Sbtc

txsvicki

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know this will probably sound silly, but I've been thinking about it for awhile, especially since reading about a serial killer on various forums. A few posters here have said that JonBenet's murder seemed to have some serial killer aspects. I have thought that also, but it just doesn't seem like an experienced one. Whether it was one of the Ramseys, a friend, or a stranger I don't know. The murder has sexual tones but the ransom note doesn't. That kept bothering me and I finally came up with the initials SBTC. Could the murderer have been trying to mimic other serial killers? SBTC could stand for
Stun Bind Torture Club. JonBenet could have been stunned with the gun first to disable her, then bound, then tortured with more stuns and choking, finally murdered by clubbing with an object?

at this point anything is possible vicki. I'm of the belief of intruder theory. Assuming you are as well.

I DO think sbtc does actually stand for something for the intruder.

As well, it's beyond me that others completely dismiss the DNA evidence which is found to be matching not only UNDER HER FINGER NAILS BUT ALSO IN HER UNDERWEAR. Same person.

I don't know how so many can be so close minded. At any rate, it is very interesting about your speculation. I don't think it's silly at all and I do think you should submit the suggestion to:

mailto: boulder.da@co.boulder.co.us

RE: OR IN CARE OF "LOU SMIT"

blueclouds said:
I DO think sbtc does actually stand for something for the intruder.

As well, it's beyond me that others completely dismiss the DNA evidence which is found to be matching not only UNDER HER FINGER NAILS BUT ALSO IN HER UNDERWEAR. Same person.

blueclouds,

I agree with you on the two points you mention above.

IMO S.B.T.C does indeed stand for something. The four letters are initials and not an acronym. Initials are almost always used to identify a person, a place, or a thing.

IMO the DNA in the panties is that of the killer. He was the fifth person in the house that night and had to have been invited in by a Ramsey. There is a lot of evidence that a fifth person was there, but yet the Ramseys lie, coverup, and refuse to fully cooperate with the investigation. This tells me that the fifth person was probably a young friend of Burke because neither parent would EVER cover for an adult or even their own spouse.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
blueclouds,

I agree with you on the two points you mention above.

IMO S.B.T.C does indeed stand for something. The four letters are initials and not an acronym. Initials are almost always used to identify a person, a place, or a thing.

IMO the DNA in the panties is that of the killer. He was the fifth person in the house that night and had to have been invited in by a Ramsey. There is a lot of evidence that a fifth person was there, but yet the Ramseys lie, coverup, and refuse to fully cooperate with the investigation. This tells me that the fifth person was probably a young friend of Burke because neither parent would EVER cover for an adult or even their own spouse.

JMO
Blue Crab,

I just addressed the SBTC on another thread as "Saved By The Cross". You also make my point about the fifth person "a friend of Burke".

The thread title is "a small foreign faction"......

It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
Like the rest of the MADE UP nonsense in the note - this too is just made up.
It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

The goal of the note was to mislead! Don't let it still do that to YOU!!

K777angel said:
It makes absolutely NO sense that in 3 pages of rambling lies in that note that all of a sudden at the very end the writer adds something "true" - a real meaning behind SBTC.
It stands for nothing. Just as "Victory" stands for nothing. Just another line written by Patsy to sound like she THINKS "foreign faction" kidnappers might sound.

No foreign faction. No "two gentlemen". No call for ransom. No counter measures and tactics. No delivery or pick up of JonBenet. No beheading. No surveillance. No Victory. NO "SBTC." NO TRUTH whatsoever.

I totally agree that the note was written to "mislead". And Patsy might have written it but not because she killed her daughter but to protect her son? OR....some person familar to her/family that had access to their home.

K777angel said:

Angel,

I agree the note was fake and its intention was to direct suspicion away from the house. But the note was also naive as hell and failed to accomplish its purpose because of it's silly wording. This leads me to believe the ridiculously-worded note, with all of its unnecessary tough talk, was likely the product of a young male.

However, that doesn't mean the young writer(s) didn't include some clues. Everyone has an ego, and they sometimes like to toy with others to show-off how clever they are. S.B.T.C may be a significant clue if it can be credibly linked to an item of evidence yet to be uncovered.

JMO

I still find it amazing accomplishment from a mother who just killed her little girl, most likely in an accident, to write 3 pages and disguise her handwriting so much that she scored a 0.5 out of 5 for being the writer. Essentially less than a 10% chance.

WOW what an amazing clever woman.

Excuse my sarcasm, thats my 2cents.

