Canada - How a teenager descended from straight `A`student to the sex trade

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
There's always some opportunistic predators out there waiting to suck kids into ugliness and harms way for their own benefit.

An innocent FB inquiry and this poor girl winds up in he**.

People don't believe this happens. This young woman is a living testament.

I am in SW Ontario and sure wouldn't have believed any of this until I read it!

Wow. That article answered a lot of questions I've always had about this horrible kind of situation. Thanks for posting it, Tarabull.

Why would she keep her same phone # so that they could text her still....,.???

Besides the cell phone with the same number, the other thing that bothers me about this story is she was a good student, never went out, etc. Did her parents not notice anything wrong? Did she suddenly quit school? Did she run away from home and lived on the streets? She was 15! Wouldn't her parents have called the cops? :waitasec:

NT- I agree. Many things with this story don't sit right with me...her mom said "get help or else". WTH? She was 15!!! How about locking her in her room and not letting her go out? She had already gone to the police once, her mom should've realized this "getting help" was beyond the teenager.

NT- I agree. Many things with this story don't sit right with me...her mom said "get help or else". WTH? She was 15!!! How about locking her in her room and not letting her go out? She had already gone to the police once, her mom should've realized this "getting help" was beyond the teenager.

the way I read it, she was 20 & had moved back home when her mother said that ... and this was after her parents got ripped off for $20,000

ETA: and it looks to me that it was her mother's ultimatum that finally got her out of 5 years of prostitution

the way I read it, she was 20 & had moved back home when her mother said that ... and this was after her parents got ripped off for $20,000

ETA: and it looks to me that it was her mother's ultimatum that finally got her out of 5 years of prostitution

Why didn't the parents intervene when she was 15?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back