it was up until someone else told him.

For many reasons the announcement couldn't happen until today.

As far as people thinking this was a 7 month "tease" please do not believe that for one second.

I begged Kolar to let me say SOMETHING to everyone so we would have something to look forward to. There would not have been word one out there until today had I not annoyed him enough to let me give out something.

The book was supposed to be out much earlier but due to many variables it just wasn't.

As you can imagine getting ready for this book in a legal sense must have been a nightmare.

Kolar used all his own money. It is highly doubtful he will make his money back.

This book is not about making money or publicity. It is about a horrible injustice inflicted JonBenet, on the people of Boulder and around the world.

It took one man to use his own money to finally reveal the truth.

The Bombshell in this article is that DNA on the murder weapon matches the other DNA. It has become obvious now that someone unknown killed JBR assuming Mr. Kolar's privy to matching DNA on the murder weapon.

Read the book. The DNA is a red herring and means NOTHING. NOTHING.

I hate to state the obvious, but IF the case info would " blow the case apart" then the case would BE blown wide open.
I read Steve Thomas's book years ago. I think he cared about JfJBR at one time, then he " moved on".

I truly fail to see what could be revealed by a former investigator in an ongoing murder case that we don't already know... He can't compromise the case integrity ( if there is any left).
Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is one of those " totally awesome" things, but it's not for me.

In over 15 years now, I've had extreme distaste for ANYONE making money off a dead child. " Dancing on her grave" is the term we used to use for those who profit personally from her murder.
JMO.

Kolar used his own money to publish this book, to hire lawyers, to do everything. He will not make his money back.

Plus there is the very real possibility he will be sued which will cost him a lot. Although you can't win a lawsuit when someone is telling the truth. Doesn't mean it won't stop a lawsuit. Just can't win it.

Listen to my show tonight and you will hear a man of integrity and honesty

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

By "blow the lid off the investigation" I don't mean there will be an arrest. I just mean everything that Lacy and others have been telling us is just not right.

There will never be an arrest in this case but the truth still needs to come out.

The fascinating thing to me is the video of the basement. For years we have seen the picture of the basement window standing open. With the video, it almost makes it seem even more real. Tricia, will he talk tonight about what toy he thinks caused the marks and does he know who it belongs to?

It did not say that the DNA matched. It said "He discusses other DNA evidence found at the crime scene, including on the murder weapon, a garrote made from cord and used to strangle her".

This is how the confusion starts, by misrepresenting words and facts. It never says in the article that the DNA matched Roy. Why are saying that it did?

Bummer. No kindle version. Can't remember the last time I held an actual book! LOL

Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Killed JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

kolar uses "kidnapped" not "killed" :)

Thank you. I'm just exhausted and didn't realize I wrote that. I have corrected it. thank you.

It did not say that the DNA matched. It said "He discusses other DNA evidence found at the crime scene, including on the murder weapon, a garrote made from cord and used to strangle her".

This is how the confusion starts, by misrepresenting words and facts. It never says in the article that the DNA matched Roy. Why are saying that it did?

You are right it doesn't say a match. I apologize for that misinformation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back