K777angel said:

It clearly was to mislead. I doubt this was a young writer unless you consider a woman in her forties young. I think the writer made many errors in getting too familiar with John - referring to his southern roots; the 118k in the bank, etc. given these errors, sbtc could be another slip. It could also be completely bogus and of no real value. I think the writer was a little drunk and on the verge of a breakdown. the note is rambling and an attempt to convince john to leave the house so the killer could dump the staged body along some road near boulder. John just didn't cooperate and told Patsy to call the police. If John had killed her, he would have disposed of the body while Patsy wrote the note. It is only my opinion, that patsy knows everything that happened in that house.

K777angel said:

I agree! When you/one has confusion/chaos...one looses sense of all!

BlueCrab said:
Angel,

I agree the note was fake and its intention was to direct suspicion away from the house. But the note was also naive as hell and failed to accomplish its purpose because of it's silly wording. This leads me to believe the ridiculously-worded note, with all of its unnecessary tough talk, was likely the product of a young male.

However, that doesn't mean the young writer(s) didn't include some clues. Everyone has an ego, and they sometimes like to toy with others to show-off how clever they are. S.B.T.C may be a significant clue if it can be credibly linked to an item of evidence yet to be uncovered.

JMO

Bluecrab,

It makes no sense at all that Burke or a friend wrote the note. For many reasons. Let's start with how it fits - or does not fit - in with other facts.
You propose that Burke and/or friend wrote the note and left it for his mother or father to discover? Then at what point did Patsy and/or John discover that it was Burke and/or friend who was responsible for the crime?
This is important because you also often talk about the LIE the Ramseys told about Burke not being awake that morning when his voice is heard during the 911 call exposing their lie and attempt to cover for Burke. So... you cannot have it both ways. If they were covering for Burke already at the point of the 911 call which you claim, then they KNEW about him and/or friend being invovled in the crime at this point and KNEW the note was a fake and written by those boys (according to you). So WHY would they use that silly note themselves???? It makes no sense. They would have torn it up and threw it away, or burned it had they believed those boys wrote it.

Secondly, that note in no way indicates authorship by very young boys.
Like they are going to use terms such as: attache', gentlemen, southern common sense, and hence, fat cat, and KNOW the $118,000 bonus amount.
But Patsy would. And did use those words and phrases herself.
The note not only has her linguistics but her style as well. The drama, the over-doing (3 pages!) the punctuation habits (exclamation points) use of acronym, indentations etc.
There is not one bit of evidence that Burke Ramsey wrote that note.
But there is a plethora of evidence that his mother did.

I believe Patsy wrote that note during her frantic and panicked state of terror for her son and what he had caused and what may happen to him.
She was desparate. She had just lost her beloved daughter and she was not about to let them take away her son.
That note was, in her mind, her best hope that the diversion tactics she came up with that night would work.
And it did - for a short while.

K777angel said:
Bluecrab,

It makes no sense at all that Burke or a friend wrote the note. For many reasons. Let's start with how it fits - or does not fit - in with other facts.
You propose that Burke and/or friend wrote the note and left it for his mother or father to discover? Then at what point did Patsy and/or John discover that it was Burke and/or friend who was responsible for the crime?
This is important because you also often talk about the LIE the Ramseys told about Burke not being awake that morning when his voice is heard during the 911 call exposing their lie and attempt to cover for Burke. So... you cannot have it both ways. If they were covering for Burke already at the point of the 911 call which you claim, then they KNEW about him and/or friend being invovled in the crime at this point and KNEW the note was a fake and written by those boys (according to you). So WHY would they use that silly note themselves???? It makes no sense. They would have torn it up and threw it away, or burned it had they believed those boys wrote it.

Secondly, that note in no way indicates authorship by very young boys.
Like they are going to use terms such as: attache', gentlemen, southern common sense, and hence, fat cat, and KNOW the $118,000 bonus amount.
But Patsy would. And did use those words and phrases herself.
The note not only has her linguistics but her style as well. The drama, the over-doing (3 pages!) the punctuation habits (exclamation points) use of acronym, indentations etc.
There is not one bit of evidence that Burke Ramsey wrote that note.
But there is a plethora of evidence that his mother did.

