Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Radaronline is reporting randy owes more than half a million dollars in child support. Why isn't that man in jail?
    If he owes the child support in California- we're not exactly known for aggressive actions in terms of trying to collect support. My own brother left my sister-in-law with two young sons. He didn't pay a dime to her in support. She ended up going on welfare for several years until she was able to get her life back together after going back to school and being able to support herself and my nephews without having to depend on state aid. Fast forward about 20 years and my brother, for various reasons, needs to get some legal matters straightened out in California. He calls the office that handles non-payment of child support knowing he's going to have to pay them about $100K in back support, penalties and interest. And what do they tell him? The case is too old, we're not going to pursue it. $100K and broke state of CA is not going to pursue it when he's there ready to make arrangements to pay it. So it doesn't surprise me at all that Randy is a free man living life on his own terms despite not paying court ordered child support.
    This too shall pass

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinsbythesea For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Jackson says she was kept from communicating
    By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP
    20 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — The mystery of Michael Jackson's mother's disappearance was clarified Thursday with the release of court papers that said she was kept from communicating with outsiders while at a resort and was unaware she had been reported missing.

Katherine Jackson declared in the documents that she learned she was the subject of a search when she accidentally heard a TV report.

Before that, she said, she was kept virtually incommunicado without access to a phone or her iPad. She said her stay at the Tucson resort was unplanned, and she went there after she was told her doctor had ordered her to rest.

Before that, she had intended to take a cross-country RV trip to see her sons perform in concerts...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...amily.Dispute/

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Post Source: Jackson Family 'Postpones' Annual 'Family Day'

By Hollie McKay
    Pop Tarts
    Published August 02, 2012
    FoxNews.com
    For decades, the extended Jackson family has held an annual “Family Day” usually in the late summer, during which all the relatives reunite, cook, play card games and make an effort to limit the fighting and play nice.
    Sources tell Fox411.com that the event was long-scheduled for this Wednesday, and the family fought hard to go ahead with the reunion, but at the last minute, they had no choice but to “postpone.”
    “The Jackson’s really pushed hard for Family Day to happen and Katherine was really holding out for it because she wanted things to die down,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts. “But it got too complicated with certain members being banned from the Calabasas house, although they still wanted to go anyway and thumb it to the estate, but in the end they had to postpone. No new date has been set.”
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

It was probably a wise decision to postpone that 'family' day. lol I think it might have ended up as the lead story on TMZ.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It was probably a wise decision to postpone that 'family' day. lol I think it might have ended up as the lead story on TMZ.
    This family puts the fun back in "dysfunctional"!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

The Jacksons are disgusting. I hope this whole fiasco is over now. WooHoo Golden Gabby!!!
    All my posts are my opinion unless I put up a link.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CriticalThinking For This Useful Post:

Glad to know that Katherine see that something very sinister was going on. Her crooked children's holding her captive cost her custody of her grandkids but I think that it might have worked out for the best after all.
    Now everyone is aware of what conniving, desperate and money hungry creatures the siblings are. They thought could pull a fast one but found out that they couldn't. The kids now have even more people in charge of them and their situation so that the Jackson siblings can't just overpower their mom and take over the kids and the kids' money and exploit them.
    So nice to see that all of the ugly crap the siblings tried to pull has backfired on them bigtime!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

IMO Katherine is just as much to blame for the way her children turned out as Joe. Of course she'll say whatever she needs to say....after all she wants that money too. She is no better than than the rest.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

IMO Katherine is just as much to blame for the way her children turned out as Joe. Of course she'll say whatever she needs to say....after all she wants that money too. She is no better than than the rest.
    Hell-to-the-yeah!

I'm sorry but she raised those horrible children of hers and she can't blame them when they turn on her like zombies screaming "caaash, we neeeeed caaaash".

Ugh. Narsty. Poor Paris, Prince and Blanket.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

I think she is better. I think she created a talented and ultimately loving family.

