1252 users online (282 members and 970 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Alfred Aragon, 35, shot dead by ex's BF - a cop, San Antonio, 28 July 2012

Questions swirl after officer kills gunman (San Antonio Express-News)
    A San Antonio undercover police officer, responding to a personal request for help from a female friend, shot and killed the woman's ex-boyfriend who had fired on them early Friday, wounding her, police said.

The officer, Michael Garza, 33, a 10-year veteran who has been involved in several on-duty shootings, was unhurt. An investigation is pending.
    ---
    The whole story - it runs to two pages - at Express-News link above, and is worth reading. The second shooting could have been avoided, I believe. Chief McManus, good man, good cop, good chief, has yet another difficult task ahead - to figure this one out and decide what's to be done. Good luck to him.

Question

I just read the link Woofy, and I don't understand why the undercover followed the guy back home if she was already wounded? Why didn't he just call for help and take her to the hospital? Or maybe he was fearing a hostage situation with the children involved? What a hot mess...

JMO, IMO,
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.