What does Kolar say about

Maureen92

Reaction score
If anyone has it and is reading it, can you please post what Kolar says about

1. Pictures from the Whites party.
2. The Ransom note and why it was left on those specific stairs.
3. Why did John Andrew keep the movie stubs.
4. Why did the whole family, including Burke, want to "move on with their lives" just days after the murder.
5. Missing phone records.
6. Did they ever test the man running and screaming about John Ramsey
7. The MyTwinn doll deivered in the name of Jonbenet to John's office on New Years day.
8. The Barbie doll next to Jonbenet's body that was sitting on a white blanket (kinda like Jonbenet)
9. Why Jonbenet's dolls were removed from the crime scene. Was the duct tape on the doll a match to Jonbenet's?
10. Why John and Fleet White were in the basement before the time they found her and why Fleet checked the room and didn't see her. Was it because it was too dark?
11. Why Burke says Jonbenet walked in the house and the parents say she was sleeping.
12. Why a 3rd voice was on the 911 call.
13. Why Jonbenet ate pineapple 30 minutes before she died.
14. Why Burke and Patsy's fingerprints were on the pineapple bowl.
15. Why Patsy said only 2 people know who killed her when the note said a foreign faction.
16. Why Burke was removed from the house quickly and didn't ask questions.
17. Why Burke won't talk to LE even to say he doesn't know anything.
18. The movie "A Nick of Time" which aired that night about a cop who kidnaps a 6 year old.
19. Why John went immediately to the room.
20. Why the knots were loose on Jonbenet.
21. Why no one heard her scream except a neighbor.
22. Why the pilot light was out that night.
23. Did they test everyone in contact with Jonbenet?
24. The 911 call on December 23 and why Jonbenet said she didn't feel pretty.
25. The dictionary opened to incest.

I can't remember my other questions

He said that JonBenet ate pineapple 30 minutes before she died? But her heart kept beating for 90 minutes after the head blow. How could she eat pineapple if she was in that state? Did he mean that she ate pineapple 30 minutes before the head blow?

Here's a new timeline I've come up with:

9 PM: The R's arrive home
11:00-11:30: JonBenet eats pineapple
11:30: Someone kills JonBenet
1:00: JonBenet dies

So we have a 2-hour window from when the family got home to when JonBenet ate the pineapple. Did JonBenet go to bed?

I remember watching a video of good old dad recreating his trip to the basement when he found Jonbenet. He had to reach up to the very top of the door to unlatch it before it would open. I believe he even commented on how he had to unlatch it. The lock was placed in an odd position on the door. This tells me: a) The killer did not leave through the basement window if the door was in fact latched from the outside. b) The killer knew were the latch was on the door. c) The person who claims to have checked that room looking for her either lied or re-latched the door, which seems an odd thing to do.

This struck me as very significant when I watched the program, yet no one mentioned anything about the latch at all. In fact, there was talked of suitcases or something stacked by the window and how that proved the window was the exit route of the killer. I was stunned no one caught the whole latch thing. I'd like to know if that was brought up in the book. (Once it's released in digital form, I'll buy it for my Kindle, but in the mean time, I'm going to have to wait).

I believe the latch above the door was the door opening into the wine cellar room where JonBenet's body was found. It's not the same door to the room with the window.

The door to the room with the suitcase and window iirc that door or the else the door to the train room had a chair in front of it and the door swung in the direction of the chair, meaning no one could have come out that door because the chair would have prevented the door from opening. I'm not clear on this since it's been so long ago since I read about it but I think the train room was also a room separate from the room with the window .

2ps1rt2.jpg

I believe the latch above the door was the door opening into the wine cellar room where JonBenet's body was found. It's not the same door to the room with the window.

The door to the room with the suitcase and window iirc that door or the else the door to the train room had a chair in front of it and the door swung in the direction of the chair, meaning no one could have come out that door because the chair would have prevented the door from opening. I'm not clear on this since it's been so long ago since I read about it but I think the train room was also a room separate from the room with the window .

Here is a recap of JR’s statements about the issue from his 1998 interview

JOHN RAMSEY: I came down the stairs. I went in this room here. This door was kind of blocked. We had a bunch of junk down here and there was a chair that was in front of the door. Some old things. I moved the chair, went into this room, went back in here. This window was open, maybe that far.
LOU SMIT: And was there lighting down there or anything at that time?
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't specifically, I don't remember that it was on. The lights were probably off, which would have been normal.
LOU SMIT: How would you have been able to basement with the lights off, or was it –
JOHN RAMSEY: With the lights off at night it would have been hazardous because there's a lot of junk piled in here. This door was kind of blocked with boxes and a little chair. And you could move the chair and then walk right in. But it would have been pitch black; it would have been tough.
LOU SMIT: Did you say you had to move that chair to get in?
JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
…
JOHN RAMSEY: Well, when I came down, I mean, one of the things I noticed, okay, that door is still blocked?
MIKE KANE: What do you mean it was blocked?
JOHN RAMSEY: Well, there were some boxes and there was like a barstool kind of thing sitting there. It wasn't obvious to me that anybody had gone through because I had to move the chair to get in, which I did. And then I came back in here and I noticed the window was broken, which fits from when I did it. But the window was open slightly.
…
LOU SMIT: I wanted to direct your attention, if you could, John. This photograph 71, and
especially in the entryways there and into the various rooms. Now this must have been taken fairly early on the morning of the 26th.
Can you describe what you see there? Is there anything out of place or is there anything
different from the way you remember it. Because you said you went down into that area.
JOHN RAMSEY: What is difference is, I think that the door is blocked by this drum table.
Here's the chair I said was brought to the door. And it's not. I moved the chair to get into the door. If this was taken before I was down there -- well I put it back. When I went down there, that chair was kind of blocking that entrance right there. And there was something else on the other side, whatever it was. But all I had to do was move that chair, then I walked into the room.
LOU SMIT: That's the first time down?
JOHN RAMSEY: Right. In this picture here, I would have had to move that drum table and the Easter basket in that room. So that's different.
LOU SMIT: So you say that that's been moved. Which way would you say that's been moved?
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't remember the Easter baskets there at all. But it would have had to
have been moved. The drum table was over, and the chair was also blocking the door.
LOU SMIT: So do you think that the chair would block the door and nobody would have gotten in there without moving it?
JOHN RAMSEY: Correct.
LOU SMIT: In other words, let's say that the intruder goes into the training room, gets out, let's say, that window?
JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
LOU SMIT: How in effect would he get that chair to block that door, if that is the case, is what I'm saying?
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't know. All I'm saying is, that is different than when I went down there.
LOU SMIT: Okay, let's say that you go down there?
JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm. All I want to show is that that chair was kind of sitting right in
here, and there was something else here. I don't know what it was. It could have been that
(INAUDIBLE).
LOU SMIT: You go down, that's what you see?
JOHN RAMSEY: I go down, I say, ooh, that door is blocked. I move the chair and went in the room.
LOU SMIT: So you couldn't have gotten in without moving the chair?
JOHN RAMSEY: Correct.
…
LOU SMIT: But when you went to the train room, you had move these things in order to get into the train room?
JOHN RAMSEY: Right. I had to move the chair.
LOU SMIT: The thing I'm trying to figure out in my mind then is, if an intruder went through the door, he'd almost have to pull the chair behind him.
JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. That's correct.
LOU SMIT: Because that would have been his exit?
JOHN RAMSEY: Right.
LOU SMIT: Okay.
JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. It was blocked. He'd have to move something to get into the room.
LOU SMIT: And he would have had to move it back, if he was in there trying to get out, is that correct?
JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah.
LOU SMIT: So that's not very logical as far as –
JOHN RAMSEY: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence, but left all these little funny little clues around, they certain are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left.

At the foot of the stairs to the basement, there is a door to the immediate left, which is to a washroom. Directly ahead and slightly to the left is a door leading to a hallway that has the wine cellar at the end.
Directly ahead and slightly to the right is a door leading to the train room.
To the right is a hallway with a few doors leading to a laundry room and storage rooms.
At one point in the interview JR deviates from his generic description of “chair” to describing a “barstool kind of thing” as the object which blocked the train room entrance. He also refers to boxes in front of the door.
In the graphic below I used a “stock” picture of a chair to illustrate the area.