I don't think that a woman of her age is "all about the money". She wont live much longer and she knows that. Holding her enormous brood together is more of a mothers calling than a sign of greed.
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Glow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Jackson says she was kept from communicating
    By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP
    20 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — The mystery of Michael Jackson's mother's disappearance was clarified Thursday with the release of court papers that said she was kept from communicating with outsiders while at a resort and was unaware she had been reported missing.

Katherine Jackson declared in the documents that she learned she was the subject of a search when she accidentally heard a TV report.

Before that, she said, she was kept virtually incommunicado without access to a phone or her iPad. She said her stay at the Tucson resort was unplanned, and she went there after she was told her doctor had ordered her to rest. by whom was she kept? By whom was she told? That statement seems to indicate she was told this by a third party. Why is a third party relaying her doctor's recommendations to her and not her own doctor?

Before that, she had intended to take a cross-country RV trip to see her sons perform in concerts...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...amily.Dispute/
    mine in purple
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

I don't know if Katherine was the best mother she could be or not, but with a father like Joe, Mother Teresa couldn't have raised healthy, responsible, peaceful kids! I wish that she would have had the courage to have Joe thrown in prison for the evil abuse he put those children through, but it is quite probable that she was just as afraid of him as the kids were!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Here's where I'm having difficulty with KJ's latest public statements:

If KJ was indeed without cell phone, landline phone, computer, tv, radio, and anything and anyone giving her info that MJ's children were desperate to talk with her, none of that absolves KJ for not having taken the initiative to contact her charges for the 9-whatever days she was away from them - Nothing! JMO

It is for that reason that I question whether the judge would return full custody of MJ's children WITHOUT ALSO appointing a co-guardian. JMHO
    MOO

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Quester For This Useful Post:

wonderful mothers have been having rotten kids since time began.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minazoe For This Useful Post:

Updated 3-page article:

Jackson mom reveals Arizona trip details

"A doctor was brought to my home stating that he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable," Jackson said. "The doctor advised that it was better for me to fly and not drive to New Mexico. Believing that the doctor was sent at the request of my longtime personal physician, I followed what I understood to be doctor's orders and boarded a flight as opposed to driving in the motor home."

=====

Without a TV, phone or iPad, she was unaware that her granddaughter was posting desperate pleas on her Twitter account for help in finding her.

=====

She did have one clue something was amiss, though. "One morning I woke up to the sound of the television," she said. "While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/entertainme...#ixzz22XDe4sFW

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/entertainme...#ixzz22XDSGPCu

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/entertainme...#ixzz22XDAxLLG

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Here's where I'm having difficulty with KJ's latest public statements:

If KJ was indeed without cell phone, landline phone, computer, tv, radio, and anything and anyone giving her info that MJ's children were desperate to talk with her, none of that absolves KJ for not having taken the initiative to contact her charges for the 9-whatever days she was away from them - Nothing! JMO

It is for that reason that I question whether the judge would return full custody of MJ's children WITHOUT ALSO appointing a co-guardian. JMHO
    Same here. And none of what she's saying now jives with what she said in that prepared statement. While I feel todays statement is closer to the truth, her first reaction was to deny the allegations and defend her wicked children. IMO, whatever the cause, she fell down on the job and should not get it back.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Same here. And none of what she's saying now jives with what she said in that prepared statement. While I feel todays statement is closer to the truth, her first reaction was to deny the allegations and defend her wicked children. IMO, whatever the cause, she fell down on the job and should not get it back.
    Her statement to the Court was also prepared, very much so, for obvious reasons.

I am troubled by the Court's decision to return full guardianship/custody to KJ. I would like to see the actual order, and what weight - if any - was given to TJ. Seems to me he was only endorsed for his efforts, blessed by the Court, but given no power...same as Sanders had proposed.