I believe Patsy wrote that note during her frantic and panicked state of terror for her son and what he had caused and what may happen to him.
She was desparate. She had just lost her beloved daughter and she was not about to let them take away her son.
That note was, in her mind, her best hope that the diversion tactics she came up with that night would work.
And it did - for a short while.
Angel,

I can go with that. However, these events were happening fast and furiously from perhaps 12 midnight to 5:52am on the morning of the 26th of Dec. Imagine the chaos in that home. It's possible the parents didn't understand the full scope of individuals involved until later in the day ? By that time, if Patsy wrote the note she couldn't retract it.

txsvicki said:
I know this will probably sound silly, but I've been thinking about it for awhile, especially since reading about a serial killer on various forums. A few posters here have said that JonBenet's murder seemed to have some serial killer aspects. I have thought that also, but it just doesn't seem like an experienced one. Whether it was one of the Ramseys, a friend, or a stranger I don't know. The murder has sexual tones but the ransom note doesn't. That kept bothering me and I finally came up with the initials SBTC. Could the murderer have been trying to mimic other serial killers? SBTC could stand for
Stun Bind Torture Club. JonBenet could have been stunned with the gun first to disable her, then bound, then tortured with more stuns and choking, finally murdered by clubbing with an object?

We had a seventeen year old boy arrested here, two weeks ago for the murder of a local father of seven. Why did he kill? When asked he replied," everyone has to kill first before you can join the gang". This is Maryland, surely Colorado has it's share of gangs? The man he murdered was a well respected member of society, he had no ties to criminal behaviors, just available as a hit.

Isn't this the first time anyone's said "serial killer aspect? I like it.
Something new. Also, the note doesn't sound like a kid or a woman to me, just my opinion.

Here's something I'm not saying I even believe myself, just throwing it into the mix to see what comes out if anything. We have prayer threads, so I guess some prophecy clues are okay. Let me run it by you and see if anyone gets any psychic hunches.

There's someone in the tech age when people can fly, in the spy business I guess, from whom nobody can have any secrets, according to ancient prophet Ezekiel, 3:28 or 28:3.

He has many GUILTS he needs to project onto others, things he's had to do in that profession or maybe just on his own, and, surprise, according to 2nd Corinthians 11:14, Satan himself poses as a clergyman! A failure one, wouldn't you think, the typical sociopath, like killer cult leaders? "Missionary" Jim Jones?

He destroys his own nation, Isaiah 14, uses terrorism as a "cover", a spy word, Habakkuk 2, is condemned for "pride" to think he can beat God, turn religion around backwards.

I may have actually heard of someone, not by name, just someone, who criticizes others for being overachievers, which JonBenet may have been, hates beauty queens, and makes a doctrine about pride which deceives the whole world.

If nobody can have any secrets from him, he's bragging in the note, that he knows how much the bonus was, and using STBC is a clue he's into religion, trying to change it to a hate thing, which prophecy also tells us Satan posing as a clergyman does.

Probably there were two intruders, because some killers, like Manson in Bugliosi's book, don't like to get their own hands dirty, prefer to use someone else. Bugliosi said Manson did it "by knowing what to tell". I just have a womens' intuition hunch this spy could be a relative of Manson's. If I were psychic I'd see him as one. I'm not. Just a new idea to keep us from getting too bored. I think this pseudo-religious nut has had some dealings with some SBTC group, trying to convert them to his distorted religious views. The "foreign faction" clue I think confirms he's a spy. Also in the Svetlana Aranov case, a friend at the family website said Svetlana's favorite childhood game was "Spy Catcher". If you know that case, it sure sounds like she could have encountered one. He makes it his business to know everyone. All about them. There was a church bulletin in 1979 about a talebearer, who when rebuked claimed we need to expose peoples' secrets in order to pray for them. Talk about hypocrisy, from way back. Hope the writer is still alive and well.

When Marilyn Monroe died, suicided, some books or tabloids said, she was quoted as having said "All stars want is to twinkle".

Decades ago, Hollywood, and stars were looked down on by many in religion, you know. This person who allowed himself to become demon-possessed may have caused her death, for all we know, and the Kennedys and Dr. King, just going creative here. Couldn't prove it of course. He's too cunning to get caught as most criminals eventually do. I think Patsy did write The Patricia Letters, talking about this weird person phoning her, trying to take JonBenet's place in her affections, it seemed to me, and whoever the writer was, said he made a sound that was "not of this world".

Projection of one's guilts onto scapegoats is one of ten pscyhological defense mechanisms, and I hear he's always saying so and so has a lot of guilts, can't believe they're saved, and like that. But probably the reason he wants people to hate each other is getting them hated instead of him.

As in the case of "praying for" people he's possibly framed and/or lied about, pretending to be benevolent, he may have gotten Patsy's fam to be rather fond of him, so she was afraid to try to expose him.

No, I don't think kids, or a bereaved mother or any woman wrote the note, thought of the games, or any of that. The reasoning may have been that Patsy, or both Patsy and JonBenet and John needed "humbling", and/or would be a bad influence on others, their pride spreading like cancer. Just guessing, obviously, from things I may have heard. If anyone has heard more, along these lines, bring it on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back