DA provides more insight into Shunick and Pate cases.
The DA says he has not been contacted by any other parish or jurisdiction about the possibility of Lavergne being connected to any other missing person or unsolved murder.
I found this strange. I would hope that Spring, TX LE as well as police from the central LA murdered girl would want to consider a connection.
A few things to know about Louisiana:
1) Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
2 )There are 5,000 types of snakes, and 4,998 live in Louisiana.
3 )There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 live in Louisiana, plus a couple that nobody has seen before.
4) Squirrels and crawfish will eat anything.
5) Unknown critters love to dig holes under tomato plants.
6) Raccoons will test your crop of melons and let you know when they are ripe.
7) Festivals are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect/animal or profession.
8) It's not a "garden hose," it is a "hose pipe."
9) A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola, or pop...it's a Coke, regardless of brand or flavor. Example: "What kinna coke you want?"
10) It is not a "shopping cart", it is a "buggy."
11) Fire ants float in a flood ... beware.
12) People actually grow and eat okra.
13) "Fixinto" is one word, as in "I'm fixinto go to Cannata's"
14) There ain't no such thing as "lunch." There's "dinner" and then there's "supper."
15) Sweet tea is appropriate for all meals, and you start drinking it when you're two.
16) Backwards and forwards" means, "I know everything about you."
17) "Jeet?" is actually a phrase meaning "Did you eat?"
18) You don't have to wear a watch because it doesn't matter what time it is, you work until you're done or it's too dark to see.
19) Fried catfish is "the other white meat"
20) Distances are measured in minutes, not miles.