Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Hybrid View

CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.
    The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera.
    Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.
    Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.

Read More:
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 07-26-2012 at 10:56 AM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Oh boy. Sounds like a power play for money to me. I hope Katherine isn't being held against her will.

Michael Jackson fans are up in arms over a letter circulating on the Internet that appears to be signed by several Jackson siblings, including Janet and Jermaine, threatening legal action against the executors of his estate.
    In the letter, obtained by ABC News, five Jackson siblings accuse executors John McClain and John Blanca of fraud and abuse of their mother, Katherine Jackson.

More:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=16813632

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    snipped from the 1st link above...Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.

Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up. Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Randy, Jermaine Jackson Hatch Plot to Get Michael Jackson's Money -- Allegation
    July 20, 2012

snipped...Randy and Jermaine Jackson are trying to get at Michael Jackson's money, by hatching a sinister plot involving Katherine Jackson ... so claim sources connected with the Michael Jackson Estate.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/19/randy-...ey-allegation/
    KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up. Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

JC, They won't even let her grandkids talk to her? That's cold because Katherine is really the only parent those kids have left.

And imagine if they were to succeed by making her seem frail and weak and well seemingly OLD - like the tmz sources suggest - she is 82 (!!) she may also lose guardianship of the kids!!

Who would they be left with?!?!?

Just too sad and absolutely tarabull!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

There's an update at the bottom of the TMZ story linked above with a statement from Jermaine...

The final sentence reads: "I will reiterate that this family's first and foremost concern is our mother's health, welfare and well-being. Nothing else."

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    There's an update at the bottom of the TMZ story linked above with a statement from Jermaine...

The final sentence reads: "I will reiterate that this family's first and foremost concern is our mother's health, welfare and well-being. Nothing else."
    Then why didn't they say, "This family's ONLY concern...."????

Unless otherwise stated as fact with a link or reference provided, all posts are my OPINION only.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:

What a strange story. She is the legal guardian for those kids and yet she has not spoken to them for a week?

I hope this is resolved in the next few hours. If not, I fear for her safety.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jamiect For This Useful Post:

From TMZ:

4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department."

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

Joe and Katherine are still legally married right? So where is Joe in all this? Usually he is a big mouthed, loud mouthed, jerk about everything and yet there is not a word from him regarding Katherine missing? Something strange here....
    JMOO

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Is this a joke??? This has to be a joke, right? I am shocked.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    No joke! The following are tweets from Paris.

6h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much
    Expand

6h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Something fishy with this scenario. Paris, Prince, and Blanket need an advocate NOW!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Authorities: Katherine Jackson missing but safe
    2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three minor children, has been reported missing, but the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says she is with family members.

Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late legend, tweeted early Sunday morning that her grandmother was missing: "I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.

The sherriff's department said another family member officially reported her missing Saturday night because he couldn't speak with her and was concerned. While the authorities are trying to reach Katherine Jackson, they also say she is with family members...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Authorities: Katherine Jackson missing but safe
    2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three minor children, has been reported missing, but the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says she is with family members.

Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late legend, tweeted early Sunday morning that her grandmother was missing: "I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.

The sherriff's department said another family member officially reported her missing Saturday night because he couldn't speak with her and was concerned. While the authorities are trying to reach Katherine Jackson, they also say she is with family members...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media
    I'm not sure that this report is from MSM. Wht can't the other family members say where she is? I snell a rat.
    Last edited by southsleuth; 07-22-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: How about sMell? That speling thing again.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to southsleuth For This Useful Post:

Excuse my naïveté, and I am not trying to accuse anyone, but is she virtually being kidnapped by some of her own family members?

Obviously... I am very confused.

she is MISSING.. But she is with family members?

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Something fishy with this scenario. Paris, Prince, and Blanket need an advocate NOW!
    YES, YES, YES!

If this turns out to truly be just a power play for money from Michael Jackson's estate, it makes me sad to think that the children's best interests are not being taken into account. Someone needs to oversee this until grandma gets back. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilynilpa View Post
    YES, YES, YES!

If this turns out to truly be just a power play for money from Michael Jackson's estate, it makes me sad to think that the children's best interests are not being taken into account. Someone needs to oversee this until grandma gets back. JMO.
    Here is what scares me the most. Grandma was 'kidnapped' by some of the greedy family members because Grandma is in charge of Michael's estate.

What happens when Grandma passes? Michael's kids will be in charge of the estate then. So what happens then? Are they going to be targeted, kidnapped,
    mistreated?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post

It's all over HLN this morning. Paris even gave out her bodyguard's phone number in case anyone knows anything.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

This whole thing is pathetic and disgusting and I am beginning to understand why Michael was so intent on knocking himself out every night.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I don't know how safe Katherine is if she's being held against her will. Is LE doing anything do determine if she's being held captive? I can't imagine she would voluntarily not contact her her grandkids that she's the guardian of.

That entire family is screwed up to the max. I agree with wasa, where is Joe?

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to southsleuth For This Useful Post:

Much from the Daily Mail. This is whacked. You go Paris! Stick up for your grandma!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-estate.html

(snips)
    Paris tweeted Sunday morning: ‘yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now.'

She also tweeted that anyone who sees her grandmother call the authorities and gave out a security number to call.

She later posted: ‘the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying.’

and a tweet from Randy...

A second tweet read: 'This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.'

I have a bad feeling about this. I've been reading about the recent and on-going family feud regarding the handling of Michael's Estate and the letter sent to the Executors. Mrs. Jackson is probably not in the best of health, and I fear that these family members might be withholding necessary medications and/or possibly drugging her so that she can be labeled incompetent to serve in her executorial capacity and/or legal guardian of her grandchildren. If she left of her own volition, surely she would have discussed this with Paris, Prince, and Blanket, but they obviously have no idea what's going on. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their beloved grandmother.

Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast