1103 users online (162 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by RJA00 View Post
    I know this probalby off topic

Last night I was out late, My husband is working double shifts this week. we went to have dinner with him and me and my son stopped at McDonalds for ice cream and we went to the grocery store, He asked for gravy and biscuits in the morning. I needed bacon. It was about midnight. If something crazy happens, are people going to say i should not have had my 8 year son out at this time . My heart right now is with the 6 year olds mother fighting for her life and all the bad messages she will have to read about having her 6 year out that night.

we should not have to worry about crazy people, shooting can happen anywhere.
    sorry that has been on my mind all day

I have the right to take my son to the midnight movie if i want to.
    sorry again
    You do have that right, where I have the issue with it is taking a 6-year-old to a particularly violent movie. I won't let my 11-year-old watch most PG-13 movies! Don't take that as my beating up on the mother- I know she's been through hell lately.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Why would someone post a picture of the JOKER to a facebook account 6 months ago with the name Sherlock Bond?

Sherlock Holmes + James Bond = James Holmes

or

Sherlock Holmes + James Bond = Sherlock Bond
    https://www.facebook.com/sherlock.bond.7

I saw this on an other forum- I cant take credit for it. But it's bugging me...

JH used sherlock in his e-mail address (when applying to be a member of gun range, I believe). Is there anything else interesting on that facebook?
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    JH used sherlock in his e-mail address.
    really?
    Ok the weirdest thing is there was another Sherlock Bond fb account that has since been deleted. Again with the joker.

JH used sherlock in his e-mail address (when applying to be a member of gun range, I believe). Is there anything else interesting on that facebook?
    No, nothing interesting except awful gruesome joker pictures-two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RJA00 View Post
    I know this probalby off topic

Last night I was out late, My husband is working double shifts this week. we went to have dinner with him and me and my son stopped at McDonalds for ice cream and we went to the grocery store, He asked for gravy and biscuits in the morning. I needed bacon. It was about midnight. If something crazy happens, are people going to say i should not have had my 8 year son out at this time . My heart right now is with the 6 year olds mother fighting for her life and all the bad messages she will have to read about having her 6 year out that night.

we should not have to worry about crazy people, shooting can happen anywhere.
    sorry that has been on my mind all day

I have the right to take my son to the midnight movie if i want to.
    sorry again
    No your right! Its been on my mind too. My husband and I were planning to go to the midnight show here, and my eight year old son saw the previews to Batman and begged to go with us. We were reluctant because it was late, but he really wanted to go. I've heard people saying that the movie is to violent for kids. I watched it, and it's no more volient than shows I've seen on network TV. IMO, Batman is a great hero for kids. He fights evil without killing or using guns. I know that after posting this there will be some just dying to give me the bad parenting speech, but I really don't care what anyone elses opinion is because I'm my son's mother and I've got a great kid and we are great parents. Regarding the six year old at a midnight show, who are we to pass judgement! This happened because sone evil sick monster decided to create his own real life horror movie. Besides, I thought judging victims in here was frowned upon, and the mother of the six year is a VICTIM! This mother is going to be living in a nightmare for the rest of her life and probably blame herself for the rest of her life for something that wasn't her fault.

That guy sitting in court trying to keep his eyes opened looked like a potted plant that couldn't plan anything. That's why I think it's an act.
    Doesn't it make you wish for one of those jail visit videos with his folks like what we got spoiled on in CaseyA case?

That guy sitting in court trying to keep his eyes opened looked like a potted plant that couldn't plan anything. That's why I think it's an act.
    Agreed, it was all an act. I don't think he is/was mentally ill- just evil looking for notoriety/revenge against society.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    So the theater held 305 people.. 120 on the lower level and 185 on the second balcony.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

I found the article that stated Holmes told police his apartment was rigged. It was in the Denver Post

http://www.timesherald.com/article/2...ts-turned-away

It is possible for someone to go from a raging manic state to a humiliated depressive state in a matter of seconds. I'm not saying that is what happened. What I'm suggesting is that is incorrect to say "it doesn't make sense" he would tell the cops about the explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Doesn't it make you wish for one of those jail visit videos with his folks like what we got spoiled on in CaseyA case?
    Unfortunately for us, Colorado isn't Florida.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
    I found the article that stated Holmes told police his apartment was rigged. It was in the Denver Post

It is possible for someone to go from a raging manic state to a humiliated depressive state in a matter of seconds. I'm not saying that is what happened. What I'm suggesting is that is incorrect to say "it doesn't make sense" he would tell the cops about the explosives.
    We don't know in what context he told the cops about the explosives. I presume he was surprised at the quick response. It could have slipped out.
    Just my opinion

philosophical question: can you be evil without being mentally ill?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat View Post

And even if he hadn't told them it was rigged, after what he had done, no cop was going to go through that door without checking for booby traps anyway. They would have assumed it had a bomb at the very least, imo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Here's the seating chart of our theater 9.. Thanks to nephers for both links as they were both necessary to be able to discern which seating chart was the correct one for theater 9.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast