GUILTY IN - Ariana Ingram, 1, dies of abuse, Plainfield, 26 Dec 2004

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:furious:

http://www.indystar.com/articles/3/205298-2383-102.html

THEY HAVEN'T CHARGED THE MOTHER - that's horrendous. The mother replied to the boyfriend, "don't be so rough" when the boyfriend was beating the child :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

He picked the baby up, and she started crying," Krieger said. "He was trying to get her to calm down. She wouldn't, and he got angry and smacked her head against the tubular railing of the portable crib."

The child continued to cry.

"(Embs) put his hand around her neck. He put pressure around her neck," Krieger said. "He heard her sigh, and she quit crying, so he got in bed."

The mother was in the room at the time and told Embs, "Don't be so rough," Krieger said.

What a son of a ! I know that his charges will increase, so I'm holding out hope that Mommy Dearest will also be charged in the coming days. It didn't mention any other children in the home, so hopefully that's the case.

That is so horrible. I have a 5 1/2 month old and I promise you if one soul lifted their hand to my child someone would have to pull me off of them. I would never just say "Don't be so rough" and go on. She's as guilty as him.

Mom and her boyfriend are both guilty !!
How could she, as a MOTHER, allow someoen to touch her child like that ???
They both deserve to ROT in he!! .....

My oldest son is 24 years old and last New Year's Eve had to bounce someone out of the club he works at. I figured the guy was going to try and punch him, so I followed them out - just in case!!! LOL It doesn't go away. The need to protect our children is something that is supposed to be ingrained. I don't know what to think of these "factories" who call themselves "mothers," who do nothing but give birth time after time to children they don't want in the first place, don't know how to care for in the second place, and then ultimately fail to even give the most basic of needs to. I think that this mother is more to blame than the redneck ahole who did this because she subjected that poor little girl to this man. Who knows what else this poor little girl has had to live with in her very brief lifetime.

I truly hope this SOB rots in HE**. The mother of this poor defensless baby deserves no less.:mad:

Horrendous is an understatement. OMG! :eek:

The need to protect our children is something that is supposed to be ingrained.

Exactly Jeana DP - yet what I see happening more and more - single parents putting their own wants and needs first before their childrens! Sad.:(

Have any of you rented the video Jersey Girl? :clap: I thought it was a good movie - his wife dies after giving birth. At first he acts like a complete a$$ in accepting his role as a parent - but he eventually figures it out.

I don't want to give away all the details if you haven't seen it yet!

Sad this child of God, died in the hands of a beast and I agree - I think the mother is just as guilty as the boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back