FREE WILLY! Beloved funnyman Fred Willard in morals exposure bust at *advertiser censored* theater

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Anchorman star Fred Willard FIRED from PBS show... but vows to clear
his name after arrest for 'exposing himself at Hollywood adult movie theatre'
(Daily Mail)
Fred Willard has been fired from his PBS show Market Warriors following his arrest last night for lewd behaviour - but has vowed to clear his name after denying he did anything against the law.

The 78-year-old actor was taken into custody after allegedly being caught with his pants down and genitals exposed at Hollywood's Tiki Theatre at 8.45pm local time.
---
Paul Takakjian told TMZ: 'With all due respect to the individual officer, our belief is that Fred did nothing in any violation of any law. We will be working vigorously to clear his name in this matter.'
---
In 1991 Hollywood actor Pee Wee Herman was infamously arrested for indecent exposure in an adult theatre in Florida, which ruined his career as children's entertainer.
more, with pictures, at link above

Margo Howard ‏@Margoandhow
Sorry about Fred Willard. All the guys who have never wanked in *advertiser censored* house -- please raise your other hand.
Retweeted by Roger Ebert
pro-Willard tweet

I use to be a fan of this guy. Now I wonder what else he has been up to all these years.

What exactly do people think goes on in an adult theatre?!

Fred Willard is 78???!!! Whatever he's doing, I don't think they should make him stop.

Can you imagine having the job of policing an adult theater? Pass the eye bleach please.... What they must see...

Forget the policing, cleaning has to be a lot worse.

I had to look this guy's bio up, he's old, way before my time. Who wants to see a 78 year old **** anyway. :floorlaugh: :laughcry:

Hello? OnDemand? Privacy of one's own home?

Why anyone would sit in a sticky *advertiser censored* theater when they can have a nice wank at home is beyond me!

Can you imagine having the job of policing an adult theater? Pass the eye bleach please.... What they must see...

No, I can't. But I think this is going to be my new life goal!!

Hello? OnDemand? Privacy of one's own home?

Why anyone would sit in a sticky *advertiser censored* theater when they can have a nice wank at home is beyond me!

Some people like the thrill of "doing it" in public. :crazy:

Forget the policing, cleaning has to be a lot worse.I had to look this guy's bio up, he's old, way before my time. Who wants to see a 78 year old **** anyway. :floorlaugh: :laughcry:

Yes, that could very well top everything - maybe they use a fire hose on full blast and just power wash everything...

He is also the host of Trust Us With Your Life. I cannot believe he is 78! The rest of the story I am going to ignore, TMI, lol.

No, I can't. But I think this is going to be my new life goal!!

You should have put a warning on this post because my keyboard just got a mouthful of water spit all over the place...LOL

Some people like the thrill of "doing it" in public. :crazy:

Yeah, maybe that will be my new life goal, "doing it" again...LOL Heck, I'll aim for the stars, my new life goal will be to to "do it again in PUBLIC!" And I fully expect the members here to throw my bond.....LOL Especially when my neighbors call the police because they got skeered!!!!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Extremly embarrassing for him BUT the cops know, you know, and everyone else knows what goes on in those movie theaters. And they are adult only. So...what's the big deal really???

Fred Willard ‏@Fred_Willard
Wait til u hear my version; much more PG. & my review, lousy film, but theater would make a terrific racquetball court. Full story 2 follow.
Retweeted by Roger Ebert

I always liked Fred.

Look, He is an old man. It is an adult movie theater, (Of sorts).
It seems like the sleazy place to do this in.

I don't know why the Police would waste the time on this!!
Isn't there anything better to do than bother an old star getting
his rocks off in a private Adult movie?

I mean the guy was not out on some streeet corner.

Leave him alone. I didn't say I agree with his act, just that it is not a big deal when taken into context of where it was done.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back