Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    My mom is the same age as Kathryn is now. And it saddens me to say that my brother and I could probably get Mom to swear to just about anything we told her right now as 'the truth.' I think it is harder for her to remember or keep things straight in her head now, but she trusts us and would agree to whatever we told her 'happened.' If that makes sense.

In other words, I don't think she is lying or being deceitful. I think she is just trusting her family and trying to do what they tell her because she is older and confused.
    at first i thought KJ was just getting a little 'forgetful'. then i thought the 'evil siblings' were doing a number on her. now im beginning to think this is all BS for publicity. maybe a combination of all three LOL

is one of them releasing something in the near future that would explain this stunt?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    is one of them releasing something in the near future that would explain this stunt?
    I heard on KFI last night that LaToya was doing a reality show - on Oprah's network...

Can't confirm it, but if so, that might explain some of the shenanigans...or at least LaToya's silence in this whole thing.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herding Cats For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    I heard on KFI last night that LaToya was doing a reality show - on Oprah's network...

Can't confirm it, but if so, that might explain some of the shenanigans...or at least LaToya's silence in this whole thing.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    LaToya mentioned in a tweet today about her new show which is featured on the OWN network (Oprah Winfrey's network.)

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

I don't believe a word out of KJ just like I don't believe any Jackson. KJ never did a thing to stop Joe from abusing those kids because she wanted the money they made just as bad as Joe did. I think she is just as greedy today as she ever was. JMO

Surprise, another statement was released today from Janet. They just can't let it go. They live for any kind of publicity. IMO
    All my posts are my opinion unless I put up a link.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CriticalThinking For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    wonderful mothers have been having rotten kids since time began.
    Rotten mothers have stood by and did nothing as their children were used and abused too. IMO it's worse when the mother sticks around to ride the gravy train.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Interesting point of view:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

'Jacko's mother should beg forgiveness for letting him down': Killer doctor Conrad Murray attacks singer's family

'I am not responsible for his death', says jailed medic Conrad Murray
    He shows no remorse and claims he was closer to Jacko's children

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still believe Dr Murray did not kill Michael. I believe Michael accidentally overdosed himself. That family was never there for Michael, including his mother. It was just about wanting his money all along.

I believe this verdict will be thrown out on appeal.

JMO of course
    All my posts are my opinion unless I put up a link.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CriticalThinking For This Useful Post:

Dr. Murray, and I use that term loosely, DID help kill Michael. I agree that Michael had a lot of blame because he sought out these deadly concoctions/ But that Murray was greedy and stupid and negligent, and he got the drugs for MJ and hooked him up, without watching him or even having the back up equipment necessary to save him. And he didnt even know how to properly give him CPR. Ghheeeezzz, don't get me started.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Ah IMO they each played a part. MJ paid with his life and now Murray will pay behind bars. The only innocents involved were his children. Neither Murray or Michael gave them a second thought when they entered into the dangerous deal

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

is anybody watching this on Geraldo now?

Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    is anybody watching this on Geraldo now?
    I am now! Thanks for the heads up!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    He's doing chickfila now but is coming back to the Jackson's after that.

If you missed the very first part, try to watch it on the internet when its available.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    If you missed the very first part, try to watch it on the internet when its available.
    It's on again @1am, I set my dvr

I did catch someone say Janet was jealous of Paris and I totally agree

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

It's on again @1am, I set my dvr

I did catch someone say Janet was jealous of Paris and I totally agree
    I absolutely believe that Janet is jealous of Paris and would like to knock her down a few pegs so to speak. Her jealousy stems from many different issues.

Basically the Jackson siblings (meaning Janet and sibs) are really screwed up and were bullied by their dad, their mom didnt protect them, they had to work for a living and didn;t have a real childhood. They were brought up under the tight control of their father.

So I guess they would resent the fact that MJ's kids didn't work for their money and had a dad who absolutely adored them. They had an incredibly privileged childhood until their dad died. They have never been abused, forced to work, beaten or bullied. They have been loved, cherished and brought up as valued children who had a father who cared about they felt and what they thought.

Well this just rubs Janet and her sibs wrong. After all they had to work, they had to listen to their dad, they were controlled and not allowed to think for themselves. They believe that children are property, just like their dad did.

I really also think that Janet and sibs do not feel MJs kids are really Jacksons. No that it matters to me at all but I don't think the kids are biologically MJ's. They don't look black like the rest of the jacksons, nor do they even look biracial. Imagine how PO'd Janet and sibs must be to think that those millions of dollars of MJs money is not going to the sibs (his blood kin) but instead is going to some kids who aren't really Jacksons biologically. I also wonder if the fact that the children really look white rather than black or biracial is part of the sibs resentment of the kids.

To me, they are 100% MJ's kids and I think he purposely did not want Jackson blood in his children. Believe me, i have a nutso family and I feel bad that my kid is related to those nuts. I hope that MJ had honest and open talk with his kid (like I did with mine) about who the nuts in the family are and what they are capable of. It seems like he did.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

There was a show on this weekend about the last tour MJ was getting ready for when he passed. No matter what, he was definitely the King of Pop and quite an entertainer. I feel bad about the mess that has been left behind. jmo

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast