GUILTY CT - Oscar Diaz for luring 11yo girl, New Britain, 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Police in New Britain, Conn have confirmed an 11 year old girl was almost abducted last week. They have the video to prove it.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=8742266

Why they didn't believe the child I have no idea. The video shows the girl at around 8:00AM walking to a summer camp when a gray van pulls up and the man actually has to put his hand outside the door to open it to try and get the girl in.

Once again we have an on the ball kid who did everything right. She actually turned around going the opposite way the van could go.

There was something in our Philly case where they could enter the make of the car or thought make and do something digitally and pin it down.

One day they will wise up ..Thank goodness this child was alert

Where's this van that the has a broken drivers side door?

Better yet where's the creeper?

I don't see anything to indicate they didn't believe her.
They obviously went out and investigated.

so glad they caught him ... 67 years old - he's probably been hurting kids for 50 years or more

that's a lot of victims left in his wake

I don't see anything to indicate they didn't believe her.
They obviously went out and investigated.

First paragraph. "....authorities soon found video evidence she was telling the truth".

June 2014:

NEW BRITAIN — A man charged with trying to lure a 12-year-old girl into his minivan was sentenced to three years in prison Tuesday, according to the court clerk's office.

Oscar Diaz, 67, pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree kidnapping and three counts of risk of injury. He was sentenced to three years in prison on each charge with the sentences running concurrently, the clerk's office said.

http://articles.courant.com/2014-06...ws-12-year-old-girl-new-britain-man-sentenced

3 years?? How can this be??

Why let these guys out again to prey on children over and over? What's "special probation" going to do?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back