SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
images

Angel Garcia

Endangered Missing from Hartford, Connecticut since October 21, 2011

Age: 19 -- Height: 5'8" -- Weight: 180 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Angel has a pierced ear. He was last seen wearing a gray hoodie, blue jeans, and black sneakers with a red design on them.

Angel was last seen on October 21, 2011 riding his red Honda dirt bike, which is pictured below. The dirt bike has "Geico" logo stickers on the side. He was last known to be heading to the man-made trials along the eastern border of the connecticut River in East Hartford, CT.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

PRESS RELEASE:

FAMILY OF MISSING MAN WORKING WITH NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION OUT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
The family of missing Angel Garcia is now working with the nonprofit organization, LostNMissing Inc., to aid them in their search for their son, Angel Garcia.

Angel Garcia went missing on October 21, 2011 while out riding his red Honda dirt bike. Garcia loves riding the homemade trails in Hartford, CT along the eastern border and this was a common hobby. However, all changed on that Friday when Garcia went riding with a friend and it was reported that they somehow became separated and Angel did not make it home. There has not been any activity on his bank records, cell phone and no contact made to his parents, family or friends. This is very concerning as Angel is especially close with his mom and dad whom he spoke with often when away from home.

Searches have been conducted and an ongoing investigation is taking place. LostNMissing Inc will be organizing a "Shining Hope" event to be scheduled on August 26, 2012 in which they will call upon volunteers from the community to help hang missing posters and release balloons of hope for Angel. In October the group is planning a one-year community event to further aid in awareness, if he has not been located by that time. The group has rolled out a website at www.missingangelgarcia.com and will have continued updates. Information regarding a reward can be found at the website, as well.

The Hartford Police ask that If anyone has information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, please contact the Hartford Police - Detectives Division at (860) 757-4236, or 860-757- 4242. You may request that your tip be anonymous.

Missing Date: Oct 21, 2011
Missing From: Hartford, CT
Race: Hispanic / Male
Age at Time Missing: 19 years old Age in 2012: 20 years old
Height: 5'8" Weight: 180 lbs
Hair: Brown, longer usually worn pulled back Eyes: Brown
Clothing: a grey hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers with a red design.
Scars: Scar Right hand on nuckles, Right Knee, on Chin .
Moles: On upper lip, on Upper Back and on upper right chest.
Other: Pierced Ears
Transportation: Red Honda 85cc Dirt Bike with a large "Geico" logo on the side

NCMEC Case Number: NCMA1183360
NamUs Case # 12914: www.namus.gov
AngelGarcia19-MISSING-HartfordCT-Oct282011-Poster.jpg

Thank you SheWhoNotBeNamed for opening Angel's thread. He needs the attention and to be located. His family is devastated. Hugs, Cyn

So sad that Angel's thread never took off. :(

I'm guessing they never found his dirtbike either? Were local parts dealers/junkyards/dirtbikers asked if anyone tried to sell parts that might be from his bike? Just thinking that if he met with foul play, the perp would have to somehow dispose of the bike...

So what is the friends story besides being separated on the trail? Where were they before then? Does Angel have a girlfriend?

What is the terrain and area like where he went missing?

Does the family have any suspicions?

Just trying to ask questions to get more involved. Everyone missing needs more people to help find them.

Five Years Pass Since the Disappearance of 19-Year-Old in Hartford

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Five-Years-Pass-Since-the-Disappearance-of-19-Year-Old-in-Hartford-397857251.html

Friday will mark the five-year anniversary of the disappearance of Angel Garcia, who was last seen riding his dirt bike in Hartford on Oct. 21, 2010.

Garcia's mother, Laura Otero-Suazo, is praying for a miracle and asking the Connecticut community for help.

"Please help, come forward and don’t let this die," Otero-Suazo said.

Just watched his episode on Disappeared

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

His Disappeared episode is the most heartbreaking one I've seen. My thoughts are with his mother - I sincerely hope they find out what happened to Angel.

Very impressed with this season. They seem to be highlighting lesser known cases, which is great for their exposure. I was very surprised to see only a few posts for Angel. The ping near the friend's uncle's house seems odd. I'd like to know how long the phone continued to ping before shutting off. Could help determine if he went into the river.
JMO MOO etc

I'd comment more, but know I'll be accused of "victim blaming."

Really? Out of all of them? Curious as to why.

His mother's grief was palpable. His family is suffering so intensely, and the detective has been handed so many red herrings. Angel may have brought it on himself, we can't really be sure, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die (and I truly believe he is at the bottom of the river and will surface one day when his helmet isn't weighing him down). I sympathize with all the victims we come across and most of their families. There is just something about this poor woman being utterly destroyed by this that really makes it bother me more than usual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back