Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grower View Post

forgiveness is key to a peaceful life

Interesting comment on the obit.

Welcome, Grower! Glad to have you with us.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

The sister-in-law died from blunt head trauma from a domestic abuse situation with her boyfriend. It is not related to BSL.

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    http://theadvocate.com/home/3390194-...ury-had-looked

Wow! A cause of death!
    "Harson, whose office covers Lafayette, Acadia and Vermilion parishes, said Pate apparently died of asphyxiation."

Pate's sister in law? Was a victim of homicide in 2010?~odd
    "Her oldest son, Bryant Martie..."
    "Gertie Martie, Bryant Martie’s grandmother, says she can still picture Pate’s face when she closes her eyes."
    "Gertie Martie’s daughter, Montie Martie, was also the victim of a homicide in June 2010. She said Montie and Lisa knew each other well and were about the same age."

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boudin For This Useful Post:

The photo was taken by someone who was told repeatedly NOT to go to this area because it has not be searched. She and two others went anyway. They were approached by LE while out there and asked what the heck where they doing and told them to leave the "detective work to police". Three different people, three different types of cameras, all took a picture similar to what I was emailed. One other, whoever does show 4 "people" in the pic. I'm gonna to try to upload it to flickr. As I said, this place HAS NOT been searched by LE...they are aware of this area and they are patrolling this area...the photographers were "run off".

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angree Cajon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamacat View Post
    My internet connection went down last night before I could say more about my theory as regards possible evidence that LE found at 'BS' Lavergne's home, that would lead them to charge him with 1st degree murder. We know that he likes to keep *trophies* of his victims and even items belonging to at least one girl who is still alive, and may have been the next victim on his murderous radar. If LE found any of Mickey's belongings at his home, that would not prove she is deceased. However - and I hate to go here - if they found a part of her - perhaps a bone or even, God forbid, her bicycle tattoo, it would be sufficient proof of her demise. We think she almost cut off his finger, so what if he cut her finger in retaliation.

Just a grisly thought, and I apologize if I have offended anyone reading this.
    Mods - this is not rumor, just some of my darkest fears and speculation about what may have caused LE to slap a 1st degree murder charge on 'BS' Lavergne so quickly. JMO

Also, when it comes to the failed search attempts thus far, I'm theorizing that he has either burned the body or sealed it in an oil drum or some metal container, which is why cadaver dogs have not picked up the scent. Again, just a theory and JMO.

Every time I watch and re-watch KATC news videos and see what appear to be oil-drums or similar, lying in the grass, near his home - it makes me shudder. Does anyone else have a similar feeling?

Please bring sweet Mickey home now

bbm: Regarding the two items bolded above, I don't think we "know" either of these as fact, here on WS.

Also, IMO, a cadaver dog might well still be able to detect remains even "sealed" in a drum. Maybe not -- you're doing some good thinking, IMO -- but those dogs are so amazing.

ETA: This part of your post: "We think she almost cut off his finger, so what if he cut her finger in retaliation." Wow -- I had never thought of that possible scenario.
    Last edited by Backwoods; 07-21-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: ETA

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Angree Cajon View Post
    The photo was taken by someone who was told repeatedly NOT to go to this area because it has not be searched. She and two others went anyway. They were approached by LE while out there and asked what the heck where they doing and told them to leave the "detective work to police". Three different people, three different types of cameras, all took a picture similar to what I was emailed. One other, whoever does show 4 "people" in the pic. I'm gonna to try to upload it to flickr. As I said, this place HAS NOT been searched by LE...they are aware of this area and they are patrolling this area...the photographers were "run off".
    Thank you! Not a skeptic, just frustrated because my eyes don't see it.
    "Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says "Oh crap. She's up."

www.flickr.com/theweddingplanner

look for the angel pic
    Wow!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cajunnurse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingoLady View Post
    the blue is the legs and just follow it up from there...the shirt the hair and such. the legs are in the water

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Wow I saw that pic. Won't it be something is she is found there, which I suspect might happen. If not her maybe someone else??? Wonder if LE has seen it?
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

What Parish was this picture taken in, please?
    Hubby: "So LE knows that 99.99% of the time it's the spouse".
    Me: "Right, so don't even try anything"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nola For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    What Parish was this picture taken in, please?
    Ellis rd. in Church point

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shann76 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    http://theadvocate.com/home/3390194-...ury-had-looked

Wow! A cause of death!
    "Harson, whose office covers Lafayette, Acadia and Vermilion parishes, said Pate apparently died of asphyxiation."

Pate's sister in law? Was a victim of homicide in 2010?~odd
    "Her oldest son, Bryant Martie..."
    "Gertie Martie, Bryant Martie’s grandmother, says she can still picture Pate’s face when she closes her eyes."
    "Gertie Martie’s daughter, Montie Martie, was also the victim of a homicide in June 2010. She said Montie and Lisa knew each other well and were about the same age."
    We have already had a link that stated an apparent cause of Lisa's death was being cited, because we noted it was the first time we had seen that and we were discussing how, with skeletal remains, a fractured hyoid bone would be a likely way of determining that.

I still think that the most likely way, but, since then, I have also wondered: Could some other clue to asphyxiation (even by some method other than strangling) have been present? Say, something like a plastic bag found attached to or near the skull?

Also, in some of our speculations regarding "what happened the night of the 1999 car accident", we've thought that maybe someone "saw something" they were not supposed to. If that turns out to be true, maybe they witnessed (and have at some point reported to LE) something that led to that particular COD being "apparent".
    Last edited by Backwoods; 07-21-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: add phrase

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

www.flickr.com/theweddingplanner

look for the angel pic
    That photo took my breath away!! Thank you, thank you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:

I can only share with you what my eyes see and that is an outline of Mickey right above the body of water in the middle of the photo. I see her blonde hair, then yellow light in the chest area and also her gray/blue jeans. Trick of the light? - if so, what an amazing coincidence! FWIW I study chakras and auras, and so this really strikes a chord with me. Yellow/golden light is a divine energy that I would definitely attach to Mickey - also comes from the solar plexus - a highly emotional center. I could add more, but I know skeptics and mods may not want me to delve into the spiritual realm on this website.

I must say that I am not the Jesus-on-toast kind of gal. I have my limits and my own skepticism, but I've seen enough odd things in my journey so far, to know that truth is much stranger than fiction. JMO

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamacat For This Useful Post:

I've never been good at those hidden picture things! Are you saying Mickey, or some resemblance of her, is seen in the picture?
    I saw the photo yesterday, and immediately saw something that jumped out at me and I instantly thought "Mickey." Now, I do believe and have even had photos turn out with weird things in them, but on the other hand, I also know how to photoshop them in too. Guess I'm a skeptical believer.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaRoux For This Useful Post:

Why are they patrolling if it has not been searched?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to finine For This Useful Post:

Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast