808 users online (136 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/eva...9bb2963f4.html

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19023342/e...-missing-girls

These girls have been missing all afternoon and the search was suspended tonight now that it's dark here. We're a small town next to a larger city but a small police force that has likely never dealt with missing kids.. Bikes found on the trail and purse and phone had been thrown over the fence near the bikes but the other side of the fence is a hill leading to the highway. Right now the search is very disorganized and there aren't any flyers .

thread #1
    thread #2
    thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Scanner Thread - What's Posted in the Scanner Thread, Stays in the Scanner Thread
    case map by poster hollye

NCMEC posters:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Last edited by KateB; 04-06-2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: added link 6

IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #6

IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ynotdivein
    Hey peeps.

Listen.

No one has been named by LE or MSM as a POI or suspect in this case.
    The parents, whatever you may personally think about them, have not been named.
    That means that they, and their families, their neighbors, and their friends and "associates," are not to be sleuthed or badmouthed 'round these parts at this time.

Yep, there's stuff in the UK Daily Mail. We allow that link, but we treat it cautiously. Please keep your focus on sleuthing what may have happened to Lyric and Elizabeth in these threads.

This post falls at random.

Please continue here...

So it seems incredibly odd that Abben claims to know nothing of Gamerdinger - he even went so far yesterday to tell reporters 'hey if you have his name or # give it to me and I will have investigators contact him'.

So why?

Does he really not know of this sighting? (doubtful, it was reported in the media)

Is he trying to protect the witness because he could be in danger if the perp knows he may have been seen? (not, likely because it has already been reported in the media)

Is it because this can't possibly fit their time line?

Is it because they cannot find anyone who saw TG at the lake to back up his story?

I just don't understand. Because if he really does not know of this possible witness, that is unacceptable to me.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

SIMP,
    admittedly I am not all there today, which may explain why I can't find a link to todays PC, sorry, I tried!
    Evil don't look like anything...

Has ANYONE been ruled out in this case?
    Evil don't look like anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    So it seems incredibly odd that Abben claims to know nothing of Gamerdinger - he even went so far yesterday to tell reporters 'hey if you have his name or # give it to me and I will have investigators contact him'.

So why?

Does he really not know of this sighting? (doubtful, it was reported in the media)

Is he trying to protect the witness because he could be in danger if the perp knows he may have been seen? (not, likely because it has already been reported in the media)

Is it because they cannot find anyone who saw TG at the lake to back up his story?

I just don't understand. Because if he really does not know of this possible witness, that is unacceptable to me.
    I doubt its because he doesn't fit the timeline. IMO He fits either moreso with the runner story of what she/he saw or LE is protecting him. I believe LE knows he was there. It was reported to media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby2 View Post
    nope....

SIMP,
    admittedly I am not all there today, which may explain why I can't find a link to todays PC, sorry, I tried!
    I missed it too. Anyone have a link to today's presser?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post

So why?

I totally agree. It is unfathomable that he doesn't know of TG's existence, yet he has denied knowing of him in THREE separate pressers now (Friday, Monday, Tuesday). WHY?

I think just the 200+ RSO's.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Paddleboat people have come forward after request for people on Meyers Lake was made #evansdalesearch
    by NancyNewhoff via twitter 5:13 PM

This is good news. Sorry if posted in last thread.

Please and Thank You...

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkzerz View Post
    I missed it too. Anyone have a link to today's presser?
    I would appreciate the link, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeInLA View Post
    I totally agree. It is unfathomable that he doesn't know of TG's existence, yet he has denied knowing of him in THREE separate pressers now (Friday, Monday, Tuesday). WHY?
    Why doesn't the original reporter contact TG and find out more information about his sighting? Like where it was on the path and who from LE have been speaking with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkzerz View Post
    Paddleboat people have come forward after request for people on Meyers Lake was made #evansdalesearch
    by NancyNewhoff via twitter 5:13 PM

This is good news. Sorry if posted in last thread.
    Yeah, I don't know for sure. In the pc Abben said yes, people have come forward since they put out info yesterday about a paddle boater. I don't think it was confirmed though that the paddle boater has come forward.

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast