837 users online (185 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Zodiac Killer- New Suspect-Robert G

IT has been a long time coming but the fact of the matter is that a 70 page report was turned in recently to the San Francisco Cold Case Division in San Francisco. It outlined a man who has long been overlooked in this case. A man that you will find out is the notorious Zodiac Killer. A man so smart that he has been trying to get caught for many years. Copies of the report are available. That man who was put on the table as the suspect is Robert G<modsnip>. My name is not important. Who I am is not important. What is important is that the victims and the victims family get closure. More to come,,,,,
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 07-28-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: No names until named by LE please.

Do you have a copy of the 70 page report? TIA.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

The person you speak of has long been suspected of being The Zodiac Killer. There is nothing new here.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Sir, he has never been a susspect and no one have ever come forward with evidence.

Do you have a copy of the report acme? Have you seen it and read it? I am curious. We have had quite a few people debating the identity of the Zodiac killer. I want to give the proper weight to each candidate.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Do you have information pertaining to an active investigative source? I have some pretty good evidence linking my POI to several of the area crimes. I have always believed that many SATANIC killers worked the area at the same time. I would like to speak with an active investigator. Any ideas on how I would find an active Zodiac investigator. A direct email would be nice?

Quote Originally Posted by acmeintuitiveenergy View Post
    Sir, he has never been a susspect and no one have ever come forward with evidence.
    Respectfully, I am not a sir as I am female. And, I have known of this person and the suspicions around him for many years. I didn't say that he was a "suspect" as in law enforcement has put him on a suspect list. I said that he has long been suspected. At one time I belonged to a group of like minded people. Now, although you may not have suspected him or heard about him previously in this light, others have. Therefore, nothing really new here except perhaps for someone who is new to this theory. As you most likely know, there are many people who, over the years, have been suspected of being Zodiac. This person is one of them.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Apology to you, I am a female. No disrespect. What I am saying is that I grew up with the Zodiac fear. Fear on the buses etc.. I have spent amd have turned in a again a 70 page report with SOLID evidence linking him to the murder. What is suprising is that he gave he gave it away right in front of us but no one was watching. It took me over a year to find out where he went to highschool and guess what. I found a untouch signature of his. Plus more. Yes Law enforcement , SFPD C.Case Division is working on him as we speak and I am feeding them more info as it comes up. THere must be closure for the victims and the victims families. Yes, A report was handed over, the interview was taped for 2 hours and pictures were taken of four wall boards of outlined info.

Time Cop- Detective McMahon-Napa County Sheriff's Dept.
    Inspector Kevin Jones SF PD Cold Case Division-Paul Lee Stine Case only

Oh and one more thing, On the Paul Lee Stine Murder, Paul Lee Stine wore corrective glasses. It was on his driver's license. BUT, no pair of glasses were logged in on items that were found at the crime scene on the coroner's evidence report. How could that be?
    Because the Zodiac was wearing Paul Lee Stine's Glasses that night when he left the cab.
    So in order to get a real composite of the Zodiac you need to make a drawing without the glasses on. Are you getting it people. This also can be confirmed by Paul Lee Stine's Wife.