DWTS All-Stars Cast Revealed

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
ABC Reveals ‘DWTS: All-Stars’ Cast for Season 15

by Tracy Phillips | July 27, 2012 at 12:23 PM | Dancing With The Stars, Fall TV Preview 2012

ABC announced Friday the new cast for Season 15 of “Dancing with the Stars” — the first-ever “All-Star” edition of the show that will feature 13 of the greatest and most popular former competitors “DWTS” has ever had...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/07/27/abc-reveals-dwts-all-stars-cast-for-season-15/

ABC Reveals ‘DWTS: All-Stars’ Cast for Season 15

by Tracy Phillips | July 27, 2012 at 12:23 PM | Dancing With The Stars, Fall TV Preview 2012

ABC announced Friday the new cast for Season 15 of “Dancing with the Stars” — the first-ever “All-Star” edition of the show that will feature 13 of the greatest and most popular former competitors “DWTS” has ever had...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/07/27/abc-reveals-dwts-all-stars-cast-for-season-15/

From your link:

Here are your “DWTS” All-Stars!

KIRSTIE ALLEY, Season 12 Runner-up

PAMELA ANDERSON, Season 10, Sixth Place

HELIO CASTRONEVES, Season 5 Winner

JOEY FATONE, Season 4 Runner-up

SHAWN JOHNSON, Season 8 Winner

DREW LACHEY, Season 2 Winner

GILLES MARINI, Season 8 Runner-up

KELLY MONACO, Season 1′s Original Winner

APOLO ANTON OHNO, Season 4 Winner

BRISTOL PALIN, Season 11, Third Place

MELISSA RYCROFT, Season 8, Third Place

EMMITT SMITH, Season 3 Winner

And the three celebrities competing to be the “Viewer’s Choice: All-Star” are:

SABRINA BRYAN, Season 5, Seventh Place

CARSON KRESSLEY, Season 13, Eighth Place

KYLE MASSEY, Season 11 Runner-up

‘DWTS: All-Stars’ Celebrity Partners Revealed

by Tracy Phillips | August 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM | Dancing With The Stars, Fall TV Preview 2012

The excitement is building for the long-awaited “All-Stars” edition of “Dancing with the Stars” and now we know who the All-Stars’ pro partners are.

The pairings were unveiled Monday morning on “Good Morning America"...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/08/13/dwts-all-stars-celebrity-partners-revealed/

I look forward to seeing APOLO ANTON OHNO again.

I really enjoy him.

Goz :)

I very rarely watch tv, but am still aware of shows like this.

But 15 years? I had no idea it had been on that long. Maybe I'll watch it this time around.

I'll be cheering for Apolo Ohno and Shawn Johnson, and I hope that Carson Kressley gets the nod as the "viewer's choice".

I couldnt stomach Bristol P the first time around so I doubt I watch it.

I very rarely watch tv, but am still aware of shows like this.

But 15 years? I had no idea it had been on that long.
Maybe I'll watch it this time around.

This is going to be Season 15, but DWTS isn't in it's 15th year. The show premiered in June, 2005. There are usually two seasons annually - one in the winter and one in the fall.

‘DWTS: All-Stars’ Names Final Contestant

by Julie Zied | August 27, 2012 at 7:37 AM | Dancing With The Stars

After a week of fierce campaigning for votes from viewers, Sabrina Bryan has been picked to compete in the new season of “Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars.”

Bryan, who was eliminated in Week 6 of the show’s fifth season, was chosen over former contestants Kyle Massey and Carson Kressley in the “Viewer’s Choice” competition...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/08/27/dwts-all-stars-names-final-contestant/

I was hoping for Carson as the Viewers Choice. I don't understand how Sabrina is even on there given that she is a dancer. She has been performing with DWTS-Las Vegas since the end of last season. Laci and others have been performing there too.

And, to be an "All Star" cast, why is Pamela Anderson on there? There are a few that I shake my head trying to determine..WHY? There's no way they can compete against people like Apollo, Shawn, etc.

I'd root for Shawn, but I'm not a Derek fan. Why does he ALWAYS get the best dance partners? :waitasec: He's a fabulous dancer, so I'm not taking that away from him. I wish she was partnered with Tristan or Val. Someone who doesn't already have multiple wins.

I was hoping for Carson as the Viewers Choice. I don't understand how Sabrina is even on there given that she is a dancer. She has been performing with DWTS-Las Vegas since the end of last season. Laci and others have been performing there too.

And, to be an "All Star" cast, why is Pamela Anderson on there? There are a few that I shake my head trying to determine..WHY? There's no way they can compete against people like Apollo, Shawn, etc.

I'd root for Shawn, but I'm not a Derek fan. Why does he ALWAYS get the best dance partners? :waitasec: He's a fabulous dancer, so I'm not taking that away from him. I wish she was partnered with Tristan or Val. Someone who doesn't already have multiple wins.

Pam is probably on the show for ratings. It's hard to believe looking at her now, but she was so many men's fantasy years ago in her heyday. People still want to tune in and see her. It's not about dance in her case or competition.:what:

I did not see the show but wonder-- Who is Max's partner?

You seemed to have answered your own question about Derek who is a fab dancer and does seem to excel every season. I love to watch him and like the fact he does not act as an ego.

goz

Pam is probably on the show for ratings. It's hard to believe looking at her now, but she was so many men's fantasy years ago in her heyday. People still want to tune in and see her. It's not about dance in her case or competition.:what:

I did not see the show but wonder-- Who is Max's partner?

You seemed to have answered your own question about Derek who is a fab dancer and does seem to excel every season. I love to watch him and like the fact he does not act as an ego.

goz

Maks will be partnered with Kirstie Alley. They remained friends after the show. He tweeted this morning that he is ready to start practicing with her again and he was going to buy new ear plugs. :floorlaugh:

Derek is a fabulous dancer, but he's always partnered with the talented 'stars'. He's never had a Kate Gosselin. Quite the opposite...Jennifer Grey (dance exp), Nicole S (dance exp). I think he has an ego. Maybe he's not over-the-top, but he seems quite full of himself.

I wish they would replace the judges. They've been around so long their bias shows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back