AZ - Naked Intruder Grabs 8 Year Old

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Not only is this guy a pervert he's also a real brainyard. Joshua Daniel Reardon who roamed his apaprtment complex naked flashing women, kids, and the elderly broke into an apaprtment and grabbed an 8 year old girl.

The cops weren't going to arrest him, but then they had something he says. Much more of his either BS or dilusional crapolla at link.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/va...rdon_naked_apartment_not_guilty_only_half.php

He's been arrested before as I've seen a few mughsots of him.

WTF is with the naked people?!

They mentioned he was on drugs at the time, but unknown what type. I'll be curious to know.

This guys lucky one of these women didn't have handy access to a knife, while he was roaming around with his genitals flapping about. Someone might've pulled a Lorena Bobbitt on him. The women he flashed in the parking lot? They needed to shame this guy loudly and draw a crowd. Send the kids inside, and the adult women need to scream at him and get some witnesses. I'm tired of these perverts flashing and groping women and kids - they do it on the subway all the time, and people have started calling them out. Yes the first urge is to run and get the eff away from these nasty men, but they also need to be SHAMED, to take the power back from them. They get off being sneaky and pervy,well, we need to get them BIG attention when they try this $hit.

Sorry for rant lol... Been hearing too many of these perv stories lately! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back