Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Oh no - she's sitting there earning 15% commission on Baez's book sales.....if it is another month, she's going to have a bigger piece of nothing than she would if she'd gotten out now....
    Thanks.
    I guess I can settle for this for a little while longer.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

Would we get in trouble if someone posted the "trunk photo" on the customer images page?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spcagrl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I was trying to get to make some kind of sense as to why the Radar exclusive came out. Usually any stories from Radar about her have been released by an insider. If she was released, it would make sense for her to be back in Ohio where she could walk the streets. Maybe she was in the vehicle, just not the driver? I would like to see a police report on the accident if it did indeed happen.
    Radar Online isn't known for being truthful, factual, or reliable. In fact, it's the "news" equivalent of "Presumed Guilty" IMO. Take anything you see there with an entire SHAKER of salt.

That said, I didn't read it myself, because I refuse to give click-through revenue to anyone printing her name.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nerdy For This Useful Post:

You all soooo cray-cray. Glad I found the new sidebar!

QUESTION: Does anybody have access to the State of Florida case database, so they could check to see exactly how many clients Mr. Baeeeeeeeeeez now has?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I seem to remember that Mason said a couple of months ago it was August, and the DOC didn't say when she was released. If her report date to the DOC was in late July, and that's when her probation started, then in fact the end of her probation would be the end of August wouldn't it? And why was Greene chiming in to Kealing or was he the only one who answered the phone?

The issue for me is not whether or not she is out, but it's hard for me to believe she's out without some kind of sleazy media stunt to go along with it....
    Yeah this is what I've been thinking too. Everyone involved with FCA is so sneaky. And anyway, what kind of probation is she on? She has not done anything she was "required" to do.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spcagrl View Post
    Would we get in trouble if someone posted the "trunk photo" on the customer images page?
    Is that the one of baby Caylee where she's reaching out her hands? Has the one of baby Caylee sitting in her carseat with the word presumed in a bubble been posted? That one is great! I think she's holding JB's book ???

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grammieto5 View Post
    is that the one of baby caylee where she's reaching out her hands? Has the one of baby caylee sitting in her carseat with the word presumed in a bubble been posted? That one is great! I think she's holding jb's book ???
    published!

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spcagrl View Post
    If JGW says publish it on Amazon, I will. I won't publish someone's work without permission.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    published!
    Oh perfect! I did not notice the arrows on the side for more photos, thanks for all that you do :-)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

ooohhh so the trunk photo is of the stain in the trunk??? I was thinking of another photo

God I feel sick writing that, she was more than a stain :-(

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grammieto5 View Post
    ooohhh so the trunk photo is of the stain in the trunk??? I was thinking of another photo
    Link it and if it is a public document - I will upload it. If JWG says yes, I will do a combo of the original and theirs.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

While I was in Barnes and Noble on Saturday I flipped through "the book" to look at the pictures that Jose used. One of them was him in his hair net at the BARN learning about touch DNA. Anyone in chat during the trial will get the bolding of BARN, if they remember, lol.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TorisMom003 For This Useful Post:

I need to walk away now, I guess I still can't deal with what was done to baby Caylee it's too much PLEASE all of you keep posting the truth !!!!

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    I have been searching for DAYS for an actual link to the order and finally stumbled upon it today. Judge Perry's order reads:

"The Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, is hereby ordered to report to the Department of Corrections no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 26, 2011, but she may choose to report earlier. Ms. Anthony's one year of supervised probation is to begin on the day she reports to probation."

Casey then reported for the first time on August 24, 2011. By my calculations, the reports of her probation still being in effect until August 23, 2012 are correct.

You can read the order here: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/hig...ts%20Order.pdf
    FaerieB - I hope you don't mind but I tweeted your link to Mr. Hornsby for his reaction. Maybe he hadn't seen this particular order?

I always appreciate his input.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BChand For This Useful Post:

Where the heck are you guys posting? I tried to find y'all on Amazon, but can't. HELP!!!
    Proud WS N-LIB

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast