Sandusky (and Dorothy) Future

StellarsJay

Reaction score
State Farm sues Sandusky to avoid responsibility for his legal fees though his home-owner policy. Complicated story.
http://articles.mcall.com/2012-07-2...20720_1_jerry-sandusky-second-mile-state-farm

"State Farm Fire and Casualty Co. filed the suit in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on Thursday, arguing that the homeowner's policy issued to the retired Penn State assistant football coach does not cover claims for injuries covered by intentional acts."

Eight more?
Three more victims have come forward says a July 16 story. This appears to be in addition to others reported in June- see below.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...-against-jerry-sandusky-190319532--ncaaf.html
(This story was reported in the thread that is now closed, I think.)
This June 23 story alleges four more victims, two using lawyer Jeffrey Anderson and two using Ben Andreozzi, Victim 4's lawyer.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/sandusky-trial-include-alleged-victims/story?id=16631193
There is also Matt.

I would say Jerry will be in prison, and Dorothy will be putting money on his books every so often for canteen buys.

I would say Jerry will be in prison, and Dorothy will be putting money on his books every so often for canteen buys.

How much money will Dorothy have after the Amendola defense requires payment? Chances are they signed most of their assets over to Amendola prior to the trial.

Heh.

They should lose everything and I don't blame State Farm at all.

:wave: (Hi you guys! I've got a ton of catching up to do!)

Heh.

They should lose everything and I don't blame State Farm at all.

:wave: (Hi you guys! I've got a ton of catching up to do!)

Your back..............................bout time!!!!! Missed your thoughtful posts!!:woohoo:

I knew you could use your home owners insurance for some non-home related events, but I would never think to file a claim for a child molestation trial. Wow. I guess it can't hurt to try?

This gets more interesting. Don't blame State Farm for suing Dottie Sandusky.

Just saw this tweet. :/

Mike Dawson @MikeDawsonCDT 3m
Just saw Dottie #Sandusky after having lunch in Bellefonte. Tearing up, she said, "I love my husband" and "he is not who they say he is."

Just saw Dottie #Sandusky after having lunch in Bellefonte. Tearing up, she said, "I love my husband" and "he is not who they say he is."

The poor delusional woman. Sarcasm!

Wow! She's still singing that song? She should be happy that she isn't under arrest as an accessory. She should be! No WAY did she not know what was going on in that house!

Let me preface this by saying that I work for PSU and have been livid since last fall. I'm amazed I still have a job. And not had a stroke.

As to Dottie - I think there's something seriously wrong with her. Beyond covering up hideous crimes. She has a genuine mental defect, IMO. I'd like to see what a licensed psychiatrist would say after interviewing her.

I don't know if she was always this way or if living with the predator messed her up - and neither excuses her behavior - but something seems terribly terribly off.

It appears that she separated from reality decades ago and she's not coming back. It's disturbing but fascinating.

There's no reason for anyone to stand by the kind of statements she continues to make, given all of the concrete evidence and live victims.

(Shout out to V2! Glad you stepped out!)

I'm wondering if she could be a danger to herself or others. She doesn't appear to understand reality. It's kinda scary.

Let me preface this by saying that I work for PSU and have been livid since last fall. I'm amazed I still have a job. And not had a stroke.

As to Dottie - I think there's something seriously wrong with her. Beyond covering up hideous crimes. She has a genuine mental defect, IMO. I'd like to see what a licensed psychiatrist would say after interviewing her.

I don't know if she was always this way or if living with the predator messed her up - and neither excuses her behavior - but something seems terribly terribly off.

It appears that she separated from reality decades ago and she's not coming back. It's disturbing but fascinating.

There's no reason for anyone to stand by the kind of statements she continues to make, given all of the concrete evidence and live victims.

(Shout out to V2! Glad you stepped out!)

I'm wondering if she could be a danger to herself or others. She doesn't appear to understand reality. It's kinda scary.

A lot of older women who have been married for many years, like Dottie, live in a land of butterflies and unicorns where their pedophile husbands are falsely accused or were simply seduced by perverted teens and children. I've known many women like Dottie that fit that. She has had many years to create a image of an ideal marriage that she really believes. Anyone who challenges that is simply wrong.

This link is about Sandusky being upset over the sanctions but also has a couple of other interesting comments:

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ws_id=19027840&src=most_popular_viewed&page=1

...........Amendola said Sandusky has asked county jail officials to remove him from what is effectively solitary confinement.

"He continues to believe that the truth will come out at some point, and that he'll get another trial or another opportunity to establish his innocence," Amendola said.............

Amendola said he expects sentencing will occur in September, although a date has not been set. Sandusky, who did not testify on his own behalf during the trial, has been writing a statement to read to Judge John Cleland at sentencing that will address all 10 sets of charges.

"Whether he winds up doing it despite what I tell him, is going to be up to him," Amendola said. "It's his life."............

Also Wednesday, Cleland struck from the record a filing made by Sandusky co-counsel Karl Rominger last month that challenged an order by the judge designed to figure out if lawyers were leaking information to the media. Cleland's order on Wednesday, citing rules of legal procedure, gave Rominger three weeks to file a new version.

Rominger had argued Cleland's demand for a sworn statement listing all material he obtained from prosecutors and gave to third parties would violate protections for attorney work products. A call seeking comment from Rominger was not immediately returned.

I think Dottie is playing dumb to distract from being complicit. I fully expect her to sue the victims for her pain and suffering (I'm only half way joking here).

Wow! She's still singing that song? She should be happy that she isn't under arrest as an accessory. She should be! No WAY did she not know what was going on in that house!

She is a woman, that fact alone tells us she knew exactly what was going on in her own home!!

"It's his life.."

That's great representation, eh? What a legal genius.

I can't figure out if Amendola is a total moron or if he agrees that Sandusky's guilty.

From the Costas interview to now has been an absolute disaster.

Not that I'm even slightly unhappy with the outcome, mind you.

State Farm sues Sandusky to avoid responsibility for his legal fees though his home-owner policy. Complicated story.
http://articles.mcall.com/2012-07-2...20720_1_jerry-sandusky-second-mile-state-farm

"State Farm Fire and Casualty Co. filed the suit in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on Thursday, arguing that the homeowner's policy issued to the retired Penn State assistant football coach does not cover claims for injuries covered by intentional acts."

After reading this, I've had a good laugh for the day. Who would think to ask homeowners' insurance to cover such things? I wonder if renters' insurance can also be called upon? If one commits a crime in a car, can one charge legal fees to car insurance???

"It's his life.."

That's great representation, eh? What a legal genius.

I can't figure out if Amendola is a total moron or if he agrees that Sandusky's guilty.

From the Costas interview to now has been an absolute disaster.

Not that I'm even slightly unhappy with the outcome, mind you.

It certainly doesn't sound as though Amendola is encouraging Sandusky to do this. He probably knows nothing is going to help JS now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back