Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
    the fact that Lisa Pate was last seen in June and said to have died on July 3rd really makes me wonder if he kept Mickey longer than just May 19th...
    He may have wanted to, but considering if the wounds he had were from Mickey, then she appears not to let that happen....
    "oldsteve" - no relation to anyone outside this forum. My posts not to be used/quoted outside of Websleuths.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Hello -

I haven't posted before, but I have been following since the beginning. I just found this on another website and thought that it might be of some help for those who were talking about putting a timeline of BSL's adult life together.

1997-1998: dropped out of high school between Junior & Senior year- Church Point High
    April 1999: BSL earns GED and was serving in the Army at Fort Polk
    April 12, 1999: BSL committed aggravated oral sexual battery
    June 1999: Lisa Pate reported missing
    September 17, 1999: BSL gets married to (name hidden)
    September 21, 1999: Pate’s body found
    December 24, 1999: 1st domestic abuse incident causing wife to seek medical care
    January 18, 2000: BSL & wife no longer live together
    February 2000: 2nd domestic abuse incident
    February 9, 2000: BSL’s wife files for a protective order
    February 25, 2000: BSL pleads guilty for aggravated oral sexual battery. Sentenced to 10 years
    September 2000: BSL’s daughter is born
    October 16, 2000: Divorce is finalized
    August 9, 2008: BSL released from prison
    February 10, 2010: Released from parole supervision
    July 2010: Bought property & mobile home in St Landry parish (Bayou Ridge subdivision)
    May 19, 2012: He allegedly abducts MS

BringMickeyHome to websleuths

Seems like that's allot of years between Lisa and Mickey's abduction - would really be surprised it they are the only two. He looks like an serial killer.
    "oldsteve" - no relation to anyone outside this forum. My posts not to be used/quoted outside of Websleuths.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BringMickeyHome♥ View Post

February 2000: 2nd domestic abuse incident
    February 9, 2000: BSLís wife files for a protective order
    September 2000: BSLís daughter is born
    ~respectfully snipped

Anybody else catch that BSL's wife was (likely) PREGNANT
    at the time of the 2nd incident???

moo

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    ~respectfully snipped

moo
    No, good catch! What a swell guy he is, isn't he

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

I'm going to have to disagree with SteveP from the last thread.

Assuming that all they found were bones, it is probably unlikely they were able to determine a a cause of death. JMO
    Possibly unlikely, but not probably unlikely. JMO

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    ~respectfully snipped

moo
    I saw that. She was approximately two months, which means that she knew she was expecting. Whether or not he knew was up for speculation, so I have to wonder if the second domestic violence report was due to him responding to the news. Just the timeline on him gives the appearance of a very unstable relationship with BSL constantly on edge and ready to blow.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cajun Chardonnay For This Useful Post:

FWIW I used to live very close to Sunset, La from 1990 to 1996, before moving to Lafayette, so I'm familiar with the area. I do find BSL's face very familiar and shudder to think he may have crossed my path or my children's. There was one teenager in our neighborhood who repeatedly got into trouble, tortured animals, etc. He would use fireworks and other things on them One sunny afternoon, when my little kids were playing in the yard and I was making dinner, the same teenager took my son and daughter away. I ran after him, thumped him in the back, screeching at him to find kids his own age to play with - and thank God, he never returned. It was not Brandon Lavergne I must add, but someone with similar behavior.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mamacat For This Useful Post:

I would like his army history and his work history added to that timeline. Also where he was incarcerated at and if he ever was off of the property at the prison. And exactly the date and time he was released from that prison. Also what properties he ever owned or rented. Someone said he was at one time in oakdale which is Allen Parish -- we left that parish out. I would also like to know on his job at Woods Group where he was payed to travel, reimbursed for mileage, etc. That will tell us if he was in tennessee, Florida, etc. or even in Indiana....I would like to have alone time with his GPS records.....

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:

For the record, bones can be used to determine cause of death in the instance of brutal murders. Like stabbing, if a bone was nicked, blunt force trauma, certain other gruesome ways that may nick bone matter.. So yes it can be done but it really depends on the exact cause of death.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OceanMetTheSky For This Useful Post:

Pregnancy with man who has adoption issues

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Chardonnay View Post
    I saw that. She was approximately two months, which means that she knew she was expecting. Whether or not he knew was up for speculation, so I have to wonder if the second domestic violence report was due to him responding to the news. Just the timeline on him gives the appearance of a very unstable relationship with BSL constantly on edge and ready to blow.
    Now, with a wife pregnant....and personal adoption issues..and abuse issues...there is bound to be elevated propensity for violence. This is a point where the adoption/rejection issues does matter.

Bad, bad leroy brown.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by audie View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with SteveP from the last thread.

Possibly unlikely, but not probably unlikely. JMO
    LE said they were unable to ascertain Lisa's cause of death.

http://www.klfy.com/story/19060497/l...ring-lisa-pate

"Acadia Parish Sheriff Ken Goss was in office at the time and told Eyewitness News they were unable to tell from a preliminary examination of the remains how Pate was killed, but sheriff Goss says it was obvious from the boards that had been placed over the body it was foul play."

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marilynilpa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMetTheSky View Post
    For the record, bones can be used to determine cause of death in the instance of brutal murders. Like stabbing, if a bone was nicked, blunt force trauma, certain other gruesome ways that may nick bone matter.. So yes it can be done but it really depends on the exact cause of death.
    A fractured or crushed hyoid bone also indicates if choking/strangulation/garottes were used. However, if it was only soft tissue which was damaged in her killing, and there was no damage to clothing (did they even find clothing on the skeleton?), then that evidence would have decomposed in the hot and harsh Louisiana temperatures.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cajun Chardonnay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMetTheSky View Post
    And in response to the last thread posted, someone mentioned a woman on katc claiming to have been planning on rooming with BSL and he stabbed her in the arm after she refused to sleep with him. I call BULL. This woman was the same woman who when Mickey first went missing, posted a katc comment claiming during Mickeys candle light vigil, she went snoop around the neighborhood. Upon doing so, she encountered an abandoned house with what appeared to be a gold and black bike in the backyard. Then a guy came around the corner, saw her, and ran. She made a huge deal about it. Sounds to me like a huge attention lover, and not the least bit truthful.
    There are, no doubt, several black and gold bikes like Mickey's going around, so she could have been telling the truth. I wish we could install some kind of bullcrap detector on this website - it's hard to tell what's true sometimes.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamacat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.I View Post
    They'll most likely just bargain with taking death off the table in exchange for life (or two life sentences) if he pleads guilty to both and gives the location of the body.
    Seems a waste for society to pay for murders spending the rest of their lives in jail - IMO, once the appeals run out, they become organ donors - perhaps giving a bit of life back to someone in need...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast