1219 users online (238 members and 981 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,183

    Sbtc

    I know this will probably sound silly, but I've been thinking about it for awhile, especially since reading about a serial killer on various forums. A few posters here have said that JonBenet's murder seemed to have some serial killer aspects. I have thought that also, but it just doesn't seem like an experienced one. Whether it was one of the Ramseys, a friend, or a stranger I don't know. The murder has sexual tones but the ransom note doesn't. That kept bothering me and I finally came up with the initials SBTC. Could the murderer have been trying to mimic other serial killers? SBTC could stand for
    Stun Bind Torture Club. JonBenet could have been stunned with the gun first to disable her, then bound, then tortured with more stuns and choking, finally murdered by clubbing with an object?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,521
    at this point anything is possible vicki. I'm of the belief of intruder theory. Assuming you are as well.

    I DO think sbtc does actually stand for something for the intruder.

    As well, it's beyond me that others completely dismiss the DNA evidence which is found to be matching not only UNDER HER FINGER NAILS BUT ALSO IN HER UNDERWEAR. Same person.

    I don't know how so many can be so close minded. At any rate, it is very interesting about your speculation. I don't think it's silly at all and I do think you should submit the suggestion to:

    mailto: boulder.da@co.boulder.co.us

    RE: OR IN CARE OF "LOU SMIT"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    I don't think it's silly at all and I do think you should submit the suggestion to:

    mailto: boulder.da@co.boulder.co.us

    RE: OR IN CARE OF "LOU SMIT"
    By all means, send it to Lou. That's where it belongs: limbo.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds

    I DO think sbtc does actually stand for something for the intruder.

    As well, it's beyond me that others completely dismiss the DNA evidence which is found to be matching not only UNDER HER FINGER NAILS BUT ALSO IN HER UNDERWEAR. Same person.

    blueclouds,


    I agree with you on the two points you mention above.

    IMO S.B.T.C does indeed stand for something. The four letters are initials and not an acronym. Initials are almost always used to identify a person, a place, or a thing.

    IMO the DNA in the panties is that of the killer. He was the fifth person in the house that night and had to have been invited in by a Ramsey. There is a lot of evidence that a fifth person was there, but yet the Ramseys lie, coverup, and refuse to fully cooperate with the investigation. This tells me that the fifth person was probably a young friend of Burke because neither parent would EVER cover for an adult or even their own spouse.

    JMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    blueclouds,


    I agree with you on the two points you mention above.

    IMO S.B.T.C does indeed stand for something. The four letters are initials and not an acronym. Initials are almost always used to identify a person, a place, or a thing.

    IMO the DNA in the panties is that of the killer. He was the fifth person in the house that night and had to have been invited in by a Ramsey. There is a lot of evidence that a fifth person was there, but yet the Ramseys lie, coverup, and refuse to fully cooperate with the investigation. This tells me that the fifth person was probably a young friend of Burke because neither parent would EVER cover for an adult or even their own spouse.

    JMO
    Blue Crab,


    I just addressed the SBTC on another thread as "Saved By The Cross". You also make my point about the fifth person "a friend of Burke".

    The thread title is "a small foreign faction"......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,521
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    By all means, send it to Lou. That's where it belongs: limbo.
    OH BrotherMoon, I leave it to you to make a smartA$$ response.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    514
    It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
    Like the rest of the MADE UP nonsense in the note - this too is just made up.
    It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

    No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

    The goal of the note was to mislead! Don't let it still do that to YOU!!
    This post is my opinion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by K777angel
    It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
    Like the rest of the MADE UP nonsense in the note - this too is just made up.
    It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

    No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

    The goal of the note was to mislead! Don't let it still do that to YOU!!
    I totally agree that the note was written to "mislead". And Patsy might have written it but not because she killed her daughter but to protect her son? OR....some person familar to her/family that had access to their home.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by K777angel
    It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
    Like the rest of the MADE UP nonsense in the note - this too is just made up.
    It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

    No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

    The goal of the note was to mislead! Don't let it still do that to YOU!!

    Angel,

    I agree the note was fake and its intention was to direct suspicion away from the house. But the note was also naive as hell and failed to accomplish its purpose because of it's silly wording. This leads me to believe the ridiculously-worded note, with all of its unnecessary tough talk, was likely the product of a young male.

    However, that doesn't mean the young writer(s) didn't include some clues. Everyone has an ego, and they sometimes like to toy with others to show-off how clever they are. S.B.T.C may be a significant clue if it can be credibly linked to an item of evidence yet to be uncovered.

    JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,521
    I still find it amazing accomplishment from a mother who just killed her little girl, most likely in an accident, to write 3 pages and disguise her handwriting so much that she scored a 0.5 out of 5 for being the writer. Essentially less than a 10% chance.

    WOW what an amazing clever woman.

    Excuse my sarcasm, thats my 2cents.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by K777angel
    It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
    Like the rest of the MADE UP nonsense in the note - this too is just made up.
    It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

    No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

    The goal of the note was to mislead! Don't let it still do that to YOU!!
    It clearly was to mislead. I doubt this was a young writer unless you consider a woman in her forties young. I think the writer made many errors in getting too familiar with John - referring to his southern roots; the 118k in the bank, etc. given these errors, sbtc could be another slip. It could also be completely bogus and of no real value. I think the writer was a little drunk and on the verge of a breakdown. the note is rambling and an attempt to convince john to leave the house so the killer could dump the staged body along some road near boulder. John just didn't cooperate and told Patsy to call the police. If John had killed her, he would have disposed of the body while Patsy wrote the note. It is only my opinion, that patsy knows everything that happened in that house.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    By all means, send it to Lou. That's where it belongs: limbo.
    Ditto!

  13. #13

    SBTC=Saved By The Chaos?

    Quote Originally Posted by K777angel
    It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
    Like the rest of the MADE UP nonsense in the note - this too is just made up.
    It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

    No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

    The goal of the note was to mislead! Don't let it still do that to YOU!!
    I agree! When you/one has confusion/chaos...one looses sense of all!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    OH BrotherMoon, I leave it to you to make a smartA$$ response.
    Thank you, please do leave it to me. I have enough smart in my @$$ for everyone.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Angel,

    I agree the note was fake and its intention was to direct suspicion away from the house. But the note was also naive as hell and failed to accomplish its purpose because of it's silly wording. This leads me to believe the ridiculously-worded note, with all of its unnecessary tough talk, was likely the product of a young male.

    However, that doesn't mean the young writer(s) didn't include some clues. Everyone has an ego, and they sometimes like to toy with others to show-off how clever they are. S.B.T.C may be a significant clue if it can be credibly linked to an item of evidence yet to be uncovered.

    JMO
    Bluecrab,

    It makes no sense at all that Burke or a friend wrote the note. For many reasons. Let's start with how it fits - or does not fit - in with other facts.
    You propose that Burke and/or friend wrote the note and left it for his mother or father to discover? Then at what point did Patsy and/or John discover that it was Burke and/or friend who was responsible for the crime?
    This is important because you also often talk about the LIE the Ramseys told about Burke not being awake that morning when his voice is heard during the 911 call exposing their lie and attempt to cover for Burke. So... you cannot have it both ways. If they were covering for Burke already at the point of the 911 call which you claim, then they KNEW about him and/or friend being invovled in the crime at this point and KNEW the note was a fake and written by those boys (according to you). So WHY would they use that silly note themselves???? It makes no sense. They would have torn it up and threw it away, or burned it had they believed those boys wrote it.

    Secondly, that note in no way indicates authorship by very young boys.
    Like they are going to use terms such as: attache', gentlemen, southern common sense, and hence, fat cat, and KNOW the $118,000 bonus amount.
    But Patsy would. And did use those words and phrases herself.
    The note not only has her linguistics but her style as well. The drama, the over-doing (3 pages!) the punctuation habits (exclamation points) use of acronym, indentations etc.
    There is not one bit of evidence that Burke Ramsey wrote that note.
    But there is a plethora of evidence that his mother did.

    I believe Patsy wrote that note during her frantic and panicked state of terror for her son and what he had caused and what may happen to him.
    She was desparate. She had just lost her beloved daughter and she was not about to let them take away her son.
    That note was, in her mind, her best hope that the diversion tactics she came up with that night would work.
    And it did - for a short while.
    This post is my opinion.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast