Identified! FL - Suwannee Co., LIVING WhtFem, mid-20s, Jul'12 - Shannon Wrench

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
From Carl's link:

She is currently in a medically induced coma in Shands Hospital in Gainesville.

The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20's with blue eyes, brown hair and tattoo of a ▬►WOLF on her shoulder. She also has a tattoo that says "David" and a third tattoo shown in the poster.

I pray they find who she is. Someone has to love her and misses her.

Can someone tell me if the initials spell out "DRY REY?"

I think the last letters in each row are possibly F's. The more I look at those letters, though, each one starts to look like another letter!
I'm Googling Old English fonts now to try and compare.

She appears to have scrapes on her face. I am wondering if this was a hit and run...

A man, initials DJ, commented in the Facebook thread that he thinks she could be his ex (mother of his son) I looked up her fb profile, (her initials are BC) and on her FB Wall she mentions being rejected by family, trying to clean up from drugs, and living in squalor in a drug infested motel. I contacted DJ and suggested he contact the woman's sister (he says he has already left a message for police but has not heard back from them)

also, the reason I am using initials is because BC is not reported as a missing person as far as I can tell.

I saw the same post on FB from DJ. I found a Florida mugshot using her name as BW. The mugshot didn't look like the UID; the ears looked too big but I could have been looking up the wrong person. Also, I am a little bad with this whole facial recognition stuff.

A man, initials DJ, commented in the Facebook thread that he thinks she could be his ex (mother of his son) I looked up her fb profile, (her initials are BC) and on her FB Wall she mentions being rejected by family, trying to clean up from drugs, and living in squalor in a drug infested motel. I contacted DJ and suggested he contact the woman's sister (he says he has already left a message for police but has not heard back from them)

also, the reason I am using initials is because BC is not reported as a missing person as far as I can tell.

Thanks! I'm with you, on this... I don't see a significant likeness, except for those blue-blue eyes. Of course, according to her FB posts, BC has been clean for awhile, and in her mugshot photo from 2007 she is obviously emaciated and strung out. Her ex is the one who said she looks like BC, so maybe the angle of her 2 photos is what is throwing us off? one angle taken from above , the coma photo taken from below.

Just thought of something else. It can't be BW because her fingerprints would be in the system since she was arrested. Pretty sure they ran her prints and they didn't come back as a match.

I was just going to respond with the same observation.

Back to the drawing board....

Thanks SoBe for posting that

Mandy Ciehanoski certainly looks to be a closer resemblance to Jane Doe than BC-- it does say she has hazel eyes, but Mandy's eyes certainly look blue in her photo, oh... but the other issue, that Daisy mentioned the pr date is off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back