Although it bears some weight, I am not coming-down on KJ for how she reacted/responded to her husband's well-documented abuse of their children and most especially MJ. It would have taken a stronger woman at the time (I personally know of one) to take the kids and leave his sorry self.

But I am majorly concerned that she is still apparently fair game for those who would manipulate her, and I have little doubt that they will continue doing the same.

~jmo~

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AndiLA View Post
    I'll be 100% honest with you... I really dont believe mj touched those little boys. The first alleged victim from the 90's apparently confessed, after MJ's death, that his father made him lie and say mj molested him, so they could sue. The biggest mistake mj made was settling out of court with that family. It opened the doors to other money hungry vultures. Do I think MJ's relationship was a little...odd? Yeah. But I don't think he did them any harm.
    I am in agreement with you! Michael never had a real childhood.He grew up being a performer.I really thing he tried to recapture what he lost through Neverland and hanging out with those kids.He talked about how he loved climbing trees,he never grew up (Peter Pan).I think he felt like another kid when he was around the boys.The parents let this happen,knowing they could take full advantage of Michael and his money.These parents were not rich by any means.I think all of this devastated Michael.He didn't see it coming.I also don't think he looked his age.To be 50 and dance like he did,to me is an amazing feat.I would be in the hospital with major injuries.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

It is sad to think his own siblings are trying to get at his fortune.He knew how they were,and that's why he lived a private life away from them.He does not owe them anything.He worked for the money he earned.While they were out chasing women and showing off,
    he was touring.To me they are all hoodlums.Lucky thing Paris, Prince, and Blanket are smarter than them.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

My mom is the same age as Kathryn is now. And it saddens me to say that my brother and I could probably get Mom to swear to just about anything we told her right now as 'the truth.' I think it is harder for her to remember or keep things straight in her head now, but she trusts us and would agree to whatever we told her 'happened.' If that makes sense.

In other words, I don't think she is lying or being deceitful. I think she is just trusting her family and trying to do what they tell her because she is older and confused.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    My mom is the same age as Kathryn is now. And it saddens me to say that my brother and I could probably get Mom to swear to just about anything we told her right now as 'the truth.' I think it is harder for her to remember or keep things straight in her head now, but she trusts us and would agree to whatever we told her 'happened.' If that makes sense.

In other words, I don't think she is lying or being deceitful. I think she is just trusting her family and trying to do what they tell her because she is older and confused.
    at first i thought KJ was just getting a little 'forgetful'. then i thought the 'evil siblings' were doing a number on her. now im beginning to think this is all BS for publicity. maybe a combination of all three LOL

is one of them releasing something in the near future that would explain this stunt?

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    is one of them releasing something in the near future that would explain this stunt?
    I heard on KFI last night that LaToya was doing a reality show - on Oprah's network...

Can't confirm it, but if so, that might explain some of the shenanigans...or at least LaToya's silence in this whole thing.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    Counting the days...counting the days. Still silent, still neither assenting nor agreeing...action has been initiated. Everything in it's time. First volley SERVED...

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herding Cats For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    I heard on KFI last night that LaToya was doing a reality show - on Oprah's network...

Can't confirm it, but if so, that might explain some of the shenanigans...or at least LaToya's silence in this whole thing.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    LaToya mentioned in a tweet today about her new show which is featured on the OWN network (Oprah Winfrey's network.)

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

I don't believe a word out of KJ just like I don't believe any Jackson. KJ never did a thing to stop Joe from abusing those kids because she wanted the money they made just as bad as Joe did. I think she is just as greedy today as she ever was. JMO

Surprise, another statement was released today from Janet. They just can't let it go. They live for any kind of publicity. IMO
    All my posts are my opinion unless I put up a link.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CriticalThinking For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    wonderful mothers have been having rotten kids since time began.
    Rotten mothers have stood by and did nothing as their children were used and abused too. IMO it's worse when the mother sticks around to ride the gravy train.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

50. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast