766 users online (176 members and 590 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Parents Arrested, Infant Living In Filthy House

The parents of a four month old infant have been arrested after the baby was found to be living in a roach infested, feces laden home.

http://www.examiner.com/article/aust...d-living-filth

Police report that roaches were walking all over the poor baby's little seat.

I smell meth! Anyone wanna bet???

Considering you can actually smell it, I don't think anyone's actually gonna bet you

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    I smell meth! Anyone wanna bet???
    Could be. Ya never know.

Mizz Willette's Mugshot

http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/R...lette_8190590/

No big *** ugly bug picking sores on her face and her teeth appear to be intact, and she don't look emaciated or at least her head don't. Then again maybe she just started down that rocky road.

No matter her baby was living in dog poop and had roaches crawling all over the place and the pets obviously were living in that same filth.

Not to be rude here, but I remember GA in the sixties. Back then people lived in absolute SHACKS, as ex-hubby's family did and they were considered respectable. The next door neighbors were raising a young girl whom my mother in law said they would probably sell to the highest bidder for her virginity. I believe both parents(?) had low IQs.

Forgive me if I am not so apalled by this, 'cause I've seen a LOT worse and thank God it got better. A few bugs and feces ain't nothing to what I've seen.

Nearly every single state had pockets of appalling poverty in the sixties, as they do now.

A higher income doesn't ensure a lack of child abuse or neglect case, nor does a lower income ensure that the family won't be able to keep a clean house or raise a child.

Hopefully the little one ends up in a better situation after this.

Mom has a very vacant look in her eyes. She is either on something or there is some mental issue there.

Why does it seem like every child neglect story these days seems to include fecal matter in one way or another?

Ugh! Poor little.

ETA: I don't think that there's going to be major drug addiction or mental illness here, just a healthy case of spoiledbratitis and doesntreallygiveadamnitis in the father. Look at mother...can't wash a dish or pick up after her animals, but didn't seem to have a single problem with getting her heavy eye makeup done. She didn't want to clean, so she didn't. He didn't want to clean so he didn't...simple as that.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Why does it seem like every child neglect story these days seems to include fecal matter in one way or another?

Ugh! Poor little.

ETA: I don't think that there's going to be major drug addiction or mental illness here, just a healthy case of spoiledbratitis and doesntreallygiveadamnitis in the father. Look at mother...can't wash a dish or pick up after her animals, but didn't seem to have a single problem with getting her heavy eye makeup done. She didn't want to clean, so she didn't. He didn't want to clean so he didn't...simple as that.
    Every single word you typed. What you said.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    Every single word you typed. What you said.
    Ditto.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Boy the dad sure has some dead looking eyes.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Aug 2013:
    YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED AND REQUIRED to appear before the Juvenile Court of Cobb County, Georgia, in Marietta, Georgia on the 3rd day of October 2013 at 9:00 a.m. The hearing is for the purpose of determining whether the parental rights of REBECCA WILLETTE AND JOHN TORRENCE should be terminated.
    Read more: Georgia Press Association Public Notice Website - NOTICE OF SUMMONS TO REBECCA WILLETTE

http://gpanotice.uber.matchbin.com/v...CCA-WILLETTE-?