17xowo.jpg

These statements right here was when I knew.
I was so mad after reading this last year, that after quietly reading the forums for years and trying to figure out who did this, this told me everything I needed to know.
I started actively participating for the first time the night I read this - and I was off the fence forever - Feb 2011.

JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. It was blocked. He'd have to move something to get into the room.
LOU SMIT: And he would have had to move it back, if he was in there trying to get out, is that correct?
JOHN RAMSEY: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence, but left all these little funny little clues around, they certain are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left.

____

I have never followed this case very closely, but WOW to the above!

OK, so the door with the latch led to where her body was found, but the alleged exit route was in a different room in the cellar? There's still the question as to why the door leading to her body was latched, and how anybody in the dark, not familiar with that house, would know where the latch was. It's in such a strange place. Also, while I think Burke being responsible is ridiculous, that latch being closed would rule him out right away, unless he stood on something to latch it. Was that the same door as the one with the barstool blocking the way?

Also, while I think Burke being responsible is ridiculous, that latch being closed would rule him out right away, unless he stood on something to latch it.

those who believe BDI (where i've sat most of the time) most likely believe the staging was then done by PR and/or JR -- either of whom could've latched the door.

These statements right here was when I knew.
I was so mad after reading this last year, that after quietly reading the forums for years and trying to figure out who did this, this told me everything I needed to know.
I started actively participating for the first time the night I read this - and I was off the fence forever - Feb 2011.

____

I was stunned when I saw LS who has been in LE for yrs-actually go to the IDI side after this comment!!

I can hardly answer all those questions, Maureen, and read the book, too. lol

But we're posting and discussing things from the book at FFJ, where you may find some answers, if anyone wants to venture over there.

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10129"]In-Depth Discussion of Book "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?" - Forums For Justice[/ame]

I was stunned when I saw LS who has been in LE for yrs-actually go to the IDI side after this comment!!

SyraKelly,
You might be forgiven here, if you thought John Ramsey was conducting a comedy class, after all why does it matter to the intruder if the chair is pulled back, since the intruders absence tells you he is gone. No number of chairs in front of the door can suggest otherwise!

I've always thought Lou Smits questions to John Ramsey were pre-scripted, a run through of the obvious but difficult questions he would have to face, Lou Smit never contradicts the R's.

You know Lou Smit and John had several private prayer sessions. Who knows what was said, but Lou Smit could hardly be characterised as a naive Christian, his promotion of the IDI and a crazed pedophile with a fetish for garrotes certainly skewed the case big time, especially with the media who lapped it all up, including JonBenet's adult themed pageant videos.

I can hardly answer all those questions, Maureen, and read the book, too. lol

But we're posting and discussing things from the book at FFJ, where you may find some answers, if anyone wants to venture over there.

In-Depth Discussion of Book "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?" - Forums For Justice

KoldKase,
Interesting discussion. I like the confirmation regarding the acute and prior sexual abuse. particularly confirmation about the object being inserted, which I presume is different from the injuries inflicted digitally, staging anyone? What we want now is Holly Smith's book, thats the one I want to read. She wrote one, and included parts into her autobiography, but had them redacted and was told not to publish about JonBenet. I have to query how Kolar can publish, or is it open season, now so long has passed?

I wonder if JR's new wife will read this book?

KoldKase,
Interesting discussion. I like the confirmation regarding the acute and prior sexual abuse. particularly confirmation about the object being inserted, which I presume is different from the injuries inflicted digitally, staging anyone? What we want now is Holly Smith's book, thats the one I want to read. She wrote one, and included parts into her autobiography, but had them redacted and was told not to publish about JonBenet. I have to query how Kolar can publish, or is it open season, now so long has passed?

Do you mean how he can publish without being sued OR how can he publish all this previously unknown information?

Do you mean how he can publish without being sued OR how can he publish all this previously unknown information?

eileenhawkeye,
Probably both. Most of what I have seen so far is simply prior information at a finer level of detail.

That JonBenet's hair was pulled out at the roots, and that a slip knot was used, is probably the most interesting so far.

There are not many who doubt someone was abusing JonBenet?

