910 users online (173 members and 737 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Suwannee Co., LIVING WhtFem, mid-20s, Jul'12 - Shannon Wrench

Authorities are trying to determine the identity of a badly injured woman found on the side of the road in Suwannee County.

(snip)

The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s. With blue eyes, brown hair and tattoo of a wolf on her shoulder. She is between five feet, four inches and five feet, seven inches and 120 pounds.

(snip)

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Un...162947966.html
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 08-12-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Here's the photo of the woman:

WARNING - GRAPHIC - Some viewers may find this image disturbing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

From Carl's link:

She is currently in a medically induced coma in Shands Hospital in Gainesville.

The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20's with blue eyes, brown hair and tattoo of a ▬►WOLF on her shoulder. She also has a tattoo that says "David" and a third tattoo shown in the poster.

I pray they find who she is. Someone has to love her and misses her.

Can someone tell me if the initials spell out "DRY REY?"

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    From the looks of it yes, She looks to maybe have a discolored front right tooth. Can you help?

I think the last letters in each row are possibly F's. The more I look at those letters, though, each one starts to look like another letter!
    I'm Googling Old English fonts now to try and compare.
    Last edited by Maudlin; 07-22-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Pretty astonishing no ID yet on this woman despite the very distinctive tattoos.

Latest - http://suwanneedemocrat.com/local/x8...ty-of-Jane-Doe

http://www.wctv.tv/news/floridanews/...162947966.html

Read comments!! Side by Sides are definately Look a likes.

She appears to have scrapes on her face. I am wondering if this was a hit and run...

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    Respectfully submitted for your consideration, whether it is DRF and REF or DRY and REY, and considering the other tattooes, could DRF/Y be "David" (her other tat) making REF/Y HER initials?
    WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

I think it says DRF KEF

A man, initials DJ, commented in the Facebook thread that he thinks she could be his ex (mother of his son) I looked up her fb profile, (her initials are BC) and on her FB Wall she mentions being rejected by family, trying to clean up from drugs, and living in squalor in a drug infested motel. I contacted DJ and suggested he contact the woman's sister (he says he has already left a message for police but has not heard back from them)

also, the reason I am using initials is because BC is not reported as a missing person as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by tamar; 08-01-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: eta
    "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment."~ Dot Parker

I saw the same post on FB from DJ. I found a Florida mugshot using her name as BW. The mugshot didn't look like the UID; the ears looked too big but I could have been looking up the wrong person. Also, I am a little bad with this whole facial recognition stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tamar View Post
    A man, initials DJ, commented in the Facebook thread that he thinks she could be his ex (mother of his son) I looked up her fb profile, (her initials are BC) and on her FB Wall she mentions being rejected by family, trying to clean up from drugs, and living in squalor in a drug infested motel. I contacted DJ and suggested he contact the woman's sister (he says he has already left a message for police but has not heard back from them)

also, the reason I am using initials is because BC is not reported as a missing person as far as I can tell.

Thanks! I'm with you, on this... I don't see a significant likeness, except for those blue-blue eyes. Of course, according to her FB posts, BC has been clean for awhile, and in her mugshot photo from 2007 she is obviously emaciated and strung out. Her ex is the one who said she looks like BC, so maybe the angle of her 2 photos is what is throwing us off? one angle taken from above , the coma photo taken from below.
    "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment."~ Dot Parker

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast