Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion #10

Quote Originally Posted by BChand View Post
    I usually just check the orange county database. He has an office in Miami now so he could have other cases other than orange county.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pag...ourt-home.aspx

Just do a search checking the "attorney" box. From a quick peek, I saw one open murder case, a burglary and a traffic case in Orlando.
    He has the Charlie Ely appeal in Ocala (Marion County).

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baily For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    published!
    How about the skinny jeans/muffin top photo, the stubby legs in shorts?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baily For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baily View Post
    He has the Charlie Ely appeal in Ocala (Marion County).
    Isn't that the one that he keeps putting off while he was doing his media tour for his book? One would think that a client would be more important to a lawyer who is "one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TorisMom003 For This Useful Post:

Yes, one would think, I think it's been put off till the end of August.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baily For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BChand View Post
    I usually just check the orange county database. He has an office in Miami now so he could have other cases other than orange county.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pag...ourt-home.aspx

Just do a search checking the "attorney" box. From a quick peek, I saw one open murder case, a burglary and a traffic case in Orlando.
    Well, I don't know about ya'll, but for someone being touted by who was it? ABC? as the most sought after defense lawyer in America....that's kinda funny ^^ LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I hate it when my emoticons don't work.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Well, I don't know about ya'll, but for someone being touted by who was it? ABC? as the most sought after defense lawyer in America....that's kinda funny ^^ LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I hate it when my emoticons don't work.
    I think Baez has touted himself as the most sought after defense lawyer in America. And that ABC or whoever simply regurgitated that.

JMO.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    Can someone who has the book handy please tell me what are on pages 5,78,74,79 and 80. I'm trying to figure out if the pages deal with the following:

Page 5 ~ The chief investigator for the medical examiner makes a statement about the duct tape.

Page 78 ~ Cindy testified that the family buried their pets with blankets in trash bags with duct tape closing the bags.

Pages 74 and 79 ~ Lack of evidence of heart sticker on duct tape.

Page 80 ~ Dr Spitz testimony about the lack of "proper" autopsy done on Caylee by Dr G.

Thanks in advance! Trying to figure out if the yahoos are using "the book" as proof or not.

I have the book in front of me
    Page 5- Was only about CA Myspace and her returning to work the day after picking up car

Page 78- Is about the day "IT" was arrested the week after being bonded out for the check fraud

Page 74 and 79 - page 79 deals with hiring body guards to get her out of jail and JB ripping media a "new one" and 74 is about the media experience the 1st day It was bonded on Child negliect

Page 80 - Is about the day that sgt allen called CA and told her about the carpet samples and telling CA Caylee was dead

hope this helps

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chckmate22 For This Useful Post:

com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    I was just over at amazon. What happened to the picture of JB with his girls? LMAO
    It seems to have vanished along with the picture of KC's disease infested back lol.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by com n sense View Post
    I was just over at amazon. What happened to the picture of JB with his girls? LMAO
    It seems to have vanished along with the picture of KC's disease infested back lol.
    JB and his girls is still there, but I noticed the bacne pic disappeared a couple days ago.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

^^^ What?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this bacne photo? My fav??

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

What the heck have you-all been getting up to in here?

(*quietly removes the Veuve-Cliquot and orange juice from poolside bar*)
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    ^^^ What?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this bacne photo? My fav??
    can't really blame it.. it is offensive..

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post

No-no - Wait! Wait!! I just got here - honest......

Well...I was here earlier and then I left and came back and was just reaching... .....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    Can someone who has the book handy please tell me what are on pages 5,78,74,79 and 80. I'm trying to figure out if the pages deal with the following:

Page 5 ~ The chief investigator for the medical examiner makes a statement about the duct tape.

Page 78 ~ Cindy testified that the family buried their pets with blankets in trash bags with duct tape closing the bags.

Pages 74 and 79 ~ Lack of evidence of heart sticker on duct tape.

Page 80 ~ Dr Spitz testimony about the lack of "proper" autopsy done on Caylee by Dr G.

Thanks in advance! Trying to figure out if the yahoos are using "the book" as proof or not.
    Maybe they are looking at Ashton's book and just not finishing their sentences with the words....which was carp..
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post

We have been good ---------> Are you just keeping us on our toes? Scaring us into nightmares of Kimster's laser beam?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

how come when i go to post a review it has to use my real name? there are a lot of crazies out there and I prefer not to use my name any thoughts?

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chckmate22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chckmate22 View Post
    how come when i go to post a review it has to use my real name? there are a lot of crazies out there and I prefer not to use my name any thoughts?
    You can change it. ANJ will be by and she can help you.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grammieto5 View Post
    Is that the one of baby Caylee where she's reaching out her hands? Has the one of baby Caylee sitting in her carseat with the word presumed in a bubble been posted? That one is great! I think she's holding JB's book ???
    No, I was thinking of the image of the baby that was enhanced on the trunk liner. It is so sad, but those cretins over there keep crowing that there was no evidence to tie IT to Caylee's murder and disappearance. Anyone who has seen that photo HAS to know that IT was responsible.....since the image is in IT'S car.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to spcagrl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    If JGW says publish it on Amazon, I will. I won't publish someone's work without permission.

Yes, that's the one. Heartbreaking.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to spcagrl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spcagrl View Post
    No, I was thinking of the image of the baby that was enhanced on the trunk liner. It is so sad, but those cretins over there keep crowing that there was no evidence to tie IT to Caylee's murder and disappearance. Anyone who has seen that photo HAS to know that IT was responsible.....since the image is in IT'S car.
    She would have to be the unluckiest girl in the world if her father "took care" of the body without her involvement but she, by pure chance, forgot to take a trash bag out of her trunk that smelled just like a dead body and left a stain exactly consistent with the body measurements of her dead daughter.

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    She would have to be the unluckiest girl in the world if her father "took care" of the body without her involvement but she, by pure chance, forgot to take a trash bag out of her trunk that smelled just like a dead body and left a stain exactly consistent with the body measurements of her dead daughter.

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.
    Just the "luck of the Irish" I guess.
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.
    AND she would also have to be the most magnanimous person in the whole world to sit in jail with the death penalty breathing down her neck .. all for her father who by the way "took care" of the body without her involvement.

Chance of that happening? 0.00%

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spcagrl For This Useful Post:

So...just where the hell-o are you people posting at Amazon? In the main review forum? or one of those side nuclear threads? Wow - talk about unmoderated!

44. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

In one of those nuclear war threads...there is a poster who is AMAZING. His name first name is Andrew. It is in "behind the reviews" thread. I like him. I like him a lot.

46. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast