IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkiw319

Reaction score
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/ev...cle_18411a90-cd32-11e1-a656-0019bb2963f4.html

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19023342/evansdale-police-searching-for-two-missing-girls

These girls have been missing all afternoon and the search was suspended tonight now that it's dark here. We're a small town next to a larger city but a small police force that has likely never dealt with missing kids.. Bikes found on the trail and purse and phone had been thrown over the fence near the bikes but the other side of the fence is a hill leading to the highway. Right now the search is very disorganized and there aren't any flyers :(.

thread #1
thread #2
thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Scanner Thread - What's Posted in the Scanner Thread, Stays in the Scanner Thread
case map by poster hollye

NCMEC posters:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

19023342_BG2.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotdivein
Hey peeps.

Listen.

No one has been named by LE or MSM as a POI or suspect in this case.
The parents, whatever you may personally think about them, have not been named.
That means that they, and their families, their neighbors, and their friends and "associates," are not to be sleuthed or badmouthed 'round these parts at this time.

Yep, there's stuff in the UK Daily Mail. We allow that link, but we treat it cautiously. Please keep your focus on sleuthing what may have happened to Lyric and Elizabeth in these threads.

This post falls at random.

Please continue here...

So it seems incredibly odd that Abben claims to know nothing of Gamerdinger - he even went so far yesterday to tell reporters 'hey if you have his name or # give it to me and I will have investigators contact him'.

So why?

Does he really not know of this sighting? (doubtful, it was reported in the media)

Is he trying to protect the witness because he could be in danger if the perp knows he may have been seen? (not, likely because it has already been reported in the media)

Is it because this can't possibly fit their time line?

Is it because they cannot find anyone who saw TG at the lake to back up his story?

I just don't understand. Because if he really does not know of this possible witness, that is unacceptable to me.

SIMP,
admittedly I am not all there today, which may explain why I can't find a link to todays PC, sorry, I tried!

Has ANYONE been ruled out in this case?

So it seems incredibly odd that Abben claims to know nothing of Gamerdinger - he even went so far yesterday to tell reporters 'hey if you have his name or # give it to me and I will have investigators contact him'.

So why?

Does he really not know of this sighting? (doubtful, it was reported in the media)

Is he trying to protect the witness because he could be in danger if the perp knows he may have been seen? (not, likely because it has already been reported in the media)

Is it because they cannot find anyone who saw TG at the lake to back up his story?

I just don't understand. Because if he really does not know of this possible witness, that is unacceptable to me.

I doubt its because he doesn't fit the timeline. IMO He fits either moreso with the runner story of what she/he saw or LE is protecting him. I believe LE knows he was there. It was reported to media.

SIMP,
admittedly I am not all there today, which may explain why I can't find a link to todays PC, sorry, I tried!

I missed it too. Anyone have a link to today's presser?

So why?

I totally agree. It is unfathomable that he doesn't know of TG's existence, yet he has denied knowing of him in THREE separate pressers now (Friday, Monday, Tuesday). WHY?

Paddleboat people have come forward after request for people on Meyers Lake was made #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 5:13 PM

This is good news. Sorry if posted in last thread.

I totally agree. It is unfathomable that he doesn't know of TG's existence, yet he has denied knowing of him in THREE separate pressers now (Friday, Monday, Tuesday). WHY?

Why doesn't the original reporter contact TG and find out more information about his sighting? Like where it was on the path and who from LE have been speaking with him? :waitasec:

Paddleboat people have come forward after request for people on Meyers Lake was made #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 5:13 PM

This is good news. Sorry if posted in last thread.

Yeah, I don't know for sure. In the pc Abben said yes, people have come forward since they put out info yesterday about a paddle boater. I don't think it was confirmed though that the paddle boater has come forward.

Why doesn't the original reporter contact TG and find out more information about his sighting? Like where it was on the path and who from LE have been speaking with him? :waitasec:

that is a great idea :) i wonder why that hasnt happened????

Here's some questions that maybe one of the locals can answer. Why was the gate unlocked? For how long has it been that way? Who (which city dept) is responsible for that gate and how is it supposed to be locked? Chain with padlock? Is it locked now? It was bad enough that they left that fence broken for so long but for how long have they left that gate unlocked. That's quite a hazard even without this disappearance.

The park seems to be maintained well enough with the grass cutting etc. Who is responsible for that? When was the last time someone from the parks dept was there cutting the grass? Who is cutting the grass around the white garage building since it's private property but no one lives there?

If that lock was on the gate recently and off for no particular reason the day the girls were supposedly there, then I'd be looking at city employees. Do they hire contract people for the summer? Did anyone leave their employ recently?

If the bikes and purse were staged, then having the lock off the gate was a nice touch to keep LE focused on a possible drowning for a while. Or removing a lock and leaving it off is an interesting way to lure children to do some exploring off that trail where that rock jetty is. Where no one would see them from either the park or the houses on the lake.

MOO

the pressers have seemed to go out of the way to withhold witness/timeline info... i think that is saying something, im just not sure what?

that is a great idea :) i wonder why that hasnt happened????

Well he was probably interviewed right there at the lake that day and they got his name because they took a picture of him. Would it be out of line for them to look up his address and/or phone number to get in touch with him?

Here's some questions that maybe one of the locals can answer. Why was the gate unlocked? For how long has it been that way? Who (which city dept) is responsible for that gate and how is it supposed to be locked? Chain with padlock? Is it locked now? It was bad enough that they left that fence broken for so long but for how long have they left that gate unlocked. That's quite a hazard even without this disappearance.

The park seems to be maintained well enough with the grass cutting etc. Who is responsible for that? When was the last time someone from the parks dept was there cutting the grass? Who is cutting the grass around the white garage building since it's private property but no one lives there?

If that lock was on the gate recently and off for no particular reason the day the girls were supposedly there, then I'd be looking at city employees. Do they hire contract people for the summer? Did anyone leave their employ recently?

If the bikes and purse were staged, then having the lock off the gate was a nice touch to keep LE focused on a possible drowning for a while. Or removing a lock and leaving it off is an interesting way to lure children to do some exploring off that trail where that rock jetty is. Where no one would see them from either the park or the houses on the lake.

MOO

ya know, i had not really considered local city gov. liability to be a reason that the lake was checked so fast...hmmm
iirc, in past threads the lock was discussed by locals and i think it was said that the padlock had been unlocked for quite sometime...it is a public access, at your own risk posted place from the looks of all the signage on the fence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni