WI - Keith Stolp for child *advertiser censored*, Eau Claire, 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A registered sex offender sentenced this week to 16 years in prison for having child *advertiser censored* on his computer cut photographs of children from newspapers and then called their homes while in jail, prosecutors said.

Keith V. Stolp, 42, of Eau Claire, was sentenced Thursday to 16 years after being convicted of three felony counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Stolp, who has an extensive criminal history dating to 1977, received the maximum punishment for the first two counts and 11 years of probation for the third.

He was also sentenced to six years extended supervision. Nearly two years will be subtracted from his prison sentence for time he's already served in jail.

He is prohibited from contact with anyone under age 18 and with past victims and must participate in a sex offender treatment program.

Stolp was registered as a predatory sex offender in Minnesota, where he was convicted for criminal sexual contact with a 6-year-old girl and a 10-year-old female family member.

Before sentencing Stolp, Eau Claire County Judge Lisa Stark said she was particularly troubled by the fact that Stolp, while in an Eau Claire county jail in September, cut photographs of children from newspapers and called those c
children's homes.

"Despite the fact that Mr. Stolp was being held, the community was still not safe from what I would consider predatory activity," Stark said.

http://wcco.com/localnews/local_story_359174149.html

Not sure how it works in other states or countries, but here in Washington, all the calls on the caller ID, says inmate calling. (not that I get those calls, but I was told by the DA when I was going thru my trauma) that is so disturbing. Who was monitoring these perverts calls? The one time we got one that said inmate call it was for voting and I called and ripped the Attorney Generals office a new one. (she is the "Gov" now.) she sent me a letter that would have made anyone cringe.... All about their rights and that how do I know who was using the phone and since it's state money they can do as they see fit. Sex offenders need their hands cut off, that way they can't dial, heck make it their tongues and toes too.... :clap:

Lauren said:
Not sure how it works in other states or countries, but here in Washington, all the calls on the caller ID, says inmate calling. (not that I get those calls, but I was told by the DA when I was going thru my trauma) that is so disturbing. Who was monitoring these perverts calls? The one time we got one that said inmate call it was for voting and I called and ripped the Attorney Generals office a new one. (she is the "Gov" now.) she sent me a letter that would have made anyone cringe.... All about their rights and that how do I know who was using the phone and since it's state money they can do as they see fit. Sex offenders need their hands cut off, that way they can't dial, heck make it their tongues and toes too.... :clap:

I don't have a whole lot of experience with receiving calls from inmates (whew!) but I do have a "little." Anytime I've ever received a call from an inmate it has been a COLLECT call, and caller ID shows the name of the jail.

That prison needs to change its system if the inmate was able to call directly out. This kind of mess is so AVOIDABLE. And God, somebody better be watching this guy when he gets out because he is going to hurt another child.

I've got a pretty good idea where they could put that phone so that he can't us it any more. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back