KoldKase,

I'm not sure what kind of contracts are signed by LE in Colorado and/or Boulder, but they forgot to get Thomas to sign one agreeing not to talk about his work. I thought after Thomas wrote his book, they corrected that little misstep.

On the other hand, Lou Smit had a contract saying just that but he broke it anyway. His punishment was Hunter gave him sole and complete legal rights to spin case evidence copies anyway he wanted as propaganda for Team Ramsey.

Maybe Holly was pressured to keep her job. Maybe she felt professionally bound not to speak out. I have no idea. But she wasn't on the case that long, as she was taken off once it became clear the prior sexual assault was not something the DA wanted to hear about. At least, that's how I've read it, and Kolar's book so far has supported this.

I was thinking today about JOB Ramsey's new family and if they'd find themselves a bit curious. If they do, they'll have to go into Team Ramsey Deny Deny Deny mode PDQ not to see the writing on the wall...or Patsy's writing in the note, as it were.

OK, so the door with the latch led to where her body was found, but the alleged exit route was in a different room in the cellar? There's still the question as to why the door leading to her body was latched, and how anybody in the dark, not familiar with that house, would know where the latch was. It's in such a strange place. Also, while I think Burke being responsible is ridiculous, that latch being closed would rule him out right away, unless he stood on something to latch it. Was that the same door as the one with the barstool blocking the way?

It's possible the latch kept the door from swinging open. We don't know if the the perp turned lights on...or used a flashlight. I don't recall one way or another the police addressed lights in the basement when they first went down there. I don't recall anything about a barstool, but it wasn't in front of the wine cellar door.

SyraKelly,

You might be forgiven here, if you thought John Ramsey was conducting a comedy class, after all why does it matter to the intruder if the chair is pulled back, since the intruders absence tells you he is gone. No number of chairs in front of the door can suggest otherwise!

I've always thought Lou Smits questions to John Ramsey were pre-scripted, a run through of the obvious but difficult questions he would have to face, Lou Smit never contradicts the R's.

You know Lou Smit and John had several private prayer sessions. Who knows what was said, but Lou Smit could hardly be characterised as a naive Christian, his promotion of the IDI and a crazed pedophile with a fetish for garrotes certainly skewed the case big time, especially with the media who lapped it all up, including JonBenet's adult themed pageant videos.

umm OK

I'm not sure what kind of contracts are signed by LE in Colorado and/or Boulder, but they forgot to get Thomas to sign one agreeing not to talk about his work. I thought after Thomas wrote his book, they corrected that little misstep.

On the other hand, Lou Smit had a contract saying just that but he broke it anyway. His punishment was Hunter gave him sole and complete legal rights to spin case evidence copies anyway he wanted as propaganda for Team Ramsey.

Maybe Holly was pressured to keep her job. Maybe she felt professionally bound not to speak out. I have no idea. But she wasn't on the case that long, as she was taken off once it became clear the prior sexual assault was not something the DA wanted to hear about. At least, that's how I've read it, and Kolar's book so far has supported this.

I was thinking today about JOB Ramsey's new family and if they'd find themselves a bit curious. If they do, they'll have to go into Team Ramsey Deny Deny Deny mode PDQ not to see the writing on the wall...or Patsy's writing in the note, as it were.

KoldKase,
Me neither, just that I nearly purchased Holly Smiths autobiography, but since I was really interested in her involvement with the JonBenet case, I flipped through the chapters and there was nothing, zero, so I put the book back on the shelf.

I think Holly Smith was just playing by the rules, after all, she submitted her manuscripts for vetting, prior to publishing. Stuff was redacted out of her autobiography relating to JonBenet, and given her role, its not difficult to work out, what that might have been.

I was thinking today about JOB Ramsey's new family and if they'd find themselves a bit curious.
LOL, you bet! Will his new wife, purchase a Kindle so she can read Kolar's book? I know I would. Do the Paughs have a copy just in case there is a bombshell there?

Time is running out for John Ramsey, the age of the internet means he cannot close the case down forever. And someone somewhere will publish a documentary or interview a witness with new information, that will cause a media storm. Spurring the media to ask Team Ramsey for interview responses etc.

If Kolar can publish, then lets wait and see what crawls out of the woodwork?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back